Cannabis Sativa Var. Indica Var. Ruderalis Grow

spartan green

The journal will document the grow of (10) AK-47 lowryder strain.

Equipment - DR80, 125w feliz 6500K cfl, 60w Maxlite 5000K cfl, honeywell fan, sterile soil

The main purpose of this grow is to gain more experience before I head off to MedGrow Cannibus College in Michigan. I've grown 5 rounds of seedlings with different set-ups everytime. I like to research as much as I can. Using different soil/sand mixes and blue led's only vs. cfl only are just some among them. Right now im going to flower these plants with veg light. I believe since ruderalis is meant to bloom in July, it could possibly be looking for mainly blue light. I know this goes against all knowledge now but how do we find out w/o research. Thanks for reading and lets grow!!!!:roorrip:

Re: Cannibus sativa var. indica var. ruderalis grow

IMG_06632.jpg

IMG_06621.jpg

IMG_06611.jpg

IMG_06602.JPG

IMG_06593.JPG

Week #1

IMG_06682.JPG

IMG_06672.JPG

IMG_06663.JPG

spartan green ! Very, Very cool insight you are venturing in with Color spectrums and soils. Love the OUT of the Box Thinking! Against the grain, Who care what everyone else does Style! ;) Will enjoy watching! :peace:

Best of luck with your grow! And Uni.

spartan green ! Very, Very cool insight you are venturing in with Color spectrums and soils. Love the OUT of the Box Thinking! Against the grain, Who care what everyone else does Style! ;) Will enjoy watching! :peace:

Thank you! I love researching different root mass within different soil mediums. I love experimenting w/ different lighting. I figure I may as well do it on a small scale before I get to the bigger set-ups.

Are all ten plants getting the same treatment?

Yes all 10 ak's are getting the same treatment.

Did you see the write up on your school?,...Michigan Farm Expert Opens Marijuana U.

Yes that write up was amazing. I'm so happy this school is closer to me than oaksterdam, thats why im going

This is as of this mourning, 8 days from germination

IMG_06783.JPG

IMG_06771.JPG

IMG_06762.JPG

Kinda worried about this oneVVVVV, it looks wilted but its just this one, so i moved it around the smaller cfl
IMG_06751.JPG

IMG_06711.JPG

IMG_0670.JPG

As of today, im a little worried about the leaf curling. Any ideas of what that could be?
IMG_06942.JPG

IMG_06961.JPG

IMG_06974.JPG

IMG_06983.JPG

IMG_06991.JPG

i couldnt get a clear enough pic of the top plant VVVVVVV, it has severe curling, no distortion in color though:roorrip:
IMG_07002.JPG

a closer look of the shitty pic, sorry all i have is an iPhone
IMG_07014.JPG

:roorrip:

IMG_0755.JPG

IMG_0756.JPG

kinda worried about this one. Its healty but it just like....stopped growing wtf??

IMG_07572.JPG

IMG_07595.JPG

IMG_07604.JPG

I had to be gone from my babies this week sorta and this one was to close to the light, oh well. Gave it plenty of H2O
IMG_07613.JPG

So I had to throw a 400w hps in their, it was getting way to dark for them
100_07511.jpg

100_07501.jpg

100_07532.jpg

100_0754.jpg

100_07511.jpg
l]

Hey spartan green! So has the experiment changed some? I think it has change to a all out bud-a-thon.;)

lol ya, i thought I could carry it out with all blue but they were not flowering for a while, now they are, and I want to get as much bud out of each plant as possible. I had this 400w hps lying around so I thought why not?

IMG_08057.JPG

Back
Top Bottom