Budz: Mars Hydro FC-E3000, 3x3, Do Si Dos SCROG Grow

How long you been in flower ? Mine are on day 31 as of today. I still have a ways to go. Feel free to post some pics if you like.
Hey mate glad your still kickin:)
Flipped them on June 25th.. I thought that they where autos so I’d just left them to their own devices.. the height of them at the time of the flip was where I was expecting them to finish..
328A6C96-D316-4DB6-B0F4-BF5B57AA6432.jpeg

well… I haven’t been able to get into the tent for ages as they’ve taken over the place:)
B9500FE2-4672-4021-B5DB-A66B90A5E834.jpeg
AB2241EA-5B18-44BD-A988-71C2EB89F859.jpeg
In answer to your question matey, roughly 36 days.
Peace an buds to ya

Hey mate glad your still kickin:)
Flipped them on June 25th.. I thought that they where autos so I’d just left them to their own devices.. the height of them at the time of the flip was where I was expecting them to finish..
328A6C96-D316-4DB6-B0F4-BF5B57AA6432.jpeg

well… I haven’t been able to get into the tent for ages as they’ve taken over the place:)
B9500FE2-4672-4021-B5DB-A66B90A5E834.jpeg
AB2241EA-5B18-44BD-A988-71C2EB89F859.jpeg
In answer to your question matey, roughly 36 days.
Peace an buds to ya
They look a lot further along than 36 days. Looks more like 7-8 weeks. Nice job !

They look a lot further along than 36 days. Looks more like 7-8 weeks. Nice job !
Thanks mate.. I use Bill284’s mix for the pots.. taken grows to a new level for me..
I was thinking about another 3 to 4 weeks left in there.. let everyone get fattened up a bit..
Thanks again stay well❤️

Seems like they are growing more like auto's.
Hey @Buds Buddy .. you could be right, @Listersmeghead suggested they could just be big autos, a couple of weeks before the flip.. in the end they where too big so I thought I had to do something, They seemed to respond to the flip but in all honesty I don’t know if they where on their way or not at that point.
:)

Hey @Buds Buddy .. you could be right, @Listersmeghead suggested they could just be big autos, a couple of weeks before the flip.. in the end they where too big so I thought I had to do something, They seemed to respond to the flip but in all honesty I don’t know if they where on their way or not at that point.
I've heard a few people have had to flip to 12/12 to get their Auto's to start flowering. I think they revert back to 20/4 once they see hairs. Not really sure so look into it before trying it. Don't want to start re-vegging.

I grew a tent full of Auto's once. I had to put a SCROG NET at the top of my tent they got so big. Couldn't keep them off the lights. That's when I started learning about LST & keeping them short & bushy.
GEDC5555.JPG
GEDC5537.JPG

This is "Zookies". I'm a little concerned with the way the leaves look on this one. Kind of looks like an "N / P & mg. def.). Hey @MrSauga your thought on this please. Much appreciated.... Thanks !
How much is this one being fed, Buds?

I've heard a few people have had to flip to 12/12 to get their Auto's to start flowering. I think they revert back to 20/4 once they see hairs. Not really sure so look into it before trying it. Don't want to start re-vegging.
I grew a tent full of Auto's once. I had to put a SCROG NET at the top of my tent they got so big. Couldn't keep them off the lights. That's when I started learning about LST & keeping them short & bushy.
GEDC5555.JPG
GEDC5537.JPG
Yeah matey, that’s the answer for all future grows over this side. Thanks Bb appreciated.
Is that light the 600/900 or 1200? I’ve got a spare 1200 at the min:) certainly done the job.
Peace an buds to ya Budz

They are all maxed out at the 6 gram equivalent.
I'm really hesitant on doing anything. From the images, the plant overall looks very healthy. If you are only seeing one or two leaves dying off, yet the rest of the plant looks great, then I wouldn't change a thing. If you think there's a lot of the lowers dropping then perhaps it's lacking some N. I don't see it being a Mg or K def as there are no other signs on the plant that it is.

Here's an increase in N if you feel you need it. It also drops down the Si to 30ppm.
1627908790754.png

I'm really hesitant on doing anything. From the images, the plant overall looks very healthy. If you are only seeing one or two leaves dying off, yet the rest of the plant looks great, then I wouldn't change a thing. If you think there's a lot of the lowers dropping then perhaps it's lacking some N. I don't see it being a Mg or K def as there are no other signs on the plant that it is.

Here's an increase in N if you feel you need it. It also drops down the Si to 30ppm.
1627908790754.png
Yeah, these are the stiffest branches I've ever had. Don't think you need anything to tie these up. Pretty sure they'll hold the weight easily.
The reason I thought maybe "K" is I see some like wilted brown spots on a few leaves. I'll keep an eye on it a few days before I do anything.

How long you been in flower ? Mine are on day 31 as of today. I still have a ways to go. Feel free to post some pics if you like.
Nice garden. Have you run the Banger before? I have one at 7.5 weeks and she looks close, and that would be fast. Thanks

It's my 2nd time growing it. It finishes faster then most plants. I think it was done 2-3 weeks before the others.
Thanks, mine is very close and looks great. I'm impressed, lots of fuzz and frost. I did think it was a bit fast, so I looked at grow diaries and most look to finish by 8 weeks.

Thanks, mine is very close and looks great. I'm impressed, lots of fuzz and frost. I did think it was a bit fast, so I looked at grow diaries and most look to finish by 8 weeks.
That sounds about right to me. I'm only 1/2 way to the finish line so I'm stuck buying dispensary weed :( .

The reason I thought maybe "K" is I see some like wilted brown spots on a few leaves. I'll keep an eye on it a few days before I do anything.
The brown spots I saw were related to the yellow leaves, unless I missed them elsewhere. That is the N sucked out. If the yellowing is moving up the plant, in other words all the small leaves are being affected, then it's a concern.

If you are losing the lower leaves to yellowing, then not to worry. The lower, bigger ones will die off first. Those get the least amount of light and the plant will draw from those first when needed. A rapid yellowing of all the leaves is a sign something ain't right!

The brown spots I saw were related to the yellow leaves, unless I missed them elsewhere. That is the N sucked out. If the yellowing is moving up the plant, in other words all the small leaves are being affected, then it's a concern.

If you are losing the lower leaves to yellowing, then not to worry. The lower, bigger ones will die off first. Those get the least amount of light and the plant will draw from those first when needed. A rapid yellowing of all the leaves is a sign something ain't right!
Been a long time since I've had yellow leaves. Don't think I've had one in at least 2 years. Not use to seeing them anymore. My plants usually stay green all the way to the end. I do realize that the yellowing is normal. It was more the brown spots I was concerned with. I'll post more pics this weekend to show how things are going. Been working about 10 hours per day & it's an hour drive each way so not much time till I get a day off. Wish it was a permanent job; but just filling in for someone. At least it catches me up on bills for now; so that's a good thing.

Been a long time since I've had yellow leaves. Don't think I've had one in at least 2 years. Not use to seeing them anymore. My plants usually stay green all the way to the end. I do realize that the yellowing is normal. It was more the brown spots I was concerned with. I'll post more pics this weekend to show how things are going. Been working about 10 hours per day & it's an hour drive each way so not much time till I get a day off. Wish it was a permanent job; but just filling in for someone. At least it catches me up on bills for now; so that's a good thing.
Ok, so get some.pics up when you have time. The brown spots I must be missing. I saw it on the yellow leaves around the edges, so it may not be the same thing I am looking at.

Back
Top Bottom