Camo's 1st Grow - Coco - LED - Lucas Autos - Poll Of Strain To Grow

Awesome camo..well done man.. Keep busy

Yeah man, get rid of any fan leaf if you have any..

I only make it from dry trim. Don't know about wet, won't say no. My thinking (without doing it, I'm up for being wrong) is it would put a stronger colouring and cannabis taste to it without any real extra thc... Fresh and frozen for hash...

Ok grizzy I may just make ice hash with the bags with DD. Then with white widow make some brownies. Do you trim and let trim dry in your box or leave the sugar leaves on to dry and then trim after the plant is dry and use the sugar leaf/lower buds for edibles? Just trying to get it straight here, sorry if I sound stupid or something :):)

Jay my dude how are you? Yeah I've read if your unsure just throw in a gallon bag and freeze all your trim! I separated all fan leafs and sugar leaves before I bagged up, froze the sugar leaf/lower buds and threw away the fans. Unless the fan leaves had a ridiculous amount of tricomes on them.

Any and all help on going through this process after cutting the plant down on how to make edibles with your trim. I've made brownies with an half ounce of bud. Just never with trim.

I have done it with fresh trim before and thought it turned out very well. I do the extraction with clarified butter (simmer regular butter 15 min and skim off the foam, then add the trim and simmer 45 min. After it's done and is half cooled down I mix in some water (few cups) and mix well for a minute or two to get some of the remaining butter off the leaves. Then filter into a spaghetti pot and put in the fridge until the butter hardens into a puck. Put it in the freezer as it will spoil in the fridge. You can also remelt it and add it to silicon ice cube trays. That way you have measured amounts in the freezer that are easy to separate and use in recipes.

I'm just gonna follow the original way to make brownies decarb the trim for 15-20 min in oven on 210F. Then let simmer in oil for 3-4 hours till the yellow oil turns a dark brown. Then just mix with brownie mix and bake ! That sound ok ? Or do you guys think I should take the frozen trim out and let it(the trim)dry for a week or so before I make the brownies?

I'm just gonna follow the original way to make brownies decarb the trim for 15-20 min in oven on 210F. Then let simmer in oil for 3-4 hours till the yellow oil turns a dark brown. Then just mix with brownie mix and bake ! That sound ok ? Or do you guys think I should take the frozen trim out and let it(the trim)dry for a week or so before I make the brownies?
That works but if u can crock pot over nite has always giving me strongest results

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using 420

Here is white widow ! Getting her last flush and will be getting put into the dark closet for 24 hours in 3 days. So chop is only 4 days away for this big lady ! She has by far been the biggest, and stinks girl I've grown till date ! She has and continues to stink up the place !
Screenshot_2016-03-29-08-21-15.png
Screenshot_2016-03-29-08-21-07.png

Here is white widow ! Getting her last flush and will be getting put into the dark closet for 24 hours in 3 days. So chop is only 4 days away for this big lady ! She has by far been the biggest, and stinks girl I've grown till date ! She has and continues to stink up the place !
Screenshot_2016-03-29-08-21-15.png
Screenshot_2016-03-29-08-21-07.png

Get it onto the next page....

Very fat, great job.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Back
Top Bottom