Camo's 1st Grow - Coco - LED - Lucas Autos - Poll Of Strain To Grow

Hey camo, I suffer from PTSD so alot of the strains I grow help combat anxiety insomnia, and w.e else goes along with it. The sativas that are super uplifting really fucks with my anxiety,but the sativas with high amounts of THCA have really worked. Like Electric lemon G 24%thc 27%thca 1.44cbd,1.22cbda. Casey Jones, American beauty, amnesia haze, white knuckles, & Im sure Im missing some. All these strains have been a god send for my insomnia,anxiety, deppresion & just about everything else lol. Just thought I'd share that with ya.

Edit: changed Thcv to THCA sorry I had them mixed up. Thcv is an appetite suppressant. THCA is the one you want

Good afternoon ! I hope everyone is having a wonderful day and staying high ! Herr is a little update on 2 of my ladies, I have 2 more I need to take a few pictures of and post either today or tomorrow. These ladies will be 10 weeks old tomorrow if I can count right. I believe it will be 76 days old.

Dark devil
Screenshot_2016-03-13-11-23-03.png

White widow
Screenshot_2016-03-13-11-23-25.png

white widow up close on bud
Screenshot_2016-03-13-11-23-34.png

white widow fluffy lower bud
Screenshot_2016-03-13-11-23-43.png

dark devil lower fluffy bud
Screenshot_2016-03-13-11-23-13.png

Holy hell my friend, was not expecting that...:jawdropper: . Took what you learnt and you e smashed it... Awesome, plus reps...

Haha thank you grizzy ! Hey hey hey now I may have stepped away for a little bit due to some life issues but I never stopped taking care of my ladies ! I did tho my friend :) I took every bit I learned over the 6-7 months I read about growing and applied it to my first grow (this grow). Hopefully I can make these girls swell up some more and noe to get thru the harvest, dry & cure process. ;)

Sonic thanks a lot mate ! I'm trying my best ;)

Fopho thank you for the reps mate. The pictures really do not do justice for the plants. They look 5x better in person. I need to invest in a better camera, the cell phone isn't cutting it.

Great color, nice and frosty. Awesome job.

Cheers

Camo, i couldn't have been happier with the Bubba Kush from Medicann for an evening smoke...

Grizzy I will have to look those seeds up for sure. I as of now have enough seeds for my next 3-4 grows maybe I'll get some for Christmas next year or something lol.

Arteekay thanks for stopping by man, yeah she is 76 days old and I'm thinking on letting her go till 81 and then harvest. She is about 20% amber now,

Nice camo, its getting there. 20% isn't to far off

Back
Top Bottom