Budz: Mars Hydro FC-E3000, 3x3, Do Si Dos SCROG Grow

Sorry to hear of the news Buds. It's not easy putting our pets down. I'm sure he was grateful for everything you did for him.

I went & bought another qt. of Si. That's like $65 in Si this grow alone. Going to try a different 2 or 3 part nutrient next grow. Anything you recommend ?
I've always used MC in the past. Recently I have been using Blue Planet Nutrients 2 Part system, with a calmag supplement alongside.

You don't have to use that much Si. Many people don't at the levels I do. If you were growing good plants before using it, then no need to keep using it. You have to be able to balance your budget so to speak.

Sorry to hear of the news Buds. It's not easy putting our pets down. I'm sure he was grateful for everything you did for him.

I've always used MC in the past. Recently I have been using Blue Planet Nutrients 2 Part system, with a calmag supplement alongside.

You don't have to use that much Si. Many people don't at the levels I do. If you were growing good plants before using it, then no need to keep using it. You have to be able to balance your budget so to speak.
Yeah, it's just getting close to the same cost as when I used Advanced Nutrients. Been debating between Blue Planet, Geo Flora, Prescription Blend or the Fox Farms Trio. Not really sure which is the best way to go.

OK, it's been another week since my last update so time to show how things are going. I think I'm right around the 4th week of flower on the Do-Si-Dos. I don't really keep track as it really doesn't matter how many days or weeks it is. They are done when they are done & that's what matters to me. The Do-Si-Dos is starting to build some nice buds now.
Here's some pics.
11-266.JPG
11-267.JPG
11-268.JPG
11-269.JPG
11-270.JPG
11-271.JPG
11-272.JPG

Now for the 9 ladies in the big tent. Everything has been growing quite well. Haven't changed anything nute, temp or RH wise.
Here's some pics of my OG-1.
12-374.JPG
12-375.JPG
12-376.JPG
12-377.JPG
12-378.JPG

And this girl is just "Zookies" ! Sorry about the blurry pics. My camera has a mind of it's own & does some weird shit.
12-379.JPG
12-380.JPG
12-381.JPG
12-382.JPG
12-383.JPG

This is my SFV Kush. Looks like she'll be the 1st one to finish. She looks quite tasty to me.
12-384.JPG
12-385.JPG
12-386.JPG
12-387.JPG
12-388.JPG

Now this girl "Aurora Indica" (Souvenir Strain) is really surprising me. My 1st grow of this strain but she sure looks like a winner. She just keeps packing it on & I'm Luvin' it !
12-389.JPG
12-390.JPG
12-391.JPG
12-392.JPG
12-393.JPG

Wich one stinks the most??? They are all looking very good buds
Cherry on Top has a really strong smell. That's how I got attracted to it in the 1st place. One of the dispensaries I go to does not sell any pre-pack weed. It's all in large 1 gallon jars so you can see & smell it. My budtender said, Hey... check this out & opened the jar. The whole room was instantly covered in a great smelling weed & I had to have it. Everyone I gave a bud to fell in love with it & ask for more. I keep 90% of this strain for myself. But I'll give them a few buds of the other stuff.... lol.

It looks good buds , I would throw her in the dark sometime this week and take the axe to her !!!!! I find myself chopping when I have time more then the right time if that makes sense ,,,,, ps hell yeah brotherrrrrrr!!!!
I know what you mean about chopping when there's time. That's why I usually wait till a Friday night to get started. It sucks when 4-5 plants finish at the same time as you spend the whole weekend trimming & hanging with not much time to spare. Since these are all only 3 gal. pot grows & only 1/2 the size things should go quicker this time.
Still not sure if I can complete the entire grow in 100 days or less. I was trying but looks closer to 114 - 120 days to complete.
Getting ready to pop 5 different OG strains this weekend for my next grow.

OK, it's been another week since my last update so time to show how things are going. I think I'm right around the 4th week of flower on the Do-Si-Dos. I don't really keep track as it really doesn't matter how many days or weeks it is. They are done when they are done & that's what matters to me. The Do-Si-Dos is starting to build some nice buds now.
Here's some pics.
11-266.JPG
11-267.JPG
11-268.JPG
11-269.JPG
11-270.JPG
11-271.JPG
11-272.JPG
Talk about eye candy!

Talk about eye candy!
Thanks ! I had an advantage in the learning process as @Emilya was my tutor for my very 1st grow 4 years ago. She is an excellent source for help should you run into issues. @MrSauga has an excellent formula for Mega Crop. I used his nute calculations for this grow. Had to add Nitrogen, Monosilicic Acid (a type of Silica) & a small amount of CalMag.
Are you the one from Maryland ? That's a scary place. At least Prince George County is. I was just walking through a park there & a cop jumped out from behind a tree & started frisking me. Hadn't been in the state (out of the car) more than 30 minutes. I'm originally from Chicago; but only criminals jump out from behind trees there.... lol.

Back
Top Bottom