Canada Guy's Medical Fusion Grow

Day 126

Day 67 of flower. The girls are doing just fantastic. LSD 2 and 3 got 4 liters of nutrified water today. LSD 1 was supposed to get a drink today... but she's not thirsty. Twine is super handy in the grow room!

The ladies

420-magazine-mobile74865809.jpg

Trichomes

420-magazine-mobile180520383.jpg

420-magazine-mobile525654125.jpg

Those big colas look like they need more time but whatever those trich shots are look very very close.
The big colas are on the LSD girls, they will go a bit longer. I should have labeled my pics better. The trichs belong to the Diesel girls lol, again labels would have helped. I hope the big colas get a little fatter before the hairs start curling in. The super dense, giant calyx, frost covered girl is Diesel 2. The buds are small but she will pack a punch! Her trichomes are so tightly packed there is barely any green on her buds lol.

The LSD girls look especially nice. You'll have to put the lighter next to one of those next time so we can get a sense of the scale. That stalk looks massive too.

How is pest control going?

The LSD girls look especially nice. You'll have to put the lighter next to one of those next time so we can get a sense of the scale. That stalk looks massive too.

How is pest control going?
Thanks, I'll take a pic tonight with a Bic. I have not actually had any Pests or deficiencies this whole grow so far!

Thanks, I'll take a pic tonight with a Bic. I have not actually had any Pests or deficiencies this whole grow so far!
That's awesome - and I guess with the weather starting to cool you're through the worst stretch. Were you keeping the tent door open when it was hot? I've been keeping mine open since mid flower. Of course I'm in the basement, not the garage. I've seen a few bugs around, but ones typical of the time of year, and the tent airflow seems to have kept things clear aside from my encounter with springtails. I'll find a one off dead house fly in the tent but that seems to be it so far.

That's awesome - and I guess with the weather starting to cool you're through the worst stretch. Were you keeping the tent door open when it was hot? I've been keeping mine open since mid flower. Of course I'm in the basement, not the garage. I've seen a few bugs around, but ones typical of the time of year, and the tent airflow seems to have kept things clear aside from my encounter with springtails. I'll find a one off dead house fly in the tent but that seems to be it so far.
Yup the cool weather will really help finish these girls. I had to keep the tent closed as I'm in the garage. The highest temp at the canopy was 32 degrees. I don't measure the temp or humidity at the floor or way up high, it is not as important. I try to keep the canopy perfect as that's where all the action is. Yes I have found a spider in the tent, and a moth, and a couple stray flies, but nothing is living there feasting on the girls. I took care of potential fungus gnats early with perlite. That is why I start with a clean environment, and I grow from seed unless it's my own bug free clones.

Back
Top Bottom