Cannibalweed And The Growstar 1000 From Twilight LED

Quick shot of the goods.

420-magazine-mobile1135530591.jpg

These are the growing fields.
They will be planted first week of June.
Trying to get a hundred or more in the dirt.
Six yards of organic compost six yards of coarse builders sand will be tilled in to the ground along with about six yards of loam from the old creek beds here.
Eighty by eighty plot.

Looking closely at the photo in the upper right it's the big North camp we been working on for almost two years. Be done this summer. Meghan's parents will move in this fall they're thinking. Okay it's a little more than a camp I guess. But the original idea was a camp.

Happy Bday and 420 day Jake! Your property looks great. Country living. No snow? Spring already! I like the raised beds. Have you seen the Mendo dope boys utube vid? They grow some monsters outside. I finally listend to them and dident water the latest plugs after transplant. Progressing!!! It looks like my 2nd tent harvest is coming soon! So excited! The Chemie and W.widow Im anxious to smoke. I point to the big main bud on the white widow and tell my trimming buddy thats ours to smoke. Just me and you. Jar it for 3 mo. and BOOM! Nice huh! Nice to grow my own meds. Great day Dude and thanks for your time and help. 4D

4D
Heya brother. I almost said Sammy Hagar :rofl:

Oh man you had me rolling with the half joint in the pocket trick.
I used to pull the same ol stunt back in school for the exact same reason. Same teacher busted me like for times and just took it. Wonder I'd he thought it was good shit back then ? Probably, it was free:rofl:
I had forgot about that until you told yours. Lmfao here man.

Country living indeed. Snow just melted this week. But spring isn't officially here until I can get the outdoor planted. First week of June is the target. Late frost is an issue here every year.
Those raised beds are for my personal outdoor. The fields up top of the property are where the "crop" will be. Got about thirty planting acres. I won't be planting the entire thing but if I hadda place let it all go I would. Shooting for a plot about eighty by eighty. Should be interesting. With a nine strain run, ten of each I'm hoping for over a hundred elbows.
I have seen the Mendo Dope guys. Yup they got some certified monsters. That's what I wanna pull off eventually. I had some behemoths in the past but nothing over 3.
How big do you think you can get the GG outside ?
Does the Chemie get big ?

I'm looking for some of the biggest and best strains. Not for this year though. I would like to get em this year and practise run em inside for the winter.

Thanks for the Birthday wishes n such hope you're day was great.

Okay Bud I gotta run back out in the rain for a bit after I smoke up some of this joint I rolled a few minutes ago.
Man that White Widow cola will be great after a 3 month cure..
Wasn't it you that I was talking to a while back about the long cures ?
I have some two year old flower from a bag seed I grew.. Knock out dope we call it.... So dank n sticky...
Maybe break out the jar later on tonight n puff some for bed.

Later :passitleft:

Top of the day to ya Jacob! Just cruising thru ,...read your reasons for the massive defol.....Ok, OK, you had reason...:rofl:..I get it bud, no worries! Was just seein it the other day and made me look twice , ya know!:tokin:
They are looking better and have that nice 'posture' we all hope for,..so good things comin! Cheers bud and have a great Fri night. Hope your 420 Bday was filled with lots of smiles and NO stress. :Namaste::high-five:

Top of the day to ya Jacob! Just cruising thru ,...read your reasons for the massive defol.....Ok, OK, you had reason...:rofl:..I get it bud, no worries! Was just seein it the other day and made me look twice , ya know!:tokin:
They are looking better and have that nice 'posture' we all hope for,..so good things comin! Cheers bud and have a great Fri night. Hope your 420 Bday was filled with lots of smiles and NO stress. :Namaste::high-five:

Duggan it only took one day to know I done the right thing bro....
But more than once while I was chopping on em i hadda look away n shake my head... Wondering if I was doing the right thing..going down taking some pictures today of them we can look at.
They have excellent posture today I didn't really worry about good stuff coming.. not once. Just was concerned that I would stall em n screw up the target planting date and cloning plans..
clones are a hot thing for us right now.. little extra lift. Feel me ?

Lots of smiles for me birthday. Wish you could've been here bro.. I'd love to give that GC of yours a go..
Okay Bud I'll post up some pics n a lil while..

420-magazine-mobile283908088.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1975545259.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1332490914.jpg
420-magazine-mobile180201806.jpg
420-magazine-mobile776098496.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2082414697.jpg
420-magazine-mobile183959239.jpg
420-magazine-mobile243990609.jpg

The last one in the bunch is Pineapple Chunk x DDA I call Pineapple Sunshine. Obviously a photo. Haven't smoked any and it don't look that much different that the Pineapple Chunk.

