Cannoisseuras,

A good beginning measure is 1/4 oz. bud or trim to every 1 Cup of coconut oil. If you want a stronger oil, go with 1/2 oz. bud or trim.

Anybody else feel free to chime in on what you normally do on ratios here.

:circle-of-love:

BTW, was it you that did the homemade gummie bears? I can't remember, but I'll look for sure in the morning. I believe Magnus8 is interested in making some sour gummies, and if anyone has any input on the homemade ones, please pop in with your input.

Hey guys .Does anybody know a site where I could get canna butter delivered to the uk .

sent from the magical 420 land

Its very simple to make yourself. The proper process is explained in this thread towards the beginning if I remember correctly. Lots on here to help if you need clarification too.

Irish,

It's not going to be easy to find a place that will ship cannabutter or MJ in general. I'm sure that's going to be a federal legality issue for most people, especially here in the states.
Do you have any dispensaries or collectives in your area? That might be the best option. I don't know what is available in the UK on the dispensaries.

Canna those Cheddar Bay biscuits are awesome!

Did you make them? I had to throw some in the freezer, can't eat any more until the weekend. Darn ol' work week anyway. :laugh: We'll see how they come out after being frozen.

If I remember you correctly, some of the things you used to post on foods....this sandywich might be right up your alley:

The Cannabis Kitchen - Cooking With Cannabis

I think we're doing a great job on this thread of combining savory and sweet things, a little something for everyone...including healthy recipes. I want to thank everyone for that!

:love:

Hi All,

Just wanted to introduce myself to everyone on this thread, since I've been lurking around here for a while, salivating. Just salivating.

Man, y'all are good friggin' cooks, here.

I've been working on my own recipes, though I don't have any cannabutter, cannaoil, canna anything. Hell, I don't even have any canna-bis! Hopefully, that will change with enough time, as I've got my first grow going on now. But my grow isn't doing very well for me, so I'm not sure what kind of yield I'll be able to get.

But beyond that.

I'm working out a canna recipe to try out. It's for Ambrosia Salad. Unfortunately, there's not a lot of fat in Ambrosia Salad (how much fat do you find in a can of mandarins, a can of crushed pineapple and a bunch of marshmallows?) But never fear! I'm working it out... I think I'm going to try to craft an emulsion between the leftover juice from the mandarins and the crushed pineapple and the cannabutter. I think it'll work. There should be no problem with making an emulsion with the mandarin juice. You use lemon juice in making an emulsion for Hollandaise Sauce, so the citrus won't be a problem. But I'm a little worried about the pineapple juice. Maybe there'll be a problem with crafting an emulsion with the pineapple juice. Just don't know until I try it out. I don't think there'll be a problem, but maybe there will. Mind you, maybe there'll be a problem using cannabutter in an emulsion. Again, I doubt it, but maybe there will.

So that's the recipe I'm working on. And once I've got some cannabutter (and the cash to purchase all the ingredients) I'll be sure to try the recipe and see if it works. And if it does... MAN will it be good. I just LUUURVE Ambrosia Salad. But I cannot imagine how the hell I'll be able to dose just a little bit for one serving. When I start eating this stuff I have no reservations about eating the whole recipe worth.

So that's my piece. Thought I'd spend some time sharing and getting a chance to say HI to you all and telling you a bit about myself. Actually, I didn't say much about myself at all, just about the recipe I'm working on, eh?

Hope everyone's having a grand day!

You will have to learn to limit yourself when you eat cannabis infused foods. :laugh: Start Low and slow, small portion at first...wait for at least an hour for the effects and then wait to see how long the effects last.

The Ambrosia salad sounds awesome. If you had a cannabis tincture, you could incorporate that into the emulsion...I would think. Or maybe even marinate your fruits in a cannabis marinade before mixing into the salad? That might be interesting.

Also, some Ambrosia salads are made with creams or creamed cheese, you could infuse those as well.
Not sure how the butter will do, please let us know how this turns out for sure!

I do love Ambrosia Salad.

I didn't yet but you better believe I will lol. In 7 weeks ill be making a nice batch of canna butter. Already took a screenshot of that recipe :) I'm sure they will be great this weekend when you thaw them out.

Ha ha yes that sandwich recipe is right up my alley, thanks for that! What a great thread! I'll be able to share again too soon

Did you make them? I had to throw some in the freezer, can't eat any more until the weekend. Darn ol' work week anyway. :laugh: We'll see how they come out after being frozen.

If I remember you correctly, some of the things you used to post on foods....this sandywich might be right up your alley:

The Cannabis Kitchen - Cooking With Cannabis

I think we're doing a great job on this thread of combining savory and sweet things, a little something for everyone...including healthy recipes. I want to thank everyone for that!

:love:

I know this will not get someone high but is their other beneficial cannabinoids in them if infused with cannabutter or cannaoil
420-magazine-mobile2097989347.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1796748905.jpg

anything that occurs in nature cannot be unnatural!
The Birth & Evolution Of A Dragon

Unknown Strain From Seed - First Time Grow

I know this will not get someone high but is their other beneficial cannabinoids in them if infused with cannabutter or cannaoil
420-magazine-mobile2097989347.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1796748905.jpg

anything that occurs in nature cannot be unnatural!
The Birth & Evolution Of A Dragon

Unknown Strain From Seed - First Time Grow

These are incredibly nutritious! I add hemp seed hearts to almost all of my savory recipes in some form. I also add them to shakes and protein drinks and sprinkle them on salads and grilled breads.
Read up a little here on some of the benefits of them:

Hemp Seed Benefits and Nutrition Profile - Dr. Axe

I don't believe there are any cannabinoids in them. I am looking into that now. Some reports are there are very low levels of THC in some of them. Certainly not enough to be a concern with selling on the store shelves.

Cannabis Edibles

Making the world a happier place, one bite at a time.

:laugh:

I splurged yesterday while at the dollar store picking up some needed essentials. I bought a magazine. It's called "Cooking Light", and the featured recipes are all about breakfast.
This is dangerous. My weekend is already planned....and a main ingredient of eggs are everywhere...with that green stuff that we all so enjoy.

Hope everyone is doing well. We miss ya Ziggy!

Cannabis Edibles

Making the world a happier place, one bite at a time.

:laugh:

I splurged yesterday while at the dollar store picking up some needed essentials. I bought a magazine. It's called "Cooking Light", and the featured recipes are all about breakfast.
This is dangerous. My weekend is already planned....and a main ingredient of eggs are everywhere...with that green stuff that we all so enjoy.

Hope everyone is doing well. We miss ya Ziggy!

Eggs over easy is breakfast at our house. I suppose I should try omelets, I used to make those, but I'm rather bad at cooking. Decent enough in theory, and good at chopping, but I suck at any recipe that requires observation and remembering what worked last time.

If you run across a fool-proof eggs in breakfast recipe, I'd be very interested :)

Eggs over easy is breakfast at our house. I suppose I should try omelets, I used to make those, but I'm rather bad at cooking. Decent enough in theory, and good at chopping, but I suck at any recipe that requires observation and remembering what worked last time.

If you run across a fool-proof eggs in breakfast recipe, I'd be very interested :)
Me too lol

I've put cannabutter on toast and dropped a couple eggs over easy on top, poke the yoke let it run out on the toast and eat it with a fork and knife like a steak :) yummy

Me too lol

I've put cannabutter on toast and dropped a couple eggs over easy on top, poke the yoke let it run out on the toast and eat it with a fork and knife like a steak :) yummy

Well, you know that you two have put a challenge to me now. :rofl: I think you are going to LOVE what I come up with.

Back
Top Bottom