Canada Guy's Perpetual Garden

Lol the piece of perlite has a little face on it
Lol I noticed that too after I posted the pic. Here's what I found after work, no shell, just a wee little plant.

420-magazine-mobile509997287.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1328084683.jpg

I do prefer to germ like this, it's stupid easy. Even with really old seeds, it just works. Let's hope she grows big and strong! If it's a boy I will cut off his balls and maybe cross him with my AG (Unless it's a boy too lol). Couldn't hurt to diversify the gene pool, maybe I'll find that one in a million plant.

I do prefer to germ like this, it's stupid easy. Even with really old seeds, it just works.

I'm new to growing and would love to hear how you germinate! I've been having some difficulties, so knowing how an expert does it would really help.
Thanks!!

**Found it** water, dirt, lights...lol. re-read the thread.

I'm new to growing and would love to hear how you germinate! I've been having some difficulties, so knowing how an expert does it would really help.
Thanks!!

**Found it** water, dirt, lights...lol. re-read the thread.
Hey Ian, welcome! I sure wish I found a log of bud lol. What issues are you having with germination? Why did your girls end up fried after 4 days? Forget to water? Lol.

Hey Ian, welcome! I sure wish I found a log of bud lol. What issues are you having with germination? Why did your girls end up fried after 4 days? Forget to water? Lol.
Issues I keep running into is that my seeds will sprout a taproot and then nothing.... I've adjust ph, they've been in all dark, under lights, and yet no growth.

As for being fried, I had to leave my first grow for a week while I was out of town. I had not been watering her appropriately (had very shallow roots), so when I got home all the fan leaves were burned crispy 3/4 of the way up the leaves. Harvested her early and got about 7/8 of an Oz of damn good smoke ( if I do say so myself).

Issues I keep running into is that my seeds will sprout a taproot and then nothing.... I've adjust ph, they've been in all dark, under lights, and yet no growth.

As for being fried, I had to leave my first grow for a week while I was out of town. I had not been watering her appropriately (had very shallow roots), so when I got home all the fan leaves were burned crispy 3/4 of the way up the leaves. Harvested her early and got about 7/8 of an Oz of damn good smoke ( if I do say so myself).
That sucks with the seeds. I have heard of that with older seeds. Try to throw them in the freezer for a couple days, then right into the dirt or a peat pellet. You can also get all mad scientist about it and get tissue culture stuff going etc etc. It's a bit too much work for me, but if you only have a couple seeds you may need extreme measures. I have lots of seeds so if one doesn't germ I'll toss it and start another one.

Watering can be tricky. I give my girls a good drink then wait until they are dry to water again. I just lift the pots and I can feel if it's heavy it's wet, if it's super light it's dry. This encourages deep strong root development.

Welcome Scientific, I'm honoured to have you here! Lots of things growing on in my garden ..

Thanks CG. I'm honored to be here. You always do a great job of documenting what you're up to. (What I'm really looking forward to is next spring's outdoor crop, though. I love all this techno pot we grow, but a cannabis Xmas tree blowing in the wind (or under a blanket of snow) is so much cooler.) ;)

Thanks CG. I'm honored to be here. You always do a great job of documenting what you're up to. (What I'm really looking forward to is next springs outdoor crop, though. I love all this techno pot we grow, but an Xmas tree blowing in the wind (or under a blanket of snow) is so much cooler.) ;)
I really hope AG will come through this year. Also interested to see LSD outdoors. The Sativa is also a heavy yielding outdoor strain. Never seen it indoors. Should I build some kind of a shelter this year for them?

Hey Canada Guy, after our talk on my journal I wanted to see your latest one. I'm subbed and looking forward to checking out your grow. I'm honored to be here, I hope you don't mind having me?
Hey DA! Welcome! Please pull up a chair grab a bong and join us. Now you gotta bring your own, at least a pinch, as I can't supply everyone lol. I am just getting geared up for the coming outdoor growing season and running a couple monstercrops indoors while I wait. I may even start some jumbo carrots and mini tomatoes. The tomatoes should flower in the big tent and I can hand pollinate to get fruit I think? Never tried an indoor garden like this before lol.

Hey DA! Welcome! Please pull up a chair grab a bong and join us. Now you gotta bring your own, at least a pinch, as I can't supply everyone lol. I am just getting geared up for the coming outdoor growing season and running a couple monstercrops indoors while I wait. I may even start some jumbo carrots and mini tomatoes. The tomatoes should flower in the big tent and I can hand pollinate to get fruit I think? Never tried an indoor garden like this before lol.
You want to know something? I haven't had a garden indoors in a long time. I think I may start one too!!!. I'm not sure about hand pollination working but it may all the same. You have a great setup here. I already feel welcome. Thanks for having me CG.

How's the dabbage? Is it Iso?
It's just delicious. It's just like honey oil back in the day. It's a beautiful golden color, with groupings of darker greens. It's a thick oil, made with grain alcohol called everclear. I decarbed some buds and trim and soaked it in the alcohol and strained and filtered. Then with my kids safety I mind I evaporated the alcohol on the counter naturally. It took several days lol. It can be smoked or consumed orally as its already decarbed. I dunno what the kids would call this stuff lol. It's not QWET, it's a full extract.

Back
Top Bottom