Cannafan's Perpetual Grow White Widow-Master Kush Reveg & More! CFL's - LED - HPS

Re: Cannafan's Perpetual Grow White Widow-Master Kush Reveg and More! CFL's/LED/HPS

Hey Canna, and Fans of Cannafan,

Got a new member with what I think may be nute burn on clones, but as I use supersoil, I don't yet have experience with nutes. If someone wouldn't mind popping over and giving it a look-see;)

First clone, good/sick any ideas?

Re: Cannafan's Perpetual Grow White Widow-Master Kush Reveg and More! CFL's/LED/HPS

Thanks Jay! My jars will be changing once I get some proper ones. Right now I had to resort to prego jars cuz I didn't have anything else available. LOL
Going to get some proper canning jars at wally world this week and some cute gold stickers to write the strain etc. on them. ;-)
Pic update on the plants in flower coming this way today too.
Later! :cheer:

Nice...I use masking tape to label my jars...super cheap and comes off clean

Looking forward to the pics Canna

Okay, here's a final weight on one of the recent harvests. White Widow 5, which was the thin gangly plant gave me just shy of 1 3/4 oz.
The pic shows the scale reading, but I took off the weight of the plastic bowl to arrive at actual bud weight.

ww5_final_weight.jpg

Next weight I will zero out the scale like I should have after putting the empty bowl on. LOL

Canna you probably already know this but if you put your bowl on the scale before turning it on it will read 0 then you can add your bud and you won't have to deduct the bowl weight

I know you know this so just refer to me as Capt. Obvious :)

Congrats canna, very well done, :goodjob:

time to stash a few buds around your home, it's a beautiful thing when you run out, then remember a stash bud!

5 stars w/ reps on top! :bravo:

:laugh:...I do that all the time Trich...with buds and money :)

Congrats canna, very well done, :goodjob:

time to stash a few buds around your home, it's a beautiful thing when you run out, then remember a stash bud!

5 stars w/ reps on top! :bravo:
Thanks Trichomes, what a great idea. I used to do that with cigarettes just in case I found myself out. LOL:high-five:

Canna you probably already know this but if you put your bowl on the scale before turning it on it will read 0 then you can add your bud and you won't have to deduct the bowl weight

I know you know this so just refer to me as Capt. Obvious :)

Okay, Cap Ob....just under the picture I wrote about zeroing out the scale. LOL Mine will either zero out while on, or before turning it on. I love this scale, the reading is built way off to the side and doesn't get blocked by whatever is on the scale.:circle-of-love:

Update on Plants:
The clones have now been under 12/12 schedule for 14 days. All of them are showing pistils. :hug:
Here's the 4 under 400W HPS:
HPS_plants_update_1-20-14.jpg

And the two under Mixed CFL's:
CFL_plants_update_1-20-14.jpg

There is a slight issue with discoloration on the leaves in the above pic, I might have given too much on the Cal/Mag. I'm not going to use it on the next watering/feeding.

The Revegging plants are doing nothing. No new growth at all after two weeks. I'm going to leave them be another week and then probably put them under CFL's instead of the cheapy LED fixture and see if that helps anything. The pots are really heavy, I'm still wondering on the root bound issue, and I'm trying to let them dry out in case they are just too soaked. Although I don't think that's the problem. I am going to tear one down this weekend and see how it looks. Can't hurt...I have 6 of them still "alive". LOL

And just so I'm not skunked on the reveg....I brought my damn near dead Begonia back to life. She's with the revegging plants under flourescent tube lights

Nice update Canna!

I'm begonia start reading your pollination thread a little later today! Excited to get my learn on:)

Hey Canna!

I think it's going to be a glorious Tokersday! Hope all is green and stinky in your world today!

Well, I THINK I see a new leaf growth on one of the revegging plants. Emphasis on "think". My brain may be trying to help me by manufacturing images to please me today. LOL

I have been forgetting why these plants are being slow about new growth, it's the temps in the veggie area. They are only mid sixties at best right now, so that's going to slow things down I'm assuming.
Seriously considering moving the whole vegging area upstairs in a spare bedroom so I can get some proper temps until spring time. I no longer have to be concerned with the house guest, I have my home free of snoopers now.
I could be a very busy gal tonight. :laughtwo:

The flowering plants are doing well, they are drinking a lot more. I will be releasing the LST tie downs this weekend to let them grow.

Hope everyone has a great day! :circle-of-love:

Well, I THINK I see a new leaf growth on one of the revegging plants. Emphasis on "think". My brain may be trying to help me by manufacturing images to please me today. LOL

I have been forgetting why these plants are being slow about new growth, it's the temps in the veggie area. They are only mid sixties at best right now, so that's going to slow things down I'm assuming.
Seriously considering moving the whole vegging area upstairs in a spare bedroom so I can get some proper temps until spring time. I no longer have to be concerned with the house guest, I have my home free of snoopers now.
I could be a very busy gal tonight. :laughtwo:

The flowering plants are doing well, they are drinking a lot more. I will be releasing the LST tie downs this weekend to let them grow.

Hope everyone has a great day! :circle-of-love:

Sounds like a great idea Canna...have fun tonight :)

Busy busy busy.....have a fun day Canna:high-five:
LOL Heady, I just left your thread. I like the first light fixture as far as width/depth. Seems it would reflect a wider area than the second one. And would certainly be lighter weight with glass only around the bulb.
Just my thoughts. ;-)

Looking swell my friend! I can't wait to get my setup the way I want it! My little grow has been a bug buffet recently :*(

Trichomes I love the idea of stashing some. I am going to do that for sure. My lovely girlfriend has been smoking like a steam engine.
Thanks my friend! Let's hope they get a lot "swelleder" in the end. :laughtwo:
I sure hope you get those bugs taken care of Rain! I don't like to see you cry. Have a big hug! :hug:
And I did some stashing yesterday too. LOL

Back
Top Bottom