Canada Guy's Perpetual Garden

I've accumulated quite a bit of bubble hash from my previous grows. I'm not sure I would gain by making any more at this time. That honey oil made with Everclear looks mighty inviting. I believe I'll give that a go with my trim after I harvest the Strawberry Kush in three weeks.

I've accumulated quite a bit of bubble hash from my previous grows. I'm not sure I would gain by making any more at this time. That honey oil made with Everclear looks mighty inviting. I believe I'll give that a go with my trim after I harvest the Strawberry Kush in three weeks.
Well I am the opposite. I want to try to make some bubble hash with buds from this grow. Soon weed will be legal and we will have a get together lol. Maybe sample each other's products, swap some genetic material, or just hang out and medicate.

Can't wait for it to become legal... I'm sure the government will screw up something.... talks of min 10$/g here out here on the east coast...
Lol, wait till more people realize you can drop a seed in your garden and by next year you will have more free weed than you ever imagined. All I can say is I'm buying seeds now while it's still legal. The government wants to control cannabis, I just don't want any of their controlled cannabis lol. They are not here for medical patients nor will their products ever be safer or better in any way than the stuff I grow! Unfortunately they are just in it for the tax revenue and nothing else.

Well I am the opposite. I want to try to make some bubble hash with buds from this grow. Soon weed will be legal and we will have a get together lol. Maybe sample each other's products, swap some genetic material, or just hang out and medicate.

Let me know if you want to borrow some bubble bags to try. We could meet or I could mail them easily enough, we're both in Alberta. It could save you a few bucks from buying them then deciding it wasn't for you.

A good ole Alberta meet would be cool next year. Sampling and/or trading would be right up my old address.

You guys near Edmonton? Swagg and newty live there.... just try and help people connect when possible, as I am eternally grateful for have finding arctic bowl here on 420.

Anyways if you guys are interested I started a thread called concentrate corner I'll drop the link

Edit: forgot your already subbed up CG but here it is if you wanna share any of your techniques scrog we would be honored to have you!

Let me know if you want to borrow some bubble bags to try. We could meet or I could mail them easily enough, we're both in Alberta. It could save you a few bucks from buying them then deciding it wasn't for you.

A good ole Alberta meet would be cool next year. Sampling and/or trading would be right up my old address.
I may just do that. That's what's been holding me back is its a lot to purchase just to try it. Solvents are easy, bottle of booze and you are pretty much set lol. The biggest problem is the actual meeting someone from the Internet, they could be a cop, criminal, or a sex offender. I have 2 young kids I can't afford to take unnecessary risks. Not meaning you SD, just in general! Hope you didn't take that the wrong way lol.

I may just do that. That's what's been holding me back is its a lot to purchase just to try it. Solvents are easy, bottle of booze and you are pretty much set lol. The biggest problem is the actual meeting someone from the Internet, they could be a cop, criminal, or a sex offender. I have 2 young kids I can't afford to take unnecessary risks. Not meaning you SD, just in general! Hope you didn't take that the wrong way lol.

Not offended at all CG. Its getting to be a shitty fucking world out there. Offers still open if ya want'em.

I have the gallon bags as well, 2 ounces of trim with water and ice gives me 3-4 grams.

CG, you stack the bags, put in your cold water and lots of ice then add the trim and stir like a bastard for 15 minutes and start filtering. Start to finish, a batch takes me about an hour.

Not offended at all CG. Its getting to be a shitty fucking world out there. Offers still open if ya want'em.

I have the gallon bags as well, 2 ounces of trim with water and ice gives me 3-4 grams.

CG, you stack the bags, put in your cold water and lots of ice then add the trim and stir like a bastard for 15 minutes and start filtering. Start to finish, a batch takes me about an hour.

Thank you. Do you have pics? As well of the final product?

Thank you. Do you have pics? As well of the final product?

I don't have a bunch. Heres what I have anyway.
MG_08871.jpg

MG_08971.jpg

MG_08962.jpg

MG_09041.jpg

Mine was like that... but a smaller piece. I just hucked it in my bong, and hit it every now and again. Only thing it's hard to find a one gallon bucket that fits the bags.... I maybe do a run today.... gonna be a snow storm... so I won't be going far

Care to share your technique?

I havent made any yet.

But it breaks down like this: take all your bubble hash trim or bud, chop it up, freeze it, throw it in a bucket of ice and ice water, agitate, and screen.

That easy. You can strain with bubble bags or just a coffee filter. Lots of pro you tube videos to watch on it. I was going to buy some bubble bags but spent enough on grow equipment at the time.

The Amazonians carry cheap bags. And I like the fine mesh for a filter in my bho runs as well.

Back
Top Bottom