Cannafan's Perpetual Grow White Widow-Master Kush Reveg & More! CFL's - LED - HPS

Hey Jam, put the macro setting on if you want to take close up pictures. You can get tighter into the subject and it will focus. :thumb:

Play around with it, it's not like you have to buy film anymore. LOL I used to have my own darkroom when I was into Photography and I spent a TON of money on film. Wish I had all that money now. :laughtwo:
True that! Lol, I've just been taking two of each shot so far, one macro on and the other off. Then picking the nicest (grain of salt there as I'm sure they all stink) one to upload.

Nah Jam. Even the ugly ones wear mink here. :laughtwo: Guys & gals.
My ex-girlfriend has ferrets and they remind me of minks; as much as I'd love to skin 'em both, seems to take to many to make a jacket...Guys should wear flannel or leather or trunks depending on the time of year; although I admit it's fun to buy niceties for the chosen partner, but not animal inspired prideful junk. Guys should wear leather, lmfao...hope you got the joke

Here it's not looked upon like that. Fur is as much a man's fashion as a woman's but it's worn mainly during nights out on the town by men. Women where them even to go to the grocery store.

Congrats, Ms. Moderator! Now get out there and dispense some righteous justice!
Ditto... The cat's out of the bag.

T-minus 2 days until Showtime.

Here it's not looked upon like that. Fur is as much a man's fashion as a woman's but it's worn mainly during nights out on the town by men. Women where them even to go to the grocery store.
Just a joke, leather/furr...same-same, thus the essence of the joke. Me, I eat meat/fish/fowl and wear their by-product w/o a second thought; albeit it, I still wouldn't wear mink or such even though I'd have no prob buying it for my partner if that made them happy and pleased my eye ;)

Hey Canna :byebye:

Congratulations on your new appointment

I'm sure you will perform above and beyond

all expectations :ciao:

If you can't convince them

confuse them

:adore: Cannafan :adore:

would you mind stopping by my journal and throw some of you great knowledge with pollinating my way? I'm growing a male widow and a female widow, ice, and medusa.

Thanks in advance :passitleft:

And congrats!:cheer:

Thanks for the gratzky's everyone! I'm looking forward to this new responsibility and helping to keep 420 magazine a smooth running website with happy members!

I wanted to send a little tidbit about how I hung my clip lamps in the temporary grow area. I'm sure you've all seen the tool hangers for dremels etc. They have adjustable poles on them for height and a little hook at the top to hang the drill from.
I used these on a shelf and then hung the lights from them, and I can adjust the lights up or down as needed. Thought this might be useful to others. :thumb:

Hanging_Lights_1.jpg

Hanging_Lights_2.jpg

T-minus 17hrs

Congrats Canna! Way cool! Klazy looks great in that window!

:thanks: SweetLeef! I'm excited to be part of the team :420:

Speaking of Ms. Klazy in the window.....my pops and brother stopped over unannounced today to bring me some wooden pallets I've been waiting on. Ms. KLazy was right there in the window.....of course bro's wife says " What kind of plant is that, it's cool looking!" My bro, who used to grow his own back in his day... without missing a beat says to her...."We don't need any more plants, so never mind." She hushed up. LOL

So the wooden pallets are to be used in the basement on the cold floor, and the plants will sit on those. I am moving the plants back downstairs this week, but didn't want to set them on a cold cement floor. The whole lighting area will be moved and it will be much easier to access and I won't have to worry about how tall the plants get. YEY!

T-minus under an hour until Show time.

Join Moderator Cannafan, Judge John, myself and the rest of THE REPS ARE RIGHT team at exactly 6:00 PM EST on my thread for the long awaited 11th episode.

Back
Top Bottom