Carcass' $150 Low Budget Grow 2019

Happy Monday everyone!
Time for a little Update on the 124 day old Wookiee auto #1- it's her 96th day in her SIP, and she's been flowering for apx. 59 days..

There's still a little green left on her, but not very much...

A SaugaView®:
1.jpg

I'm just now seeing a little bit of amber trichomes in the right places, so I'm pretty sure she's coming down on Wednesday.. she's still drinking as much as ever, but she has that "I'm done" look to her...
2.jpg

A peek at the other side..
3w.jpg

She's also stinking up the garage and part of the house pretty good now, another indicator of her "doneness"🤔
4.jpg

Not as many new pistils as last week, but there are a few still popping out..
5w.jpg

Nice, solid buds on her- a lot of them aren't real big, but there's quite a few of them...
6w.jpg

2 of the bigger ones...
7.jpg

And, the silhouette shot..
8.jpg

The flash fired on the first silhouette shot- figured I might as well include that shot too...she's a pretty frosty one...
10f.jpg

And that's about it for today!
I'll be back mid-week with a harvest update, unless plans get changed...
Thanks for looking,
I really appreciate your support..❤️

Have a great week!
Better looking every week. It must run in the family 😂
She’s a lovely thing, I really can almost smell her.
The first week of hanging is when she really shines in the smell dept as you know.
Love those colors!

Another stellar CarcassGrow®, this time in technicolor! :Rasta:

It's going to look marvelous hanging in the closet. :welldone:
Thanks, Shed!
She'll be an easy trim too, since about 2/3rds of her leaves have already fallen off..
Probably still take me 3 hours, though...
Coca-Cola’s for dayzzzzzzz!
Thanks, T! -
Yeah, there's apx. 40 of them, some are kinda little, though...
Better looking every week. It must run in the family 😂
Ha! That and the green thumbs.... 🤪
She’s a lovely thing, I really can almost smell her.
Sweet and skunky! She didn't hardly stink at all till last week, now, she's making up for lost time..:oops:

Another stellar CarcassGrow®, this time in technicolor! :Rasta:
Thank You, GDB - I woulda settled for just "green", but she'll do!

In case anyone missed Mondays update, it's here

Harvest day for the Wookiee auto #1!

126 days old, 98 days in the SIP, and flowering for apx. 61 days-I almost talked myself into waiting till tomorrow, but I decided to just get it over with today...🤔

h1.jpg

She went 3 weeks longer than her sister (Wookiee#2)
h2.jpg

Raised on Grow Dots, Purpinator, and Prescription Blend's "Core B", although, nothing seemed to help much to stop her yellowing...
The buds did ok, though...
h4.jpg

I think she put on a lot more frost in the last ten days or so... I tried a sample about 2 weeks ago, and I got sooo effing stoned..., so now maybe she's even better?:lot-o-toke:
h5.jpg

Her first and last outdoor pic....no sun today, just clouds and fog...
HO 5.jpg

The last SaugaView® before she becomes just a memory....🙂
h3a.jpg

That didn't take long....
h4a.jpg

One of her spiral colas.....This Wookiee, and the last one, were the stickiest plants I've ever grown- I had to clean the clippers 10 or 12 times while trimming, which gave me a pretty good sized gob of scissor hash...😁
h5a.jpg

Annnd, 2.5 hours later, I've ended up with this...(minus one oz for the pan, so 22.2oz wet, around 5 oz dry, I figure...)
h6a.jpg

Into the drying box she went, where she''ll stay for the next 8 days or so- less if the weather warms up, longer if it stays cold like it is today..I leave the exhaust fan on for the first 24 hours, then it comes on for half an hour every 6 hours till she's dry enough for the jars..the longer it takes, the better she'll taste...
h7a.jpg

And that about closes the book on that one-

A big Thank You goes out to my son, @Justin Goody , for creating and supplying the seeds for both of these Wookiee autos...:love:
And Thanks to everyone who followed this grow, I appreciate all of you!💚
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next up will be a Barney's Farm/ Blue Gelato 41 comparative grow with @Trala -we haven't figured a start date yet, but it'll be soon!

