Cannafan's Perpetual Grow White Widow-Master Kush Reveg & More! CFL's - LED - HPS

Allrighty then! First update for the weekend is B-59 Reveg White Widow. It's doing fantastic!

5-3_B-59_1.jpg

5-3_B-59_2.jpg

5-3_B-59_3.jpg

Now as you can see by those photos, we got a little heat stress problem. I was forced to move the whole grow back downstairs today. I'm either fighting extreme cold here or heat. Can't win. LOL
Temps in the upstairs bathroom were reaching 86 degrees even with the fans.
So, I did a quick set up with some pallets on the floor and hung both HPS lights from the ceiling. I like the way this will work out.
I need to clean out that room again.

Back_to_basement.jpg

Sweet update! I just finished my widow pollen collection today. Can't wait to get pollinating in a couple weeks!

Boo Boo looks like a solid beast!
:bravo:

Thanks! There are 3 Boo Boo girls, and they are doing well...other than the heat problem of late. Fixed that up today.

I am so excited for you to start a pollination project! Congrats. :cheer:

Hi Jam,
I believe it's 60 days since she broke soil. 21 Days under an actual 12/12 flowering schedule. :)

interesting, so you went ahead and changed the photo period to 12/12 even though its an auto...I got 3 lemon haze auto seeds I'm about to crack open the pkg on and was curious.

interesting, so you went ahead and changed the photo period to 12/12 even though its an auto...I got 3 lemon haze auto seeds I'm about to crack open the pkg on and was curious.

Hi Jam, I've been reading that it doesn't really matter which light schedule they are on...they will just grow at their own rate anyway.
The only reason she's in 12/12 is because I didn't have room for it in the veggie area when I moved the plants upstairs. ;-)

If I'm off base on the light schedule thing, someone in-da-know please correct me. I have some more auto seeds I will be starting soon too.
:thumb:

Oh, I wasn't trying to imply you were off base...was just trying to figure out how to squeeze mine in to the schedule and don't see how I can avoid a 12/12 towards the end of their cycle also is all

Back
Top Bottom