Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & More!

Re: Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & M

I would dare to say "perhaps Witchy Woman with visuals of the victims of your voodoo green charms" LOL! have a great day my friend. Dan :Namaste:

Re: Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & M

Radogast, I have some bugs I can send you to make the lil' lady nice and comfy. Put them on the plants under the light and she will have "home cooked" meals. Make her feel right at home. :rofl:

I did transfer my favorite spidey to a different plant before I brought up Blue Dream clone, so she could continue her hunts. Funny how that spider stayed on the same area, usually the same leaf of that plant for what seems like months.
I found another tiny one on TrainWreck, so that one went in to the veg girls.

:ciao: GreenSmurf Love that new avatar...or maybe it's the same and it just looks different to me today? :laugh:

Dan, I love that song! Now it's going to be in my head all night. :laugh: I will catch you tonight, maybe?

:circle-of-love:

:ciao: GreenSmurf Love that new avatar...or maybe it's the same and it just looks different to me today? :laugh:

Good catch thanks! It's an updated avatar.

Wonderful harvest, Canna...now what about the crèame...I would like to make some as well for my parents....

The Seed fairy knew I was in high need of Indica strains. She dropped off some Darkstar. :cheer:

Dark Star’s true indica effects are as spacey as its name suggests: a deep, relaxed sensation throughout the body accompanied by a heavy cerebral calm. Though celestial in its effects, the strain is more likely homage to the Grateful Dead’s song “Dark Star.” A cross between Purple Kush and Mazar-I-Sharif, Dark Star is a CBD-rich indica ideal for treating pain and anxiety.

I am germing a couple right away, I want to get this plant rolling immediately. It has a 10 week flowering period, so if I get them started now and don't do my normal two month veg, I should have a harvest by end of January?

:thanks::thanks::thanks:

And trust me...there WILL be clones. :)

I feel like such an unmotivated stoner reading your thread Canna... Awesome work :high-five:

The Seed fairy knew I was in high need of Indica strains. She dropped off some Darkstar. :cheer:

I am germing a couple right away, I want to get this plant rolling immediately. It has a 10 week flowering period, so if I get them started now and don't do my normal two month veg, I should have a harvest by end of January?

:thanks::thanks::thanks:

And trust me...there WILL be clones. :)

If you pop seeds now (last week October), have a one month veg (November) and a 10 week flower (December, January, 2 weeks February), more like mid February for harvest....and...then a 2 week cure (end of February)....sorry, but it's well worth it....serious business here with mom, but the facts are the facts.....this is a high strain CBD which is kick ass for cancer fighting recommended by Cajun.....you go, girl...godspeed....unless you want me to drive over there tomorrow with a treasure trove of buds....say the words :circle-of-love:

I would germinate a couple more....you have to start the process and hope they all are alive before you can have a successful clone operation....

If you pop seeds now (last week October), have a one month veg (November) and a 10 week flower (December, January, 2 weeks February), more like mid February for harvest....and...then a 2 week cure (end of February)....sorry, but it's well worth it....serious business here with mom, but the facts are the facts.....this is a high strain CBD which is kick ass for cancer fighting recommended by Cajun.....you go, girl...godspeed....unless you want me to drive over there tomorrow with a treasure trove of buds....say the words :circle-of-love:

I would germinate a couple more....you have to start the process and hope they all are alive before you can have a successful clone operation....

Yeah, after I posted that I got to thinking more on the time frame. I come up with pretty much the same as you, so thanks for that!
I get up in the mornings these days and have to physically change my mind frame from one thing to another, it takes concentration. :laugh:
I have a question for you, I will PM you in a bit.
Thank you for the offer to drive over here, although it would be great to see you, I have a lot of bud here right now that I am getting oil going with. You're a schweetheart. :)

A very important day on the 31st, another series of biopsies on lymph nodes and lung. I need all the best karma you all can give that this turns out with good news. At this point, it looks pretty bad....but there is always a chance that it is NOT what they think.

Okay, on happier news....I'm chopping a couple more of the outdoor plants probably today and tomorrow. Lola will be one of them. I did chop a Blue dream last week, that is going in the paper bag today. They don't look that great to me, I am just really unhappy with the results of the indoor, then outdoor, then indoor experience..which is another reason why I won't do them outdoor in pots again. The constant flushing from rains, trying to correct the nutrients again...then rains again, I dunno...just don't like it. I did find a couple more colas with bud rot on two other plants, so that humidity issue was a killer.
I'll have pics when I'm done for sure. :)

One down on the harvest today. This is the Custard Cream Clone that was being a picky patty while outside. Had constant leaf troubles and just didn't do well despite my efforts to keep her healthy. It's a one hanger girl, but at least it's one hanger. There were two colas on her that had to be all but obliterated because of the bud rot.

custard_cream_clone_10-25_1.jpg

In the following pic, notice the little red area near the center left bud.

custard_cream_clone_10-25_2.jpg

That was a small worm that the bud warshing drove out (I say "warshing" on purpose LOL) That worm was very much alive and small.
So, I'm going to run these buds through one more warsh before hanging it to completely dry, just in case there are any more there. The other reddish areas you see are pistils.

bud_wash_worm.jpg

We say goodbye to LOLA.

For being nothing more than an experiment in grafting with a Custard Cream cutting, I am very happy to get this harvest. Her trichomes were about 10% amber.
What I had thought to be possible bud rot, turned out to be nothing more than a couple of dead leaves stuck in there. The LED lights made it look worse than it was.
She is pretty much trimmed up, a little more to do on some green leaves, then she's headed for a bath.

lola_10-25_1.jpg

lola_10-25_2.jpg

lola_10-25_4.jpg

lola_10-25_3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom