Budz: Mars Hydro FC-E3000, 3x3, Do Si Dos SCROG Grow

Not sure what you're saying about having enough soil ? Wasn't planning to add any more. It's in a 10 gal. pot & it's as full as it gets.
I forgot what size pot you were using. If it was a 3 gallon or something other plans have to be made depending on what's feeding them. I didn't want it to run out of energy. 10 is perfect for this.

I forgot what size pot you were using. If it was a 3 gallon or something other plans have to be made depending on what's feeding them. I didn't want it to run out of energy. 10 is perfect for this.
Forgive my answers sometimes please. You have a good grasp of the grow in general as I've seen you help lots of folks with great advice. I don't want to leave stuff out and I don't want to bore or insult you either.

Forgive my answers sometimes please. You have a good grasp of the grow in general as I've seen you help lots of folks with great advice. I don't want to leave stuff out and I don't want to bore or insult you either.
It's all good. I'm a forgetful soul these days & you just might remind me of something I overlooked.

I love it,I never thought in my life time that there would be medicalized marijuana law changes.recreational,we get to share and help each other openly on this forum. Its beautiful, I'm all smilz. I'm starting my second led gorilla grow.im going to try and make a journal, including the small garden I am 5weeks into flower with.i love this,love reading everyone posts.happy growing y'all. Johnyappleseed

I love it,I never thought in my life time that there would be medicalized marijuana law changes.recreational,we get to share and help each other openly on this forum. Its beautiful, I'm all smilz. I'm starting my second led gorilla grow.im going to try and make a journal, including the small garden I am 5weeks into flower with.i love this,love reading everyone posts.happy growing y'all. Johnyappleseed
I never thought it would happen either... & we're not all the way there yet. Been a smoker for 46 years so it's been a long wait. I just wish the Feds would legalize it so it gets off the Drug Test list for jobs.

Today I decided to buy a Dehumidifier & a Wet Vac. I bought a GE 20 pint. Hope it does the trick as I want to keep my RH between 30% - 40% for Flower. Says to run it on Non Stop Mode for 24 hours so I'm doing that now.
Also bought this 3 gal. 3 H.P. Wet Vac from Walmart. I had no way to empty my 55 gal. drum drain pan I cut down to use for 10 gal pots. Works Great ! Well worth the $35 it cost. I did have to cut a rounded area in the Drain Pan to get the Wet Vac Wand in far enough to get all the water. It sucked the pan dry so it does a good job.

Dehumidifier is working great. Went from 67% to 42% over night & the tub is 1/2 full of water. I'm pleased; considering I bought it for $40 (NIB) on Offer Up. The guy had about 20 of them for sale + tons of other stuff. Runs a business from his garage & yard.
I did a trim job on the 9 in 3 gal. & switched them to 12/12 this morning. Letting the center of the SCROG start to grow upward a little as I still tuck the outer branches under the net. Should be switching to 12/12 on this one soon.
I'll get pics up later tonight. I have to go help Mom in Law out. Electricians cut holes in her garage walls to get to wiring & said fixing them would cost extra (after they ran the electric). What a crock of chit ! So I'm putting in 4 access panels instead of new drywall. Why use drywall & have to go through all this again in case you need to run additional electric sometime in the future. So 4 - 12" x 12" access panels to cover it.

Dehumidifier is working great. Went from 67% to 42% over night & the tub is 1/2 full of water. I'm pleased; considering I bought it for $40 (NIB) on Offer Up. The guy had about 20 of them for sale + tons of other stuff. Runs a business from his garage & yard.
I did a trim job on the 9 in 3 gal. & switched them to 12/12 this morning. Letting the center of the SCROG start to grow upward a little as I still tuck the outer branches under the net. Should be switching to 12/12 on this one soon.
I'll get pics up later tonight. I have to go help Mom in Law out. Electricians cut holes in her garage walls to get to wiring & said fixing them would cost extra (after they ran the electric). What a crock of chit ! So I'm putting in 4 access panels instead of new drywall. Why use drywall & have to go through all this again in case you need to run additional electric sometime in the future. So 4 - 12" x 12" access panels to cover it.
Repairmen can be a holes. I have air conditioner service coming today. Only 106° today hopefully it won't take long.

Repairmen can be a holes. I have air conditioner service coming today. Only 106° today hopefully it won't take long.
Are you in AZ. too ? Seems all we've had lately is 105 - 107 & up. My dad owned Casa Grand AC till he retired. My brother owns an AC company in Indiana. Because of them I do a lot of AC & Electrical stuff myself. Nice to be able to get info without getting ripped off.