Building some kind of platform down cellar way to work off of without worrying about mud n dirt also something I can get a good level photo on.

Okay y'all have a great day.

Hey Jacob, Morning bud:) girls are much better now,...by the look of the main stalk on the one , you've had her around a while eh.
They look really good J. How long before you take em outside. Are you working on those beds yet?
Anyhow , have an awesome weekend would ya!:high-five:

Morning Duggan my brotha, and any who've ventured here.
They do look a ton better... Huh Thanks.
That Delicious Candy has been round the block once already.
Very very delicious smoke.
Those are all going outside first week of June. I recon I can veg em up to around four feet or so then get em in the dirt then.
I'm cuttin clones from em this weekend for an order. Then I'm done messing around with em other than some SC'ing n pumping em up good for the sun to get caught in alla that veg they're growing... Then.. Boom ! Behemoth Bound Buds.

Those raised beds were ready for last years personal. Never got to use them though. So the soil is good to go. Composted chicken manure will be added to it next week. Depending on the weather.

Right now they're 150 gal organic compost 20 gal perlite 15 gal coarse builders sand and 15 gal of loam n a couple other goodies, crushed lobster shells n local seaweed. After the chicken manure is added they'll be ready.
These beds are right outside my bedroom window. I figure I can get two monsters in each X 6.

Whole nother story for the fields up back.
They're ten minutes dirt road or five minutes through the woods on the four wheeler. Can't even get a dump truck up till probably the second week of June. Gonna have to bust some serious hump really soon to get them right. Wish I could done it all last year.
That's okay I'm looking at the physical challenge of this like a fight to the death. Kind of is for me right now.
Seriously thinking as I write​ this if I shouldn't maybe do this for next year and build two fields, one for this year and one for planting next year, to avoid the whole getting material up to the top of the hill late.
-I can think all I want but the money just ain't here for that, yet.
:rofl: I got dreams man.

It's hard to get up there this time of year. Almost impossible in a vehicle. It's what they call mud season right now. The ground is just mush.
Heya Bud I been zoned out talking your ear off long enough. So I'm gonna smoke a fattie with Meghan and relax for a bit..
:passitleft:
I'm sure I'll be around this weekend but if I ain't you have a great weekend too.

Hi Jacob,

Haven't chatted with you in awhile. Great to read your posts, and positive drive and determination. I applaud your effort with your grow room. Looks like spring in there. Also, looks like it would take awhile to get it dialed in. I finally got my bud room dialed in, and now veg room timer quit. Is 24/7 florescent leds okay for tomato seedlings? Hope so, lol.

I do have some nice specimens of Purple Haze for summer grow, though. The White Widow is still seedling stage. I think next week will be warmer. I still have alot of work to do outdoors, and enjoy a nice day for work! Just takes so much longer to get things done than it used to, lol.

Have a great weekend!

Hi Jacob,

Haven't chatted with you in awhile. Great to read your posts, and positive drive and determination. I applaud your effort with your grow room. Looks like spring in there. Also, looks like it would take awhile to get it dialed in. I finally got my bud room dialed in, and now veg room timer quit. Is 24/7 florescent leds okay for tomato seedlings? Hope so, lol.

I do have some nice specimens of Purple Haze for summer grow, though. The White Widow is still seedling stage. I think next week will be warmer. I still have alot of work to do outdoors, and enjoy a nice day for work! Just takes so much longer to get things done than it used to, lol.

Have a great weekend!

Maineiac
Man what crap weather up here lately right ? That's okay because the good stuff is on the way. Ready to get into it like yesterday.

I was much much more tenacious with life than this before I got all screwed up man.

I have some of Meghans Tomatoes, Eggplant and Brussels I'm the room now. But they ain't on twenty four. Everything is on 18-6 right now and really getting green quick. I don't know about the 24 light for them. Florescent is fine and I've used lil el-cheapo LEDs too, with great success.
Those veggies in my grow will be migrating to another veg room soon. I got some x planting n up potting to do very soon so things are about to get tight for room.
As far as that veg room in the pictures goes things have been near perfect for four days or so now. I don't expect this to change as the conditions of the cellar never really vary. Hadda little wet spell but it's sealed up now. 80° days - 65° nights.

