:welcome:

Nice looking meal there! Thanks so much for sharing the pics and the recipe. I will try this soon, I love stir fry!

:circle-of-love:

ThanX Cannafan. Hope you EnJoY.

This was my first batch of Cannabutter ever. I'm about to make some Butter Crisp with a half-cup or so of what remains of my Cannabutter, Basically a Yellow Cake Mix, but made Brownie style (one less egg & a 1/4 cup extra flour) only for my 1/4 cup extra flour I am using an extra 5g of decarb Dispensary flower powdered that I will then top off to 1/4cup with Coconut flour.

We'll se how it comes out and if it's worthy of posting pics?

ThanX Cannafan. Hope you EnJoY.

This was my first batch of Cannabutter ever. I'm about to make some Butter Crisp with a half-cup or so of what remains of my Cannabutter, Basically a Yellow Cake Mix, but made Brownie style (one less egg & a 1/4 cup extra flour) only for my 1/4 cup extra flour I am using an extra 5g of decarb Dispensary flower powdered that I will then top off to 1/4cup with Coconut flour.

We'll se how it comes out and if it's worthy of posting pics?

If it's edible....It's worthy of pics! We'll look forward to it for sure...and the report on the effects per serving. :)

:welcome:

Nice looking meal there! Thanks so much for sharing the pics and the recipe. I will try this soon, I love stir fry!

I like using Braggs Amino Acid to replace the Soy Sauce in a stir fry dish. Less salt. More flavors.

My wife did a stir fry style crockpot dish on Thursday. I takes much longer, but it also alllows you to choose to cook individual vegetables longer than you can in a stir fry.

I like using Braggs Amino Acid to replace the Soy Sauce in a stir fry dish. Less salt. More flavors.

My wife did a stir fry style crockpot dish on Thursday. I takes much longer, but it also alllows you to choose to cook individual vegetables longer than you can in a stir fry.

Well, that sounds like a great way to do it too. Beats having to blanch those tougher veggies first. I do loves me some broccoli, Carrots, and Brussel Sprouts. :)

I did use the Low Sodium Soy from Kikoman, but i'll have to check that out for sure...ThanX Radogast

Quick update...receipe soe time much later

Straight Out'a the Oven it has a nice yellilow green color.
420-magazine-mobile1820997829.jpg

DoorBell rings...Gin shows up

Baker dumps Lemon Cream Cannabutter Cake onto to small a colling rack...
420-magazine-mobile926262406.jpg

oops...but i think now that we are boozed up we'll start with that portion that fell off...ehh?

I did use the Low Sodium Soy from Kikoman, but i'll have to check that out for sure...ThanX Radogast

Quick update...receipe soe time much later

Straight Out'a the Oven it has a nice yellilow green color.
420-magazine-mobile1820997829.jpg

DoorBell rings...Gin shows up

Baker dumps Lemon Cream Cannabutter Cake onto to small a colling rack...
420-magazine-mobile926262406.jpg

oops...but i think now that we are boozed up we'll start with that portion that fell off...ehh?

Waste not...want not! :rofl: Looks inviting.....

Okay everyone, here's a challenge. (thanks Hashgirl, for the idea for this)

What do you do with your strained/left over cannabis material after making butter or other things for cooking? Do you use it in brownies, or any other food items after it's strained?

This is just for cooking, I know it can be used for poultices and other medical applications, but I'm looking more on the consumption side of it.

There are a couple of pretty neat ideas here:

5 Things To Do With Leftover Marijuana Pulp From Cannabutter

And I read about someone who drops it into their spaghetti sauce while it's cooking....

Depending on how well you have strained it, your potency will be very little or pretty good....so that's something to keep in mind.

Mash it up, chop it fine...and get some fiber in your diet! :laugh:

I read that some people use it in pet treats too.....

