British Green's 1st 420 Grow Journal

Nice blog wild Welshman. I raised my 600 up 2 inch yesterday as I started to bleach or cook my top bud leaves. All is fine now today colour has returned?

I can't take the credit for the blog...I seen it on this site some where and just copied and pasted it lol...glad it came in helpful though

Ive got a load of tutorials ive to blog for shit ive invented. Ive got the photos ready but I'm just not a real computer wizard. And I get frustrated after ten mins so it will take me some time lol.

I hate computers :) if you can't fix it with a big hammer I don't touch it :rofl: other than my phone and I can stop it from annoying me and ringing with my hammer:) I've tried and tested this method it really works well :rofl:

I don't trust my hammer skills to destroy my phone...I use a good ol fashioned throw against a wall!

Afternoon Welshy:)....See here in the U.S.......we dont use a hammer or a wall.....take that bitch out back and fill it with lead:).....that'll do it:).....Happy Daze to all:)

Wish I could do that!

BG I was in town today and thought of you when I saw a 42 litre tub in pound stretchers. So I scurried around and purchased all the parts I needed to make a bubble cloner. So I did. But I changed one thing. I got a marina bubble disk like an air stone. And I secured it to the top side of a maxi jet 500. And stuck it to the bottom of the tub facing upwards. So now I will have the bubbling effect you all like and the fluming effect I like from keeping aquarium fish. Best of both worlds?

A very good morning to all :) random that will work . I've brought a cloner in the past that worked like that :) welshy my little one had a friend stay over last night they have just finished the Easter egg hunt took them an hour but my wife had hid 18 clues and eggs around the house and garden . It was great to see them all giddy running about for they clues/eggs . But it's breakfast before chocolate :) happy easter everyone :)

A very good morning to all :) random that will work . I've brought a cloner in the past that worked like that :) welshy my little one had a friend stay over last night they have just finished the Easter egg hunt took them an hour but my wife had hid 18 clues and eggs around the house and garden . It was great to see them all giddy running about for they clues/eggs . But it's breakfast before chocolate :) happy easter everyone :)

Got to love the egg hunt mate my eldest is 12 and still loves searching for them lol

Happy Easter guys! I just got off my own little Easter egg hunt. My little one is at her biological fathers house for the Easter so we done one for the neighbours kids and I got involved!
Just finishing off a big terry chocolate orange Easter egg now!

Happy Easter guys!

Happy Easter To you and yours BG:)....i miss the days with the boys searching for easter eggs:/....you know what i mean with your oldest i am sure....you have a youngin now but when they leave the house your really appreciate their youth:).....but no worries......i still hid to easter eggs and let LB find them last night:rofl:...didnt even have to leave any clues:rofl:
Happy Daze to all:)

Back
Top Bottom