So here is the Dehumidifier I picked up for $40 & the Wet Vac I got for $35. Very happy with both so far. Dehumidifier already filled up once & has some water water collected now.
11-208                  6-30-21.JPG
11-209                  6-30-21.JPG
11-210                  6-30-21.JPG

I'm getting ready to switch to Flower on the Do-Si-Dos here real soon so starting to lower the RH now. It says 35% on the Dehumidifier; but if I turn it off a couple hours RH goes back up to about 47% - 50%.

Here is my Do-Si-Dos. She seems to be growing a little faster all of a sudden (I like it) ! Branches are super stiff. Push them down & they want to pop right back up. Pretty sure they won't have an issue carrying weight. I'm kind of letting the center grow upward a little; but still tucking the outer edges with branches. I'll start flower once the center branches and edges are all about the same height.
11-211                  6-30-21.JPG
11-212                  6-30-21.JPG
11-213                  6-30-21.JPG
11-214                  6-30-21.JPG
11-215                  6-30-21.JPG

And here we have the 9 Plants (8 Strains) that I started Flower / Transition on this morning. I defoliated the bottoms for the most part & removed the small branches that have no chance of making it to the top. I'll do another Trim job after the stretch to get rid of anything that grew back or isn't at the top of the canopy.
12-142.JPG
12-143.JPG
12-144.JPG
12-145.JPG
12-146.JPG

Personally I would follow Otter's advice:
If you look at the outer edges of the plant you'll see it sticks up about 4". So that's why I said when the center grows up to the height of the outer edge. Outer edges only stay under the net over night & they pop right back up. That Silica you recommended works great. Don't think I've ever had branches this sturdy. I think my plants look better then usual also with this nute calculation stuff. I'm really curious as to how much a SCROG plant like this yields. Looking forward to the end result. I love the taste & buzz of a good Do-Si-Dos !
My seed order from 420 shipped today. Those are all Fem OG seeds. I plan to do 1 of each of those strains along with another Do-Si-Dos in 7 gal. pots next grow & take 2-3 clones from each. In the 3x3 I'll do an Incredible Bulk Auto so I can start my clones in there too. Already excited about the next grow & haven't finished this one.... lol.

"HAPPY 4th of July !!!" Hope you're all having a great day !

So here's a little update for the Do-Si-Dos SCROG. Two days ago, I did a pretty major defol on her. I cleaned up under the net quite a bit; but not completely. I can get to most stuff under the net fairly easy; but the right back corner is kind of a PITA to get to. After trimming her up some I felt she was still too small to start flower. But her branches are so stiff & springy it's getting tough to push them under the net. I should have put taller legs on my SCROG. 1st SCROG so I have an excuse.... Ha Ha. As you can see in some of the pics the branches are pushing the net up 4" - 6" because they are so rigid. Could use the branches for Leaf Springs on a car they are so stiff. Still trying to tuck the outer edges as much as possible while waiting on the center to grow up some. I've gone up on my MC equivalent to 5 gr. per gal. with Terpinator added at this point.
In case you're wondering about the MC Equivalent stuff, here's what I'm using as my nute mix.

1) Mono silicic acid Silica : 14.945 gr.
2) Cal Mag : 1.375 gr.
3) Nitrogen : 3.701 gr.
4) Terpinator : 3.208 gr.
5) Mega Crop : 3.087 gr.

This is per gal & I mix 10 gallons at a time to feed all 10 plants.
This is the equivalent to using 5 gr. of MC straight from the bag. Just using different ratio's of the ingredients.

So here's some pics.
11-216   7-4-21.JPG
11-217   7-4-21.JPG
11-218   7-4-21.JPG
11-219   7-4-21.JPG
11-220   7-4-21.JPG
11-221   7-4-21.JPG
11-222   7-4-21.JPG
11-223   7-4-21.JPG
11-224   7-4-21.JPG

Anyone got any pics of what their plants look like under the net after you did a defol ? I'm really not sure what all to clean up. Not sure if I should remove everything that doesn't make it to the top by time I go 12/12 or what. Any pics would be very nice to see. Thanks Guys !

I have a few pics of the 9 ladies (I hope) in the Flower tent. I'm wondering about the Crossed Stipula (Think that's what the 2 pointed things are called... lol) thing I read about. Says Crossed stipula's are Female & uncrossed are Male. Waiting to find out if that's true or not. 6 of the 9 have crossed & 3 do not. If it's true the 2 Cherry on Top & the Papaya Punch are Males. We'll probably know by next weekend as they've only been on 12/12 about 5 days.
These 9 are all getting the same 5 gr. equivalent as the Do-Si-Dos.
The Bruce Banger (last pic) is finally starting to look decent although, rather small.

12-147   7-4-21.JPG
12-148   7-4-21.JPG
12-149   7-4-21.JPG
12-150   7-4-21.JPG
12-151   7-4-21.JPG
12-152   7-4-21.JPG
12-153   7-4-21.JPG
12-154   7-4-21.JPG

Back
Top Bottom