Buzz's Journal Number 5, 1st Time With Autos, White Widow & Super Stinky! Caution Co-ed Nudity!

buzz62

Isn't she beautiful? She's a blueberry from an earlier run, I have no pictures of males....YET! Pardon my shameless self marketing! :cool:

High All!
Trying some autos with the singular goal of creating a lot more seeds! I have some White Widow from Crop King, and some Super Stinky from a fellow 420 grower and I am planning on crossing all ways as long as the Marijuana Gods give me a male from each! I have dropped them today, 5 each, and will put them in the nursery tray tomorrow and see how it goes. Feeding Emerald Harvest Cali Pro Grow and Bloom again this run and other than the ph adjusting, the Emerald Harvest seems to work great! . Running nutes at 3 ml per litre rate in RO water (E.C.= 1600). Shooting for ph 6 on Nutes and RO water, This run I am not going over the 1600 EC line as last run I burned them just a tad going to 2000 with bud booster, and as I like to photograph, I want them to look nice!

The 15 sq.ft Room
Will hold the Super Stinky and White Widow females in 7 gallon pots in Sunshine #4 peat. Will hold all plants at first.
1 Mars Hydro TSW 2000 QP style light with 2 X-2 cob 9530's for a total of 700 watts or 46.6 watts a square foot
Room has a humidity and temperature controlled inline fan set at 55%rh and 80F
Night temp is 65F and days are up at 78F with the light heat, humidity at most 55% although I think I'm going 24 hours so there will be no night. This room also has a 10 foot ceiling so a duct booster fan brings air from the ceiling and fans it out on the floor to keep it even, and also holds a small 20"x32"x60" tent that I use for clones and mothering.

The 10 Sq. Ft Tent- Sunhut Big Easy
Will be used as a pollinator tent for the males with a filtered exhaust so I don't get a bunch of pollen drifting around the grow areas. I plan to collect and dust the girls manually. Its just more fun!
Has three 100 watt 9530 GF Grow cobs and a 165 watt no name Blurple for a total of 465 watts or 46.5 watts a square foot
Has one interior 6" circulation fan and a 4 inch duct booster exhausting the tent continually
night temp 65F, days are 75F due to the heat from the lights but will also be on 24 hours.

My usual system for #4 peat is to water 2-3 times a week from the bottom with the nutes solution, usually a gallon, and then once a week, or whenever the edges start pulling back, water from the top with 1.5 - 2 gallons with a 50% diluted nutes solution or ph 'd RO water.

The autos I have growing now
IMG_1557.JPGIMG_1558.JPGIMG_1559.JPG

Looking nice! How old?

The one topped, not budding is 5 weeks. looks like its in preflower & stretching Budding one is 6 weeks & was abused , was in a gallon pot , put it in 12/12 room & back to 18/6 when I got my veg room rebuilt, burnt the top , so I bent the plant

So far all the seeds have sunk in the water except two Super Stinky, which btw are all far larger than the white widow seeds.
Just like their mother out of the 20 pack I picked the biggest
was surprized how big the sacks were on the male IMG_1373.JPG

Edit also my T/B & H/T seeds came up two days after they sunk & planted
running some oil right now

Just like their mother out of the 20 pack I picked the biggest
was surprized how big the sacks were on the male IMG_1373.JPG

Edit also my T/B & H/T seeds came up two days after they sunk & planted
running some oil right now
Nice pic of a male!

Back to 4-2, lost one white widow. Came up with the worst case of helmut head I have had, didn't survive the operation due to a clumsy surgeon...I maybe should have waited a bit but the shell dries out more and really doesn't want to come apart if you wait to long.

Back to 4-2, lost one white widow. Came up with the worst case of helmut head I have had, didn't survive the operation due to a clumsy surgeon...I maybe should have waited a bit but the shell dries out more and really doesn't want to come apart if you wait to long.
Next time try misting it first, I sometime have to pull the seed coat off of some tomato & pepper seedlings

Next time try misting it first, I sometime have to pull the seed coat off of some tomato & pepper seedlings
I covered it up with wet peat and waited 4 hours, but it broke off instead of opening. I have done this a few times successfully, this girl seemed really tight and also was a very small seed.

So the autos have all been put into 1 gallon pots and are growing a 2nd set of leaves. Two White Widows, bottom left, bottom right, and 4 Super Stinkies. So far so good, light is up high so only about 5000 lumen to the plants but will increase the light starting next set of leaves.

Back
Top Bottom