Budz: Mars Hydro FC-E3000, 3x3, Do Si Dos SCROG Grow

Ok, so get some.pics up when you have time. The brown spots I must be missing. I saw it on the yellow leaves around the edges, so it may not be the same thing I am looking at.
The brownish wilted look you see on the edges... It has the same look but more in the leave & not the edge. Probably all the same thing though. It's still on the yellow leaves only.

It's been a week since my last update so let's things rolling. I have a butt load of pics to post for your viewing pleasure.
Things are moving along pretty good. Buds are fattening up some & Trichs are forming everywhere (on most). I did a slight defol on 4 of the plants this morning. I took the pics before the defol. I've lowered my AC to 72F for the next 2 weeks. I'll finish at 68F after that. I have 2 plants that are getting several red hairs & a few others that just have a couple. I figure I'll be checking Trichs around the end of the month on a few of them. OK, here we got with a ton of pics.

Do-Si-Dos is first. Girl is getting big a damned near fills the whole net. But for some reason the rear right corner of the plant has grown taller then the rest of it.

11-259.JPG
11-260.JPG
11-261.JPG
11-262.JPG
11-263.JPG
11-264.JPG
11-265.JPG

They all look great Buds. The COT is the only one that shows the most fade, which leads me to believe it may be in the genetics. I would ride her out to the end without worrying. Nicely done all around. :bravo:
I'm pretty content on the way things are working out. Thank you for the calculations. They seem to have made a difference to me.

They all look great Buds. The COT is the only one that shows the most fade, which leads me to believe it may be in the genetics. I would ride her out to the end without worrying. Nicely done all around. :bravo:
OK, I've probably got 30 days to go. I only have enough Si to mix 10 gallons & it's gone again. That will be used up on my next feeding. Hoping not to buy another bottle unless it's totally necessary. Suggestions ?

The plants will be fine without the Si. Although it would be good to finish them off with it, there is no bud building benefit. The nutrients pass through the plant easier when using Si, so at this stage you'll be fine.
I'll probably be reducing my amount during flower on my current grow.

I'm not so sure I'll use MC on my next grow. Had to add way too much Si. My 2nd qt. will be gone real soon & don't really want to buy more since I'll be switching nutes.
Also going to look into @Bill284 soil mix as I've been hearing some good things about it.
Hey BB
Hope your good mate.
It’s well worth looking at Bill284’s soil mix.. It does what it says on the tin.. I use it in coir like Bill..Its certainly done wonders for my grows since using it..
Oh yeah… they all look fantastic matey.. :)

The plants will be fine without the Si. Although it would be good to finish them off with it, there is no bud building benefit. The nutrients pass through the plant easier when using Si, so at this stage you'll be fine.
I'll probably be reducing my amount during flower on my current grow.
I went & bought another qt. of Si. That's like $65 in Si this grow alone. Going to try a different 2 or 3 part nutrient next grow. Anything you recommend ?

Back
Top Bottom