Cannafan's Perpetual Grow White Widow-Master Kush Reveg & More! CFL's - LED - HPS

Re: Cannafan's Perpetual Grow White Widow-Master Kush Reveg and More! CFL's/LED/HPS

Stashing is great :)...if you smoke enough you'll forget where you put it and if you run out between harvests...Walla! More bud!

You home from work yet Canna?...moving that veg area?
LOL, one can only wish Jay. At the rate this snow storm is going and the number of closed off highway exits from accidents and pile ups around where I work right now....I'm thinking I might just stay overnight here where it's safe! It's BIG B bad out there! {{groan}}
But, tomorrow is another day. LOL

Re: Cannafan's Perpetual Grow White Widow-Master Kush Reveg and More! CFL's/LED/HPS

LOL, one can only wish Jay. At the rate this snow storm is going and the number of closed off highway exits from accidents and pile ups around where I work right now....I'm thinking I might just stay overnight here where it's safe! It's BIG B bad out there! {{groan}}
But, tomorrow is another day. LOL

Sounds bad...be safe Canna....tomorrow is another day :)...best of luck to you

Yeah, I will lose the precious two pounds I gained just maneuvering up and down those basement stairs!

:lot-o-toke:

You'll burn calories but you'll build more muscle :thumb:...then smoke a little more and eat a couple canna smores...then hit me up...we'll talk cheese and you be all set :) :rofl:

Soooo your at work and going to stay there all night????:thedoubletake::thedoubletake::thedoubletake:
Seriously thinking on it. It's really bad out there. I had a very bad accident scare a few years back because of other drivers' stupidity on icy highway/bridge. How I made it out of that with no injuries or drowning in the river is way beyond my comprehension other than my guardian angel was near me and awake. LOL Ever since then, I just literally go white knuckled on icy roads. The people who don't fear it are who cause the accidents.
Anyway...we'll see how it goes. Boss and I are discussing it now. He has a 4 wheel drive with a plow rig on it, and this is even scaring him. Hospital is on Triage lockdown. No employees can leave due to the number of accident victims in emergency.

Wow!

:rofl::rofl: I hope you understood my pm, lots of action in your contest since yesterday, you go girl!! (not bro) :goodluck:

Well, I voted for her because she actually does what they claim to want in an entrant w/o blowing up my email inbox with "Happy whatever day" posts (funny how ya never see any other posts by that person) in EVERY SINGLE THREAD on the forum so members can see a flamboyant red "vote in the contest" link in her signature...just saying.

I made it home! A normal 15 minute drive took me almost an hour and a half. Grrrrr...
I'm not a drinking woman....but I am now having a good strong drink!
Just one...promise. LOL

Ya know ...it used to be that the first thing I did when I came in the door after work was to find the kitty and give her some lovin', feed her and listen to her purr.
Now I come in the door, dump the boots and head straight for whatever plants I am interested in checking. Poor kitty.

I used to chef at a 5 star hotel. Whenever it looked like snow the food and beverage director would insist I stay overnight so I'd be there for sure in the morning to get things up and running for the guests. I was surrounded by clean luxury, free food and booze. That might seem like a great deal, but no matter how you slice it I still woke up at WORK in the morning. It sucked! Glad you made it home safe, Canna.

Back
Top Bottom