Bubblelicious strain

8-10 weeks flowering strain

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am trying. being farmers as a child with dad and grandfather. sure helps to know alittle about farming. I can raise a plant but cropping and clone and things I have no idea. but I am testing things out on tomatoes plants. lol
hey better them die than my babies.

my babies in there new home. growing like weeds now.
another week and I will top again and we done with topping.
WP_000574.jpg

Dude I know where you live and the humidity here needs no help. If you are checking it proper it runs about 60% here most of the time even inside. I have to use a dehumidifier in the closet and could use them in the tent too but just not enough room but if you don't have good air flow here you are going to eventually run into trouble. That is why I defol so heavy. The humidity is so high here sometimes it is like breathing water. For real GrayHawk you need to make sure your girls have a lot of air flow cause from this time forward until fall it is only going to get worse....:circle-of-love:

I am trying. being farmers as a child with dad and grandfather. sure helps to know alittle about farming. I can raise a plant but cropping and clone and things I have no idea. but I am testing things out on tomatoes plants. lol
hey better them die than my babies.

I had the same idea with my Tomato/Pepper plants. figured if i mess up one of them, who cares, however if it works then i can have an increase in their production as well.

Avg Tomato seed $0.01
Avg Cannabis Seed $10.00..

I checked it just then it says 40 percent . I never seen it higher than that. it have one fan going in and one going out. if it gets any higher im sure I will do something. but so far so good. now I do defoliation pretty good last time. but it never has got above 50 ever. here.
not saying it wont. but I will keep eye on it from now on. whats humidity supposed to be. anyway.
unless my gauge don't work but im sure it does. its brand new.

I sure hope they turn out better. hate to go backwards in what I want to do here.
going to make feminized seeds and oil out of this round. and a little bit for me lol

I got another humidity gauge today . going to make sure mine works. lmao

Question for the smarter than me, ok I have 9-10 week flowering stage seeds. means 9-10 weeks till buds show up. correct. I hope, least what I am understood. ok if that is true. how long should the veg stage be. same. or little more. depending on height of plant, whatever you prefer. what would the answer be.
I am trying to figure best time to put plants in flowering stage. I want long flowering stage this go around.

help me out here.!!

Back
Top Bottom