Canada Guy's Perpetual Garden

Love the timeline shots.. pretty neat how they grew up! Lsd is lemon sour desiel right? I just figured that out the other day.. gotta get some of those seeds lol.
Thanks, I wish I took more pics when they were babies.

I'm not sure if Barney's Farm L.S.D is actually lemon sour diesel.

Hey, don't mean to sound like an ass... but be careful... it's 3 outdoor OR 11 indoor. Not both at the same time.

Heres the link to the Gov't of Canadas webpage and their calculator. You may have to scroll down the page. They calculate number of plants based on whether you grow "Indoor", "Outdoor", or "Indoor and Outdoor". You'll be pleasantly surprised.

Calculator for the production of a limited amount of cannabis for medical purposes

Also did the print screens for each scenario based on 3 grams a day from the website.
Untitled-3c.jpg

Untitled-3b.jpg

Untitled-3a.jpg

SD, you are correct about storage amounts. (In fact thats why i picked in/out, just for the storage amounts)

However if you grow indoor/outdoor they consider it seasonally based, and you can only do one or the other, not both at the same time. I'm sorry I can't find you a link, but I can guarantee you that is the law as it was when I signed up for the ACMPR program.

SD, you are correct about storage amounts. (In fact thats why i picked in/out, just for the storage amounts)

However if you grow indoor/outdoor they consider it seasonally based, and you can only do one or the other, not both at the same time. I'm sorry I can't find you a link, but I can guarantee you that is the law as it was when I signed up for the ACMPR program.

Wow, l see what your saying. I never considered that, I'll look into it. Thanks.

Looks like alot of dank going on up in here. Damn those jars are mighty fine looking.
I'm gonna get cozy in my recliner and get my munchies on
Thanks swag! If my current girls produce, all their buds will become extracts.

Here's my green dragon, almost completely evaporated.

420-magazine-mobile468516529.jpg

Today our bagseed poked her head out of the dirt and spread her little leaves. I also germinated an Alberta Gold seed. It is going right into the flower tent, because I would like to see how big it will get being 12/12 from seed.

Veg box

420-magazine-mobile1639032767.jpg

Flower tent

420-magazine-mobile359565085.jpg

Hello baby sprout

420-magazine-mobile1863491633.jpg

Germinated seed

420-magazine-mobile184199442.jpg

420-magazine-mobile691683930.jpg

Good luck little one

420-magazine-mobile1581657603.jpg

My tincture has almost completely evaporated, there seems to be a bit of oil... looks like the wrong color, I thought it would be more golden but the chlorophyll must have leeched out a bit. At first I thought it was just sediment from poor filtering but as soon as I tipped the dish I saw it was oil.

Green Dragon

420-magazine-mobile1311400713.jpg

There's oil in them there dish

420-magazine-mobile1817664568.jpg

Back
Top Bottom