Ooh Purple Haze. Where'd you pick those up at ? Pm me Bud

Good to see you and always glad to see you round here. Great weekend too you.
Holler at me

Jacob, FYI, if electricity costs are an issue for you, try going to 16/8 instead of 18/6. I have found the extra two hours are not neccessary and provide no benefit. Just sayin OK bud:)

Duggan dammit dude,
where the eff were you when I had to figure this out earlier Bud..
:rofl:
Like doing math

Yep. I'm up on that too.

I got it figured as these Indi hybrids don't need more than 16 and if they get it, like you say it's wasted. I dunno if the Indi hybrid thing is a really a thing but hey it sounds good.
I also have it figured that these ladies have had enough light stress up n down for months. I hadda use HPS to keep veg temps up in the beginning and continued with this practice. First week of June we got just a hair over 15 hrs of daylight. I'll start dialing back as soon as clones root. Ten days from cut.
Clones will be in the same room this week n n my opinion they need the 18 the way I do it.
You see, I used the hps to regulate heat for vegging temps before.. Only source I had readily available without hooking up another device n complicating stuff......
I'm really good at that if left unchecked.... Note to self... check self often....:rofl:
so I'm gonna go with what I know works right now for me.... Had great success in the past and don't see anything changing on that front.
Ain't broke don't fix it kinda guy I am n all.... Maybe you're right.
Costs are an issue. So that's me broke.... See what I did there.

I'll find a way to get it right before they're dialed back to 15hrs 22 minutes.. June first

Maineiac,
if you're reading this your right man.. I suppose I ain't really dialed in yet.. dialed in is more than just temps, humidity, light... Soil conditions, feeding n such.
Efficiency of the grow counts as being dialed in as well..

Thank you so much Duggan.. And maineiac for without your earlier comment followed by Duggans I probably wouldn't have put the circumstances together this way.. I'm all about that man.. Thanks for bringing that to light my friends.

I got to say them some nice bushes growing there... Like Duggan said your going to need a chainsaw...And man you must have alot more energy than me,, that alot of starts... GL Keepem Green

I got to say them some nice bushes growing there... Like Duggan said your going to need a chainsaw...And man you must have alot more energy than me,, that alot of starts... GL Keepem Green

Wood,

I don't know much about having more energy than you. I do know the only way I'll ever actually see the numbers I'm looking for is to do it myself.
Nobody will grow it for me or give it to me so I gotta get it from the land. If that takes chain saws n logging equipment to harvest them, so be it.... :rofl:
Wish it would, wood.
Have a great day bud

420-magazine-mobile858107417.jpg

Set up an area to do things with the girls this morning outside of the growroom. Kinds of dark so I gotta set up some lighting. Pics to come. Setting up another veg room and cloning station tomorrow and today. Very excited.

Happy Sunday y'all :passitleft:

Hey Jacob, Morning bud:) girls are much better now,...by the look of the main stalk on the one , you've had her around a while eh.
They look really good J. How long before you take em outside. Are you working on those beds yet?
Anyhow , have an awesome weekend would ya!:high-five:
Heya Duggs
Just curious what you think of the soil mix I done for the beds.. that was last years mix. Unused of course.
I used the same stuff except the builders sand. Builders sand is a clay soil amendment.. That's why I mention it so much. Our soil has clay in it up here.
Works like a champ along with the compost to break it up and for good drainage.

Heya Duggs
Just curious what you think of the soil mix I done for the beds.. that was last years mix. Unused of course.
I used the same stuff except the builders sand. Builders sand is a clay soil amendment.. That's why I mention it so much. Our soil has clay in it up here.
Works like a champ along with the compost to break it up and for good drainage.

The soil mix, needs some rocks, like Gypsum, Soft Rock Phosphate(SRP)and Calcium. Your mix has a lot of organic stuff in it so , if it were mine , i would def. add some minerals. Lobster shells are good for Calcium. I have a whole big bag of Oyster shell powder, sittin on my workshop floor from when i used to make my own soil. Don't need or use it now , past five yrs. , i recon, just Doc's gear now. Far too reliable and 'sound' to not continue using it:). Anyhow Jacob , i highly recommend , checking out 'Major's' last grow. At the beginning i believe he says what he put in it . He had a problem though...Muhahaha...i warned him , of needing a bigger ladder...not only were the tops of his plants unreachable,...he had to build them their very own shelter , late into bloom. He was very successful, and harvested a kazillion pounds from his five plants.:blunt:
My company "Dugg's Northern Security Services " looked after some very hi tech , defense and deterrent components.....for his grow...:slide: You would enjoy his journal,..we had some fun with it,...i miss him, hope he is OK and is just busy getting things ready again outside. Anyhow , have an awesome night Jacob.:high-five:

Wow

Back
Top Bottom