A little info on what we'll be a growin':

Blue Gelato 41 Cannabis Seeds​

Type: Feminized strain
Blue Gelato 41 Strain by Barneys Farm- 60% indica/40% sativa/photoperiod

Blue Gelato 41 strain is our sensational new Blueberry super-cross with the West Coast. She was created by crossing the famous Blueberry with Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies and the fresh and fruity Indica, Sunset Sherbert. Blue Gelato 41 strain will rapidly plunge you into a tranquil pool of potent psychedelic pleasure. Many phenotypes display blue/purple flowers, all are smeared in thick resin and ooze sweet and earthy citrus flavours.

Sounds good to me!

Harvest day for the Wookiee auto #1!

126 days old, 98 days in the SIP, and flowering for apx. 61 days-I almost talked myself into waiting till tomorrow, but I decided to just get it over with today...🤔

h1.jpg

She went 3 weeks longer than her sister (Wookiee#2)
h2.jpg

Raised on Grow Dots, Purpinator, and Prescription Blend's "Core B", although, nothing seemed to help much to stop her yellowing...
The buds did ok, though...
h4.jpg

I think she put on a lot more frost in the last ten days or so... I tried a sample about 2 weeks ago, and I got sooo effing stoned..., so now maybe she's even better?:lot-o-toke:
h5.jpg

Her first and last outdoor pic....no sun today, just clouds and fog...
HO 5.jpg

The last SaugaView® before she becomes just a memory....🙂
h3a.jpg

That didn't take long....
h4a.jpg

One of her spiral colas.....This Wookiee, and the last one, were the stickiest plants I've ever grown- I had to clean the clippers 10 or 12 times while trimming, which gave me a pretty good sized gob of scissor hash...😁
h5a.jpg

Annnd, 2.5 hours later, I've ended up with this...(minus one oz for the pan, so 22.2oz wet, around 5 oz dry, I figure...)
h6a.jpg

Into the drying box she went, where she''ll stay for the next 8 days or so- less if the weather warms up, longer if it stays cold like it is today..I leave the exhaust fan on for the first 24 hours, then it comes on for half an hour every 6 hours till she's dry enough for the jars..the longer it takes, the better she'll taste...
h7a.jpg

And that about closes the book on that one-

A big Thank You goes out to my son, @Justin Goody , for creating and supplying the seeds for both of these Wookiee autos...:love:
And Thanks to everyone who followed this grow, I appreciate all of you!💚
You have been growing weed a long time, that’s a pretty big compliment to say stickiest EVER- I’ll take it.
Glad you could finally squeeze a couple of my autos in, sorry this one took so long 😂 I think she might have been worth it though!

Beautiful work on these 2, I’m sure your next grow will be great, love those Barney's 🧬

that’s a pretty big compliment to say stickiest EVER
That's based on how long it took to gum up the trimmers- the goo, combined with all those brown pistils, gummed them up in record time!
And there wasn't even that much that needed trimming.🙂
sorry this one took so long
Definitely not a problem- she did a lot of fattening up in her last two weeks or so...

Thank You, VG..!💚
Try to keep your hands out of the Wookiee jar.
I dare you 😉.
It would be difficult if I hadn't got that 3.5g of Wookiee kief from the first harvest - a little pile of that mixed into my GSC really does the trick- for now...:ganjamon:

Congrats!

Gonna be some exceptional smoke in a few weeks. Try to keep your hands out of the Wookiee jar.
I dare you 😉.
Totally one of the best/worst things about it- already tastes and works good after 8-9 days of drying 😆 bad for when you’re dankrupt. It’s like the marshmallow test trying to wait for 6 weeks. My hands are always sticky

Totally one of the best/worst things about it- already tastes and works good after 8-9 days of drying 😆 bad for when you’re dankrupt. It’s like the marshmallow test trying to wait for 6 weeks. My hands are always sticky
The bf told me last night that I shouldn't bother to grow anything else.

So there is a sterling review for you. 💕

Marshmallow test?

Is that about delayed gratification?
Yeah where they give a kid 1 marshmallow and tell them if they can wait 15 minutes they can have 2 marshmallows. It’s supposed to tell a lot about someone (probably some 1980s doctor said so) 😂 Many fail the test

Nice haul Carcass!

Otherwise, I'm speechless. :green_heart:

Good morning C Blue Gelato 🍧

Beautiful growing as always :) So happy to have an opportunity to grow with you again. Hopefully this time I won’t embarrass myself to the point of my last grow lolling!

The Hippy and the HellRaiser # Take2

Lol

Back
Top Bottom