Lemon Cream Cannabutter Cake

1 Yellow Cake Mix
5g decarbed budz
2 eggs
1/2 cup Cannabutter, half-melted
1/2 cup cold water
1/2cup whole milk
2 quart measure County Time Lemonade Mix
3 tbs Heavy Cream

I started by fine grinding the decarbed buds and then follow with sieving all dry ingredients twice through a fine screen to evenly mix. Then I add eggs, milk, water, partially-melted cannabutter and cream.
Hand mix cake batter vigorously for about 2 minutes till smooth and surface shines, then poor into a 9x13" pre-greased glass pan.
Place into preheated oven 350F for 32min

I turned the light on and watched it cook for the last 8 min and saw the crown visibly fall so I didn't need to do toothpick test, I knew it when it was done. I just took it out, let it cool for 10 minutes, before dumping it onto the cooling rack.

I nibbled maybe about 10-15g worth of crumbs before my friend asked "Hey, do I get some?"

"hey Yeah!" and I cut the piece that fell off into two and offered him the largest piece, my piece weighed about 75g

I've NEVER been so STONED from any edible before...lol :)

canna_cheddar_bay_biscuits_2.jpg

Here's my infused version of Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits

I think the real secret to why these biscuits are so popular is the herbed garlic butter/wine they coat the tops of them with. They are really delicious, but this version is going to be much more than that. :laugh:

Canna Cheddar Bay Biscuits

Ingredients:

2 1/2 Cup Bisquick
3/4 C. Milk
4 Tbs. Cannabutter (cold)
1/2 Tbs. Garlic Powder
1 1/4 C. Grated Cheddar cheese

The glaze:

3 Tbs. Melted Cannabutter
1/4 C. chopped Basil, Parsley, or even some decarbed bud ground up
1/2 Tbs. Garlic Powder
2 Tbs. white wine

Directions:

Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.

Mix the butter and bisquick by cutting it in with a fork or other utensil. You want to keep chunks of butter about pea sized. Don't overmix it, or your biscuits will come out dense and heavy.

Gently mix in the Cheese, Milk, and Garlic powder until well distributed.

Drop by about 1/4 C. size balls onto a cookie sheet or baking pan by (you can very lightly spray it with cooking oil if you like) Don't try to get them completely round. We want nooks and crannies for the glaze to seep in.

Bake at 400 degrees F. for 15-17 minutes or until golden browned on the tops and bottoms.

Transfer to a cooling rack on a sheet pan. Mix your glaze up and tap it onto the top of the biscuits with a pastry brush in all of the nooks and crannies on the tops.

Canna_Cheddar_Bay_Biscuits_1.jpg

canna_cheddar_bay_biscuits_3.jpg

canna_cheddar_Bay_Biscuits_4.jpg

Serve warm and enjoy!

Don't be afraid to make them your own, mix the cheeses...add other herbs to the mixture...add some onions...whatever you like.

I couldn't find the Coconut flour, but when I smelled the lemony goodness of the 5g of Santa Cruz Blue Dream Budz that had finished decarbing in the oven, well, This quickly became a lemon flavored recipe.

the lemon flavor perfectly compliments the cannabis flavor

Thanks a bunch for posting the recipe! Sounds like it was a kick arse success. :thumb:

I love that you could adapt the recipe to what you wanted after smelling that decarbing. YUM!

canna_cheddar_bay_biscuits_2.jpg

Here's my infused version of Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits

I think the real secret to why these biscuits are so popular is the herbed garlic butter/wine they coat the tops of them with. They are really delicious, but this version is going to be much more than that. :laugh:

Canna Cheddar Bay Biscuits

Ingredients:

2 1/2 Cup Bisquick
3/4 C. Milk
4 Tbs. Cannabutter (cold)
1/2 Tbs. Garlic Powder
1 1/4 C. Grated Cheddar cheese

The glaze:

3 Tbs. Melted Cannabutter
1/4 C. chopped Basil, Parsley, or even some decarbed bud ground up
1/2 Tbs. Garlic Powder
2 Tbs. white wine

Directions:

Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.

