Cannabis Dust: Simple Consumption, Unexpected Potency

Can you explain the difference between sublingual intake compared to ingestion as it relates to the liver? I thought the first pass conversion by the liver to 11-hydroxy THC was primarily responsible for the euphoria rather than a fast-track to the brain.

Sublingual administration is a faster pathway for delta-9 THC’s entry to the brain where it can activate the massive number of eCB1 receptors, causing euphoria. Once any of that unused delta-9 reaches the liver it would be converted to 11-hydroxy, which is 4 - 10 times more psychoactive.

When you inhale it’s the same type of high, just faster, since the cannabinoids go directly from the lungs to the brain before going on to the liver.

Any THCa or delta-9 THC through the gut that makes it to the liver will be converted into 11-hydroxy.

Did I clear that up for you Shed?

Has anybody tried making dust from a cob? I bet that would be good.

That‘s been the way I and many other members use our cobs all along. I keep a supply in the drawer at all times.

It’s along the same lines, since cobbing decarbs through the fermentation process. Cob dust is more intense.

Good day, all.

It's my first day getting high since getting home from the Dominican Republic.

So, you know that dust thing I tried that didn't work? I had some of my homemade carrot and white bean soup for lunch with half a gram of Carnival dust mixed in around 10 to 2 and by 2:06, I definitely felt a buzz. I've been eating some Carnival gummies since then but I'm not entirely sure they're needed. I've put them aside for now.

It's a very alert buzz. I think I like it. I'm definitely high. I know I'm high because my ears are buzzing, which is a sure sign in my universe. :laughtwo: But, this alert kind of high kinda makes me feel I'm not high, too. It's weird.

I'll have to see how the day plays out.

Good day, all.

It's my first day getting high since getting home from the Dominican Republic.

So, you know that dust thing I tried that didn't work? I had some of my homemade carrot and white bean soup for lunch with half a gram of Carnival dust mixed in around 10 to 2 and by 2:06, I definitely felt a buzz. I've been eating some Carnival gummies since then but I'm not entirely sure they're needed. I've put them aside for now.

It's a very alert buzz. I think I like it. I'm definitely high. I know I'm high because my ears are buzzing, which is a sure sign in my universe. :laughtwo: But, this alert kind of high kinda makes me feel I'm not high, too. It's weird.

I'll have to see how the day plays out.

I like the way you expressed that HashGirl, because that’s how it feels to me with the Carnival Dust in particular.

Glad I am that you’re home and buzzed again. :hug::hug::hug:

I will try another hit tonite to see if aging has any effect (aging the mixture, not me) I may also mix in some honey or something more liquid and sweet.

I like mixing Nestle Quik syrup with peanut butter and melted hash. Mmmm.... Haven't done that in a while. Maybe on the weekend.

:thanks: @greenjeans

:laughtwo:

I like mixing Nestle Quik syrup with peanut butter and melted hash. Mmmm.... Haven't done that in a while. Maybe on the weekend.

:thanks: @greenjeans

:laughtwo:

Now that sounds delicious. I may do the same. :battingeyelashes:

How does one melt hash?

How does one melt hash?

I melt mine in some coconut oil in a metal tablespoon while holding a lit lighter underneath, stirring every so often with a paper clip or needle. :battingeyelashes:

Then we must be of the same age since that's when I discovered hash. :battingeyelashes: I loved hot knifing with our friend, Paul. I miss Paul.

Yeah, I know zero about heroin. Never ever interested me. The heaviest thing I ever took was acid or bennies but pot is where I'm most comfortable and with all these different ways to change the high or increase the high, I figure I really don't need anything else. :battingeyelashes:

Even my medical marijuana works way better than the Tylenol for Arthritis I brought with me to the Dominican. I just wish they would hurry up and legalize it everywhere so that more people can learn about it.

sue just took 0.26 gm of dust about 40 min ago so will see how it goes. Here is the brownie recipe if anyone wants to try it enjoy I know I do!! o_O

1 1/3 cups all purpose flour
1 TSP baking powder
1/2 TSP salt
1 cup infused oil
1 cup cocoa
2 cups sugar
4 eggs
1 1/2 TSP vanilla
1 cup chopped nuts

Stir together flour,baking powder and salt in small bowl. In large bowl mix oil,cocoa. Mix in sugar, eggs and vanilla. Blend in dry ingredients and nuts last. pour batter into greased 13x9x2 inch rectangular baking pan. Bake in preheated oven 350F 35 mins or untill done test using a toothpick done when no batter sticks to toothpick when stuck in the center and removed.

Thanks for the recipe. Can you tell me how many servings it's supposed to make?

:thanks:

Can you explain the difference between sublingual intake compared to ingestion as it relates to the liver? I thought the first pass conversion by the liver to 11-hydroxy THC was primarily responsible for the euphoria rather than a fast-track to the brain.

Huh? :confused:

I never actually did heroin in the 70s, but it was all over NYC!

I grew up in the backwoods of Southern Ontario so that could explain why heroin wasn't part of my universe. All things considering, I led a very sheltered life.

Made some Dust today, or it just finished decarbing

Critical Purple Kush, should be fun...I'll test some for bed soon

Consumed .1gr of dustage....on my just GRILLED Chicken, well what Tiggernado let me eat anyways

Lol

Thanks for the recipe. Can you tell me how many servings it's supposed to make?

:thanks:
I cut into 16 servings now they are quite strong I eat a whole one every evening. When I give some away I advise to only take half unless you have a high tolerance level to edibles. The cup of infused oil I use in the recipe has 35 grams of Bud in it. Anyways 16 strong servings or 32 regular servings. I have been told more than once that they are really strong.

Back
Top Bottom