Carcass' $150 Low Budget Grow 2019

Hope she gets out of it Carcass! Right now she kind of looks like her name. :)

Man what’s going on here. Of the 3 plants I just got started I also have one that the color is all mottled and she just doesn’t look happy.
Im pretty sure yours is going to come out just fine.

Hope she gets out of it Carcass! Right now she kind of looks like her name
Thanks GDB, she's got 4 more days to shit or get off the pot... 😄
Stick with her. If anyone can make her sing it’s you!
Thanks for the vote of confidence, T!...but she's not singing yet, at 14 days old
Of the 3 plants I just got started I also have one that the color is all mottled and she just doesn’t look happy.
Congrats on the 3 sprouts, Nev!
The thing that bothers me about this one is the size of the leaves- 2 weeks old, and the leaves are still tiny- this late in the game, that means "runt" to me...we'll see what she does by Monday, but I'm pretty sure I'll be dropping another seed right about then..
I'm apparently a glutton for punishment, so it'll likely be another ATF seed ...maybe third time's the charm...🤔😄

I'm apparently a glutton for punishment
:laughtwo: If you really want to feel the thrill of all the pain and punishment stop growing those feminized photos.
Dedicate your life to the misery and dejection of only growing the mysterious auto. o_O
That being said you still grow the finest looking plants this side of the Pecos.

Dedicate your life to the misery and dejection of only growing the mysterious auto.
Ha! Looks like my next plant is going to accidentally be an auto (not the ATF, it's a runt)
I dropped an Amnesia Haze seed yesterday afternoon (from the Va. seed fairy), which I had labeled as a photo/fem when I received it back in 2020....

In speaking with the Va.seed fairy earlier today, I learned that I mis-labeled the seed, and it's an auto....
So, I'll be joining you in the misery and dejection of the mysterious auto in a few days...😬

This one is off to a good start- popped out a tail in just 16 hours of soaking, so it is what it is- looks like I'm growing my 7th auto...

I need some sativa, so it'll probably work out pretty well...probably...😉

Ha! Looks like my next plant is going to accidentally be an auto (not the ATF, it's a runt)
I dropped an Amnesia Haze seed yesterday afternoon (from the Va. seed fairy), which I had labeled as a photo/fem when I received it back in 2020....

In speaking with the Va.seed fairy earlier today, I learned that I mis-labeled the seed, and it's an auto....
So, I'll be joining you in the misery and dejection of the mysterious auto in a few days...😬

This one is off to a good start- popped out a tail in just 16 hours of soaking, so it is what it is- looks like I'm growing my 7th auto...

I need some sativa, so it'll probably work out pretty well...probably...😉
Good luck :laugh: Another case of the accidental auto! Grand Daddy Black's "fickle finger of fate" is at it again!

I dropped an Amnesia Haze seed yesterday afternoon
Well with that move you will continue to keep me a good 5 to 15 paces behind you. And that’s on my good days.:laughtwo:

Yesterday I had just placed an order for some Amnesia Haze, Sour Diesel and Chemdog. All autos of course.
Can’t wait to see your AH to hit the dirt.:cheesygrinsmiley:

Can’t wait to see your AH to hit the dirt.
Yeah, I guess I'm kind of putting the cart before the horse here- I probably should have said -
"if it sprouts, I'll be growing an Amnesia Haze auto"...🤪

She looked good going into the dirt, but until she pops her head up, I'm not counting any chickens.🐤🐥🐣

Yeah, I guess I'm kind of putting the cart before the horse here- I probably should have said -
"if it sprouts, I'll be growing an Amnesia Haze auto"...🤪

She looked good going into the dirt, but until she pops her head up, I'm not counting any chickens.🐤🐥🐣
You didn't plan to grow an auto so of course it's going to sprout! :)

You didn't plan to grow an auto so of course it's going to sprout!
Of course it will- and the runty little ATF will simultaneously start growing like crazy... 😄
The only thing I know for sure is that something will eventually end up out in the cold....🥶

Of course it will- and the runty little ATF will simultaneously start growing like crazy... 😄
The only thing I know for sure is that something will eventually end up out in the cold....🥶
I'm just noticing the first (2nd?) line in your signature! :laughtwo:

I'm just noticing the first (2nd?) line in your signature!
Ha! All I know for sure right now is that there'll be a SIP involved...
the jury's still out on what's going to end up in there..🤔

That’s exciting! I’ve never grown an auto before, only feminized photos
Thanks for the vote of confidence, @iamhim !
4 out of 7 autos that I've grown have done ok, but the last two were both runts...so I may be due for a good one...:hmmmm:

An auto, in Promix HP, fed by Grow Dots in a homemade SIP, and grown in a cardboard box......sounds like it might work...I mean, what could possibly go wrong...??:rofl:🤪

Hey C Arvo

If you need any advice or help, don’t ask me!

Lollinggggg!

I must say I do love an auto tho. And your boys Wookiee is my favourite. My last girl Jazzy smells like a roofie with a bladder infection lolllll.

I must say I do love an auto tho.
I like them too, but I've learned not to expect much from them...at least when I grow 'em.... :cheesygrinsmiley:

And speaking of autos...it's time for an Update on my 2 little youngsters...

Amnesia Haze auto on the left, 20 day old ATF on the right:

AHa-ATF 1-09-23.jpg

A closer look at the Amnesia Haze auto- she popped up yesterday afternoon after a 16 hour soak, and 2 days in the dirt...
AHa- 1.jpg

She was born with helmet head, so I carefully removed it for her- I must have been careful enough, she appears to be doing fine so far..
AHa-2.jpg

Not much more to say about that one right now, so on to the other one...

The ATF- Even though I'm pretty sure she's a runt, I topped her above node #4 yesterday- I didn't get a pic, but there's very few roots showing in the cup after 20 days- I usually move them to their final home by now, but this one's not ready yet...which is actually a good thing, because I'm not sure where she's going to end up...outside, probably- depending on how well the AHa does in the next week or so.
ATF 1.jpg

A SaugaView®:
ATF 3.jpg

Here's where they live now- those 2 lights and the seedling mat keep it at 78f in there.
AHa-ATF-3.jpg

And there's not much more to say today...
Now I just wait to see how the AHa is going to do:hmmmm:
Thanks for looking -
I really appreciate the support:love:

I need to go pick up the granddaughter now-
the power's out at her school, and there's lots of flooding going on...
But I'll be back a little later...

I think that ATF is going to do just fine if you put it in the box, but a photo would definitely do better outside than an auto!

Speaking of autos, I grew an AHa back in 2018. I harvested at 72 days in January 2019 and it looked like this just before I took it down. Ended up with 76g, and pretty sticky as I recall!

Have fun with the little one, and stay safe and dry. :love:

I need to go pick up the granddaughter now-
the power's out at her school, and there's lots of flooding going on
Stay safe my friend sending you all the good karma I’ve got today.:hug:

Oh I’m sure you already know I’m rooting (hehe) for that AHa to get the suite.

I grew an AHa back in 2018. I harvested at 72 days in January 2019 and it looked like this just before I took it down. Ended up with 76g, and pretty sticky
I ordered some AHa beans just recently so I’m paying pretty close attention here. Now your 2018 AHa to me almost looks dwarfed or a bit runted. I’m hoping in the last 4 years they have improved on the yields but I still get some that don’t give up what I was hoping for. Who can give a smoke report from your grow back then?

Back
Top Bottom