Budz: Mars Hydro FC-E3000, 3x3, Do Si Dos SCROG Grow

Feeding every other day about 100 oz. each. I get plenty of run off. I pH to 6.4 with a Blue Lab & my water sits out for 24-48 hours before mixing.
Sounds like you're on top of everything Buds. They seem to be the largest fans, so I wouldn't fret. All the smaller ones and sugar leaves look great. I think your feed is at the right level without adding anything else.
Personally I think they look great, and nothing that requires any adjustment.

Sounds like you're on top of everything Buds. They seem to be the largest fans, so I wouldn't fret. All the smaller ones and sugar leaves look great. I think your feed is at the right level without adding anything else.
Personally I think they look great, and nothing that requires any adjustment.
OK, works for me. Thanks !

High Ya'all ! Hee Haw ! I'm back to do an update on things. Sorry if I haven't quite kept up. Been having Dog Health issues & working all week. An ex-employer needed some help for a while. His operator had a heart attack & had surgery. It's his 2nd in 1.5 years so I'm not sure if he'll return or go for disability. Could end up full time... who knows.
Any how, I'm starting with the Do-Si-Dos SCROG. I believe this is at about 10 days of 12/12 now. Several of her branches have grown through the 2nd net & the others are right at the bottom of it ready to come through.
I'm feeding her at 6 grams per gallon MC equivalent. She drinks almost 2 gallons every other day.
11-251.JPG
11-252.JPG
11-253.JPG
11-254.JPG
11-255.JPG
11-256.JPG

Anyways I have this very large bathroom & that's where my 3x3 SCROG Tent is. Since it's pretty much in an area that has water / humidity all the time I decided to buy another Dehumidifier. I found this Discount Store in Phoenix & they had these 45 pint GE Dehumidifiers New in the Box for $10 each. They had 3 so I bought them all. Sold 1 to a friend grower for $40 so got 2 Free dehumidifiers & my gas paid for. What a Deal. Only thing is they don't have the remote controls... but who cares for $10. Not me !
11-257.JPG
11-258.JPG

OK, now for the long one that takes several posts. All of these are also being fed at the 6 gram per gallon MC equivalent.
I pH to 6.4 every time. My ppm is at 943.
First up is my SFV Kush. She's one of my favorite strains. Budding up very nice & getting frosty. Looking forward to this one. This plant I did a defol on this morning so there's pics before & after.
12-271.JPG

12-272.JPG

12-273.JPG
12-274.JPG
12-275.JPG

Papaya Punch. Forgot to take pics before the Defol on this one.
12-276.JPG
12-277.JPG

Here we have the Mutant Bruce Banger. She's actually shaped up pretty good. She does seem to be lagging behind the others; but I'm surprised she's done this well. She is one bushy lady. I also did a Defol on her this morning.

12-278.JPG

12-279.JPG
12-280.JPG
12-281.JPG
12-282.JPG

Here we have my favorite strain to date. She's getting so frosty it's giving me the chills... lol. She's starting to get some color in her leaves. In about 2 weeks I'll lower my Temp from 75 F to 72 F. Then the final 2 weeks at 68 F to see if I can bring out any color in these ladies.
***I only did a Defol on the 1st 3 plants. Only removed dead leaves from the remaining 6.

12-283.JPG
12-284.JPG
12-285.JPG
12-287.JPG
12-288.JPG

Here we have the Mutant Bruce Banger. She's actually shaped up pretty good. She does seem to be lagging behind the others; but I'm surprised she's done this well. She is one bushy lady. I also did a Defol on her this morning.

12-278.JPG

12-279.JPG
12-280.JPG
12-281.JPG
12-282.JPG

Here we have my favorite strain to date. She's getting so frosty it's giving me the chills... lol. She's starting to get some color in her leaves. In about 2 weeks I'll lower my Temp from 75 F to 72 F. Then the final 2 weeks at 68 F to see if I can bring out any color in these ladies.
***I only did a Defol on the 1st 3 plants. Only removed dead leaves from the remaining 6.

12-283.JPG
12-284.JPG
12-285.JPG
12-287.JPG
12-288.JPG
This one is going to be beautifully colorful!

Here is my OG-1. She seems to be an "N" hog. I have 2 plants out of all of them yellowing. Never the less, she still looks pretty good to me.
12-294.JPG
12-295.JPG
12-296.JPG
12-297.JPG
12-298.JPG

A couple pics of her after I cleaned up the bottom some. I only remove what comes off with a really slight tug.
12-299.JPG
12-300.JPG

This is "Zookies". I'm a little concerned with the way the leaves look on this one. Kind of looks like an "N / P & mg. def.). Hey @MrSauga your thought on this please. Much appreciated.... Thanks !
12-308.JPG
12-309.JPG
12-310.JPG
12-311.JPG
12-312.JPG

This is all at the bottom of the plant. Here's some other pics of the same plant.

12-313.JPG
12-314.JPG
12-315.JPG

how warm is the FC running budz ?

i like the architecture of the rig but running hot is a common knock on mars lights compared to equivalent rigs. have a hunch they are trying to address this in the FC series.

how warm is the FC running budz ?

i like the architecture of the rig but running hot is a common knock on mars lights compared to equivalent rigs. have a hunch they are trying to address this in the FC series.
My tent has a 3x3 board under it that sits up on red bricks. Under the tent is an AC vent so the tent stays pretty cool. The highest tent temp I've had is 79 F. My low has gotten to 66 F though. I open the tent door during lights on though.
I have a laser Thermometer so I can check the temp when the lights come on tonight. I have the driver sitting on a board on top of my tent so that helps some I'm sure.

My tent has a 3x3 board under it that sits up on red bricks. Under the tent is an AC vent so the tent stays pretty cool. The highest tent temp I've had is 79 F. My low has gotten to 66 F though. I open the tent door during lights on though.
I have a laser Thermometer so I can check the temp when the lights come on tonight. I have the driver sitting on a board on top of my tent so that helps some I'm sure.

i've always run my drivers onboard. i grew up with HID and dealing with heat has always been second nature.
the strips themselves should run cool. about 80% of the heat generated by a led rig comes from the driver(s).

you should be able to run a rig full up for a few hours, then rest your hand comfortably on the driver while doing so. that's a real world test of rig heat efficacy.

Back
Top Bottom