Cannabis Oil Users Cafe & Lounge

re: Cannabis Oil Users Cafe & Lounge

Thank you Teddy & Staff :Namaste:

I'll have my own testimonial after the end of this month. I want to be able to add a cancer remission, or "no sign of cancer/tumor" statement. (see how positive I'm thinking on that?)
The Endoscopy is in about two weeks, to check the upper small bowel (duodenum) and my digestive system. I think they are doing this because of my history of issues..just to be sure nothing is there. So, I'm being checked from front to back. LOL

Hi Everyone
Just wanted to let everyone know about the service for Tim:
The Rock Church
4027 Trailcreek Rd.
Riverside, Ca 92505
January 26, 2016 @ 1:00

It's fairly basic EDS info though & if they don't already know it....

We're talking about the Endocannabinoid system...shouldn't that be ECS? That's the way I always look it up when I need info for myself.

EDS abbreviation refers to Ehlers-Danlos syndrome.

And, Mo posted the memorial service information. I'm going to post it to my grow thread as well, so we can get the word out for people who want to send cards and such.

Oh yeah. My little keyboard on my phone is a PITA. I thought that was a typo, I even responded to you with the same. :laugh:

You should see what it puts for THC sometimes.

Wouldn't it be nice if.....

Each one of us chose a family member/relative/friend to give an email addy to, or our member name here on the site (if you trust they know you're growing of course) with the instructions that if something happened to us, they would contact someone here or through private email?

I just worry so much when people go missing. There are members here that just dropped away, and I knew they were ill...and I'm left wondering forever what happened.
I'm going to do that today.

:thumb:

I'm trying to determine how to handle this whole death thing. My brother and sister and I had similar discussion after Christmas. Of course it was right after the youngest of the siblings passed away. I'm still muddling through some stuff.

On a positive note, I'm one inexpensive tool closer to being able to make some concentrate.

IMG_265511.JPG
IMG_265414.JPG

Hey everybody... I want to update a smoke report I did on the WW.... I am planning on using it to make oil this weekend so I pulled it out of the back of the cabinet and thought I would pull a bud out for my wake and bake and threw the rest of it in the freezer to get ready for this weekend.... I haven't smoked any of it in several weeks and had put it up to finish curing... Man what a difference there is in the smoke I threw up there and the smoke I took down...:straightface: I think I had given it a 6 or there abouts...:thedoubletake: She is an easy 8+ and she is going to make some awesome medicine...:yahoo: I weighed it up and pulled exactly 3.5 zips to work with so we shall see what I end up with...:)....:circle-of-love:

Hey everybody... I want to update a smoke report I did on the WW.... I am planning on using it to make oil this weekend so I pulled it out of the back of the cabinet and thought I would pull a bud out for my wake and bake and threw the rest of it in the freezer to get ready for this weekend.... I haven't smoked any of it in several weeks and had put it up to finish curing... Man what a difference there is in the smoke I threw up there and the smoke I took down...:straightface: I think I had given it a 6 or there abouts...:thedoubletake: She is an easy 8+ and she is going to make some awesome medicine...:yahoo: I weighed it up and pulled exactly 3.5 zips to work with so we shall see what I end up with...:)....:circle-of-love:

My guess Dennise...............is 12.5 grams, if you use all 3.5 oz. :thedoubletake:

:love::cco::love:

Way to go Dennise. :high-five:

I've posted the write up on the Endocannabinoid System and added the link to my signature line. I'm using my own blog space for this venture, so you all can add links to your own lines as you see fit. I had to go with a simple line about information resources (it's the bottom line in my CCO grouping) because I'm tapped out of space on my signature line. You'll all use your own phrasing anyway.

The blog will begin to beef up as I go along. If there's anything you'd like to see added in, please let me know. I'm planning on this being a central data bank of background and educational resources, along with the testimonials.

My daughter has an account here. She's assured me that this would be one of her first stops if something happened to me. She knows how much it means to me.

I posted this on the "making oil thread" but I'm not sure how quick I'll get an answer so thought I would ask here as wellm, as I am aboiut ready to start extraction.

I am ready to make my first batch of oil, but have 1 question before I start... Can I look at the making oil as a two step process that could be done on consecutive days with any loss of potency? i.e extraction today and cooking it down tomorrow?

Back
Top Bottom