CajunCelt's Multi Strain - Darkstar - Chiesel - Kush - Red Purps - THC Bomb & More

Re: CajunCelt's Multi Strain - Darkstar - Chiesel - Kush - Red Purps - THC Bomb & Mor

Good morning Cajun......hope all is well with you and yours......oh and your wife as well:)lol.jk.........ever since you brought up LEG......i have been reminiscing of the old daze:)....good memories with my brothers in arms......i only keep in contact with one of my old Army buddies, but there are a few i would like to see whats up with them:)......Thanks again for the memories my friend:)

Re: CajunCelt's Multi Strain - Darkstar - Chiesel - Kush - Red Purps - THC Bomb & Mor

Good morning Cajun......hope all is well with you and yours......oh and your wife as well:)lol.jk.........ever since you brought up LEG......i have been reminiscing of the old daze:)....good memories with my brothers in arms......i only keep in contact with one of my old Army buddies, but there are a few i would like to see whats up with them:)......Thanks again for the memories my friend:)

My son's high school teacher asked me what a"leg disease" was.
She said he was going around telling ppl they were ate up with leg disease. I explained it was an Army thing.

Talk about "Adapt and overcome," you've done a great job.
Re Post#305: Puddles of crystal, was poetic and evocative. Thx for all the tips and the obvious thought you put into your posts. It makes learning a pleasure.

Speaking of brothers in arms...
Yeah, it's been a haul. Whew. Thanx for the comments bro.
Leaning fwd in the foxhole...

Quick pic
Almost there. Another 2 weeks for most.

IMG_20150118_122643465.jpg

Looking good Cajun :thumb:
Happy Skunkday :high-five:

Looking good Cajun. All the way trooper!

WJ

Technically, that's just Airborne. Which I was, so thanks man. But, I was a Ranger, a battalion man, not just Ranger qualified or some lawyer officer.
My unit combat patch is the 2/75th.

Now off all that you nut & on to a different green! And, where you been? Holidays?

How life going Cajun. Things starting to get right? I been thinking your way pal.

Yeah I had a bit of trouble during the holidays. Had a small stroke and spent a few days in hospital. My face is messed up and my mouth sags. My swallowing ability has been changed and liquids are tricky. But I'm not complaining. I ran out of oil and I think it had something to do with stopping the oil abruptly. That won't happen again. Same kind of thing happened when I ran out of Keppra a couple years ago.

I'm harvesting my big girl a little at a time. Going to make some oil on the weekend I hope. Made a pound of butter today so I'll be back to my morning toast and that is helpful to controlling my seizures. I'm not really a smoker, there are times though.

I am so glad to see your ladies and you.

WJ
:green_heart:

Re Post#305: Don't know about oils/extracts. Will the purple in the BID Purp flowers really translate into the oil? Does this effect the oil in other ways? Just piques my curiosity.
RLTW

Oh yeah. The oil will have a reddish tint to it if I don't mess it up.

How life going Cajun. Things starting to get right? I been thinking your way pal.

Yeah I had a bit of trouble during the holidays. Had a small stroke and spent a few days in hospital. My face is messed up and my mouth sags. My swallowing ability has been changed and liquids are tricky. But I'm not complaining. I ran out of oil and I think it had something to do with stopping the oil abruptly. That won't happen again. Same kind of thing happened when I ran out of Keppra a couple years ago.

I'm harvesting my big girl a little at a time. Going to make some oil on the weekend I hope. Made a pound of butter today so I'll be back to my morning toast and that is helpful to controlling my seizures. I'm not really a smoker, there are times though.

I am so glad to see your ladies and you.

WJ
:green_heart:

Good grief Jim. You've been through it. I had trouble too when I ran out. I was on here a lot in 2013, but quit for awhile. Big mistake! Hence my return in 2014. Lol.

Man, I'm sorry to hear about the stroke. Are you OK? Anything permanent?

I'm OK. Residential situation was taken care of. The Colorado situation may change. Certainly for March. Turns out a state I'm familiar with may be legalizing medical this year. I may stick it out as Colorado had changed some more caregiber stuff this year already. It may be legal there, but they make the medical part complicated.

Oh, make canna oil for cooking too Jim. It'll be like butter on toast, but for everything you cook with oil. Which is more than using butter imho.

That is so cool! If/when you make your oil, could you take pix for us? Maybe a side-by-side w/another oil to show different colors? I wonder if Blue Mistic or Blue Dream would make bluer oils.

Hey wildjim, I know we don't know each other well, but I think of you as a wise Village Elder. Plz take care of yourself, so that we may enjoy your wit and wisdom for a long time to come.

if your planning to make oil I would suggest coconut oil as it has its own health benefits
just make sure you get virgin coconut oil and not refined coconut oil the reason being is when they refine it
they take out the good stuff that's heart healthy

if your planning to make oil I would suggest coconut oil as it has its own health benefits
just make sure you get virgin coconut oil and not refined coconut oil the reason being is when they refine it
they take out the good stuff that's heart healthy

I agree Chronic. Coconut oil is great with cannabis infused.
I think he's talking about the fully extracted concentrated oil (Rick Simpson oil). We don't use a carrier like coconut oil for it.

Ranger, hey bro, I'll absolutely post pics. I've posted several pics of the final product in the past.
The blue strains don't turn blue, but the Purps turn red.

Back
Top Bottom