Mix the butter and bisquick by cutting it in with a fork or other utensil. You want to keep chunks of butter about pea sized. Don't overmix it, or your biscuits will come out dense and heavy.

Gently mix in the Cheese, Milk, and Garlic powder until well distributed.

Drop by about 1/4 C. size balls onto a cookie sheet or baking pan by (you can very lightly spray it with cooking oil if you like) Don't try to get them completely round. We want nooks and crannies for the glaze to seep in.

Bake at 400 degrees F. for 15-17 minutes or until golden browned on the tops and bottoms.

Transfer to a cooling rack on a sheet pan. Mix your glaze up and tap it onto the top of the biscuits with pastry brush in all of the nooks and crannies on the tops.

Canna_Cheddar_Bay_Biscuits_1.jpg

canna_cheddar_bay_biscuits_3.jpg

canna_cheddar_Bay_Biscuits_4.jpg

Serve warm and enjoy!

Don't be afraid to make them your own, mix the cheeses...add other herbs to the mixture...add some onions...whatever you like.

Knocked it outta the park, Canna :high-five:

Hi All,

Just wanted to introduce myself to everyone on this thread, since I've been lurking around here for a while, salivating. Just salivating.

Man, y'all are good friggin' cooks, here.

I've been working on my own recipes, though I don't have any cannabutter, cannaoil, canna anything. Hell, I don't even have any canna-bis! Hopefully, that will change with enough time, as I've got my first grow going on now. But my grow isn't doing very well for me, so I'm not sure what kind of yield I'll be able to get.

But beyond that.

I'm working out a canna recipe to try out. It's for Ambrosia Salad. Unfortunately, there's not a lot of fat in Ambrosia Salad (how much fat do you find in a can of mandarins, a can of crushed pineapple and a bunch of marshmallows?) But never fear! I'm working it out... I think I'm going to try to craft an emulsion between the leftover juice from the mandarins and the crushed pineapple and the cannabutter. I think it'll work. There should be no problem with making an emulsion with the mandarin juice. You use lemon juice in making an emulsion for Hollandaise Sauce, so the citrus won't be a problem. But I'm a little worried about the pineapple juice. Maybe there'll be a problem with crafting an emulsion with the pineapple juice. Just don't know until I try it out. I don't think there'll be a problem, but maybe there will. Mind you, maybe there'll be a problem using cannabutter in an emulsion. Again, I doubt it, but maybe there will.

So that's the recipe I'm working on. And once I've got some cannabutter (and the cash to purchase all the ingredients) I'll be sure to try the recipe and see if it works. And if it does... MAN will it be good. I just LUUURVE Ambrosia Salad. But I cannot imagine how the hell I'll be able to dose just a little bit for one serving. When I start eating this stuff I have no reservations about eating the whole recipe worth.

So that's my piece. Thought I'd spend some time sharing and getting a chance to say HI to you all and telling you a bit about myself. Actually, I didn't say much about myself at all, just about the recipe I'm working on, eh?

Hope everyone's having a grand day!

Hello everyone I think I finally found the rite thread to get an answer. Would it be ok to use 31grams of trim to make cannaoil or would the oil be weak......
Ps. How much oil should be used?
420-magazine-mobile815015278.jpg
420-magazine-mobile578197476.jpg

anything that occurs in nature cannot be unnatural!
The Birth & Evolution Of A Dragon

Unknown Strain From Seed - First Time Grow

:ciao: Trim would be just fine for either cannabutter or infused oils. As long as it's trim from close to the buds, not big fan leaves etc. From the pic, it looks like nice trim.

The trim has lots of trichomes and goodies in it just like the buds do. :thumb: I have used the stems to infuse olive oil too. The stems don't have near as much in the way of trichomes, but it still gave me a nice mild infused oil.

As far as how much oil, lets see what others say. I need to get my conversion chart on grams. LOL
I'll try to get back here in the morning, just got in from work and my eyes and brain are worn out.

Back
Top Bottom