CaptainLucky's First Indoor Golden Tiger Grow 2023

Update: I did a little supercropping on my Panama and then fed all the ladies. I want to thank everyone for their advice about tying down my girls but I’m gonna have to get some 6’ sticks before I can. The 3’ ones I have ain’t gonna cut it. CL🍀 :thanks: Edit: Day 20 of flowering for my GT day 15 for my Chocolate Thai and day 11 of flowering for my Panama.

E755B6A1-7E29-4728-80CE-00718EFDD92A.jpeg

B29B186D-7706-48AC-B4CB-ABA2D1BF2038.jpeg

DB7A1453-68B0-4CA5-9117-E87B91B87F06.jpeg
I take it that the ones in the back are sativa? Does a Sativa produce more than Indica? Just trying to make heads or tails of the strains I'm looking at. The ones in the back look like they are flowering so I assume they are Sativas? The ones that are smaller. I take it that Indica is the short, and bushy plant? Did I get an A or did I just flunk the test?

I take it that the ones in the back are sativa? Does a Sativa produce more than Indica? Just trying to make heads or tails of the strains I'm looking at. The ones in the back look like they are flowering so I assume they are Sativas? The ones that are smaller. I take it that Indica is the short, and bushy plant? Did I get an A or did I just flunk the test?
They’re all Sativas just different strains and ages. CL🍀

Evening Update: I did a little trimming on my Golden Tiger, Chocolate Thai and Panama’s undergrowth. Then fed them all to runoff with RX with the PH of 6.1-6.4 + 71degrees. They all are looking 👀 fantastic here’s some pictures. CL🍀 :morenutes: :cheesygrinsmiley:

FDD58C87-9BA6-4812-A293-F08EDC5DBD18.jpeg

A668A892-2ABC-4A9A-B034-71AD8E58053B.jpeg

598D248A-02D4-44FF-A450-ABAFFF2A65EE.jpeg

8A75A5E3-BEF3-4810-ABEC-762196FC04B8.jpeg

19120E2E-8683-4EEC-B338-0376996934A2.jpeg

25828A6E-24A7-4631-AA9F-CB404CF0979E.jpeg

A1A2C9CA-401C-4C84-9F96-B67704D2A580.jpeg

9DABF43B-4C72-44C3-9FFE-FAE2D18D3FA4.jpeg

65BFE312-CE10-40A4-9F64-AFD44A945592.jpeg
Wow, they look incredible.. might have to fly up there to help you trim.. lol
That's POTM back right. Could be more than LB great job buddy, cruise control here out..
Hope you are having a great Sunday.

I think you should be flipping the Sour G soon to free up the space for the beast in the back. After all it's never going to catch up to the Panama! 👒
It’s funny how great minds think alike because that’s exactly what I was thinking 🤔. I’m going to flip her this week! I’m going to have to do something with my Solo’s though. Idk? CL🍀 Edit: I like the Panama hat emoji.

Update:Day 22 of flowering for my Golden Tiger, day 17 for my Chocolate Thai and day 13 for my Panama. SourG is still in veg. The ladies are still looking 👀 happy n healthy and the stretching continues in the Lucky Tent. Here’s some pictures. CL🍀

9E211520-32FB-47E6-8795-CD45BDD521F7.jpeg

FB65B1D9-27CD-4B5E-8445-29EC85EAB210.jpeg

610E5F25-FF20-4CC6-993E-7D7D57ED363F.jpeg

E9987121-6147-4515-B2BA-6E8C9CFC18BD.jpeg

19BD681D-8D11-48E9-8B00-7AD28C8CE880.jpeg

@MagicStone wake n bake Update: I’m still loving 🥰 this new pipe but the Chocolate Thai bud I ordered from @Iced Out Genetics isn’t what I hoped for. It was still high quality bud but was it the same strain that they used for Thai-Sticks back in the day? I don’t think so, Thai/Sticks were a very dark color and this isn’t. The high isn’t the same either but it’s still a decent high just not what I hoped for. CL🍀

@MagicStone wake n bake Update: I’m still loving 🥰 this new pipe but the Chocolate Thai bud I ordered from @Iced Out Genetics isn’t what I hoped for. It was still high quality bud but was it the same strain that they used for Thai-Sticks back in the day? I don’t think so, Thai/Sticks were a very dark color and this isn’t. The high isn’t the same either but it’s still a decent high just not what I hoped for. CL🍀
Nothing will be like the good old days my captain; genetics are far away from what they used to be. I bet the smoke coming from your ladies is gonna be fire!!! Looking spot on in the tent bro.

:hippy:

Nothing will be like the good old days my captain; genetics are far away from what they used to be. I bet the smoke coming from your ladies is gonna be fire!!! Looking spot on in the tent bro.

:hippy:
Yeah I think those strains from back then are just lost now. I remember Vietnam Vets talking about a strain from Vietnam that was almost black. I personally have never seen it but that’s what they said. CL🍀

Yeah I think those strains from back then are just lost now. I remember Vietnam Vets talking about a strain from Vietnam that was almost black. I personally have never seen it but that’s what they said. CL🍀

I have only read some articles about the weed back in the Vietnam times, so some of the magic behind the Thai stick was supposedly laced with opium, some sort of process they did so you would get blasted smoking opium weed.

Also the Golden triangle Laos, Thailand and Burma... I GET now why the name Golden tiger.

The best part of it all is that NOW Thailand has legalised cannabis and most definitely will do Cannabis tourism so to be expected that Thai genetics will be open to the mainstream market; It would be a great idea to plan a trip to Thailand and get hands on some of the old seeds they got before its too late.

I have only read some articles about the weed back in the Vietnam times, so some of the magic behind the Thai stick was supposedly laced with opium, some sort of process they did so you would get blasted smoking opium weed.

Also the Golden triangle Laos, Thailand and Burma... I GET now why the name Golden tiger.

The best part of it all is that NOW Thailand has legalised cannabis and most definitely will do Cannabis tourism so to be expected that Thai genetics will be open to the mainstream market; It would be a great idea to plan a trip to Thailand and get hands on some of the old seeds they got before its too late.
I’ve read so many different articles on Thai Sticks. Sometimes it’s just hi-grade weed and sometimes it’s with opium.All I know is was the best high I ever had. That and some true Hawaiian a friend in the Navy brought back. But it was on a stick wrapped with a silk like tie.CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom