C99 x Blueberry Fast: Pheno Hunting & Comparison Grow Featuring Alaskan Purple

I'm in for sure

That's a great strain, always have room for more seeds and a comparative grow and can drop them asap

Wod fit perfect since I am currently pheno hunting g on about 10 strains now

Fun fun fun

My journal
Yes yes CS!

I'm in if there are still seeds available. I am a well known member, but I may be a touch shy of 2 months. I CAN pop them right away though. Still plenty of room in my 4×8.
Ahhh a few days shy. I see you got a up and running, active journal aswell though so we shall see :p
Keep an eye out for the announcement brother

Will do. I actually LOVE C-99. I also really dig blueberry AND I wanted to do a few autos as well. This grow almost seems tailor made.
Then you will definitely appreciate this girl. The pheno i hit first time was very c99 heavy but the berries were there in the background. After a 2 week cure she is now perfectly balanced. The high has rounded off nicely now aswell. Less racey and more chilled enthusiasm lol
Fast is still a photoperiod but it will finish like 2 weeks sooner :p

Welp... I work for a few hours and the page count goes up... lol
:thedoubletake:
This is gonna be a fast moving journal, fo sho!.

Pretty friggin stoked to see who will be joining us!
:snowboating:

I'd love to pheno hunt this

Like I said I'm doing I think, hmm, 8 strains now ish, I'd have to go actually count them
Shooting for keepers and seed momma's, most are my strains I've crossed

Fun fun fun

@SeedsMan Just want to say thank you for providing the 420 crew the opportunity for this experiment. It takes a great person and a great company to do the things you're doing much appreciated and good luck to everyone who gets selected, my fingers are crossed!!

Back
Top Bottom