Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & More!

Re: Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & M

Good morning Cannafan...:love:

I hope all is well. I'm still enjoying my Eleven pen and FV x MK is spitting pistils. I have a hair cut scheduled and everything else is good. I do have a small amount of property tax that I need to pay but other than that life is good.

:bongrip:

Re: Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & M

Good morning Cannafan...:love:

I hope all is well. I'm still enjoying my Eleven pen and FV x MK is spitting pistils. I have a hair cut scheduled and everything else is good. I do have a small amount of property tax that I need to pay but other than that life is good.

:bongrip:

HI Magic Man,
I am behind on my subbed threads...as you can tell. :laugh: Hoping to catch up in the next couple days. I am so happy you love that vape pen and even more happy when I see FV x MK kicking into gear along with all of your other beauties.
I'll be along soon to check the updates.

:circle-of-love:

G'day canna..

Cannafan, I know that I sent this to you by skype but I thought the many passing through's you get might appreciate a chuckle. This is for Nov. Not exact match like Oct but most families do have a big family deal for thanksgiving so OK. Also the one for Oct. Dan

PS been hanging with Dennise too long I forgot to load the pics. BRB. :loopy:

Clarification: These cartoon pictures I post are not my creation. A set of notecards I found. Dan

Thank you for the humor Dan, those were cute. ;-) Coincidentally, a lady at work on Sunday was dressed in a giraffe costume. It was too funny.

Good morning all! I have a new baby this morning. Welcome to the world DarkStar 1

darkstar_1_11-2-16.jpg

I have two more I'm waiting on. It's always a happy start to a day to see newborns.

:nomo:

Hello All! :circle-of-love: Yes, I am still kicking. Energy level is pretty low, but getting better. Getting ready for my first dialysis. Putting in the shunt tomorrow. Don't know what to expect. But wifey says everything will be alright. I trust her with everything.

Hello Canna.:love: My Bubblegum came in great. So nice to be alone at home again. Squatters finally gone.:bravo:

WJ
:ciao:

Hello All! :circle-of-love: Yes, I am still kicking. Energy level is pretty low, but getting better. Getting ready for my first dialysis. Putting in the shunt tomorrow. Don't know what to expect. But wifey says everything will be alright. I trust her with everything.

Hello Canna.:love: My Bubblegum came in great. So nice to be alone at home again. Squatters finally gone.:bravo:

WJ

Hi WildMan! You caught me just in time, was leaving for the rest of the afternoon.
How great for you that you are now comfy and have the place to yourselves again. Woo Hoo!

You didn't get a pic or two of the Bubblegum, did you? Would love to see it. Let us know how it works for ya too!

I am sending great Karma your way for the shunt and the dialysis for sure. :green_heart:

Thanks so much for keeping touch and letting us know you're okay. I'll be flying you a personal email in the next couple days on some things.
Give the good wife a hug for us, tell her :thanks: for taking such good care of you, and then take a few for yourself to carry around and use when needed:

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

:cco:

Thank you for the humor Dan, those were cute. ;-) Coincidentally, a lady at work on Sunday was dressed in a giraffe costume. It was too funny.

Good morning all! I have a new baby this morning. Welcome to the world DarkStar 1

darkstar_1_11-2-16.jpg

I have two more I'm waiting on. It's always a happy start to a day to see newborns.

:nomo:

I had a newborn yesterday too :)

Morning

20161101_115911-1.jpg

Mid-day

20161101_160123-1.jpg

Night

20161101_232022-1.jpg

WJ

A book (sketch, novel, coloring) is a good plan when undertaking dialysis

How come I don't get the 420magazine on any of my journal pics?

Ohioboy can't stop!! Ohioboy With Fast Buds - Let's See How Fast Exactly

I just looked at your gallery and there is nothing there. So, your pictures are being uploaded to the wrong area I believe. Are you using Off Topic choice? If so, sooner or later a moderator is probably going to move those and send you a message. (Don't worry, if they get moved to a different category, they will still be on your thread)
When you upload, on the first page choose "member galleries" then find your pics and upload. Make sure on the next page that they are being uploaded to "member galleries" as well.

My plans keep changing on a minute to minute basis here. :laugh: Was supposed to have dinner somewhere else, that got changed so I had to scrounge for something on my own. Thank goodness I went Trick or Treating Monday night, I pulled out the goody bags:

trick_or_treat.jpg

Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds...

I just looked at your gallery and there is nothing there. So, your pictures are being uploaded to the wrong area I believe. Are you using Off Topic choice? If so, sooner or later a moderator is probably going to move those and send you a message. (Don't worry, if they get moved to a different category, they will still be on your thread)
When you upload, on the first page choose "member galleries" then find your pics and upload. Make sure on the next page that they are being uploaded to "member galleries" as well.

I've never seen those options let alone been given one lol. I don't have a pc I'm all mobile so maybe that's why

Re: Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds...

I've never seen those options let alone been given one lol. I don't have a pc I'm all mobile so maybe that's why

I don't do it by mobile, so I can't say for sure what comes up when you upload. There should always be a 420 logo on them, unless it's an Off Topic (non cannabis or grow related pic). I would send a note to a moderator and inquire on that. They will be able to tell ya what's up.
Or someone here that uses mobile might have a clue on that as well.

:thumb:

Re: Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds...

WJ

Group Karma hug for Wildman Jim

Good luck young man

I had a newborn yesterday too :)

Morning

20161101_115911-1.jpg

Mid-day

20161101_160123-1.jpg

Night

20161101_232022-1.jpg

A book (sketch, novel, coloring) is a good plan when undertaking dialysis