Camo's 1st Grow - Coco - LED - Lucas Autos - Poll Of Strain To Grow

All below is a picture of dark devil at 8 weeks old. I hope you enjoy cause I sure have. She's close to being done

Screenshot_2016-03-05-09-10-57.png
Screenshot_2016-03-05-09-11-05.png
Screenshot_2016-03-05-09-11-21.png
Screenshot_2016-03-05-09-11-29.png
Screenshot_2016-03-05-09-11-38.png

Lovely flowers. Good to see you posting again

Cheers

Yeah 5 I am anxious to see the medical effects of the DD ! Shouldn't a daytime smoke with energy I'm hoping

Interested too. I think we're kinda searching for the same things. Good daytime anti anxiety strain with energy and a good nighttime pain killer for fibromyalgia. My Trainwreck that just finished is supposed to be a good daytime med but the wife is letting it cure good before getting into it. I'll let you know how it turns out.

Interested too. I think we're kinda searching for the same things. Good daytime anti anxiety strain with energy and a good nighttime pain killer for fibromyalgia. My Trainwreck that just finished is supposed to be a good daytime med but the wife is letting it cure good before getting into it. I'll let you know how it turns out.
When in Amsterdam last year I found one called G13 Haze that I found was really energizing and good anti anxiety. I'm looking to get some of these seeds for next round but really liking that dark devil

Farside thank you very much my dude ! The community dark devil journal started by sweetsue I believe explains a lot about the dark devil strain. But exactly, I'm looking for a daytime and anxiety smoke (hopefully DD) and a night time/ insomnia / fibromyalgia smoke in the white widow or Northernlights. We will see how either one of the 3 strains adds up to fitting my needs. I have some other strains to try next grow.

5, G13 Haze. Hmm I'm gonna have to try this strain ine day. Sadly I have enough seeds to grow out for a while right now !

Sonic thank you for my welcome back mate. I'm super happy to be back and hope I can impress everyone with some pretty plants.

Fopho. My dude glad to have you here again also! The more the merrier and I hate I had to step out for a minute. But I'm back to finish this thing up !

Back
Top Bottom