Chocolate Mint OG Medicine

Almost forgot to wish you all a blessed 2018, may our medicine be healing us and plenty around. That all the wishes may be replaced with new ones because you acomplished all of them and that you can look back with a satisfied feeling.

For me the goal is to find more balance and less pain. Should be doable with my awesome growbox,light,genetics and all of you wonderfull People here. Without you guys I would have never Come This far.

My deepest Thanks for all of you subber for lighting Up my life and journal.

Onelove..

Exactly! I have been doing Some research tough...I think I found a sts solution..

420-magazine-mobile577298637.jpg

Could you tell me If I am right or If This is not the right product?

I f****** love Dutch. Is winkelwagen your basket? Much rather have a winkelwagen any day of the week. Basket just sounds boring now. Have informed the family winkelwagen is replacing basket from now on ;)

I f****** love Dutch. Is winkelwagen your basket? Much rather have a winkelwagen any day of the week. Basket just sounds boring now. Have informed the family winkelwagen is replacing basket from now on ;)

How are the meds buddy.. No kidding you are exactly right!! To me a basket sounds fancy...

That clawing looks suspiciously like nitrogen tox.

Heya tipsy,

Thank you for the reply! Are you talking about the cbd Tallulah or the clone that Did not root yet?

Anyway welcome to my journal and good to have you(Did not see you before)

Always good to add Some Nice People to the Group! Grab a Seat and cuddle the dog or cat If you like!:) they are probably both under the christmas tree Hehe.

Merrie christmas everybody!..

Heya tipsy,

Thank you for the reply! Are you talking about the cbd Tallulah or the clone that Did not root yet?

Anyway welcome to my journal and good to have you(Did not see you before)

Always good to add Some Nice People to the Group! Grab a Seat and cuddle the dog or cat If you like!:) they are probably both under the christmas tree Hehe.

Merrie christmas everybody!..

Just found your journal, very nice! And Merry Christmas! The CBD Tallulah in the window, the leaf looks slightly dark for the lighting in the photo and that clawing is typical of N Tox :)

Merry Christmas NS hope your day has been festive and sweet!

Merry Christmas NS I've lost track of who I've said that to so if I said it already I'm saying it again .

And Ofcourse I hope you all had a wonderfull time! For me it was better then expected(I am not really good with these days) we had a Nice relaxed time with a small Group and I like that ^^

Little christmas update... (in between dinner,family and watering)

PW is making me worrie... She is stretching like crazy and I think about topping her... ill wait to tomorrow to do stuff besides watering, but look at PW and toasty go!

420-magazine-mobile2078371583.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2043361848.jpg

PW actually got a 6finger Leaf...not Sure Why tough...

420-magazine-mobile125748299.jpg

The 3th clone still did not root so off with the bag and we Will see What happens...

420-magazine-mobile962844168.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1315727011.jpg

The Two Chocolate Mint OG girls in flower are doing amazing!! Its like their last day of the 3th week flower... and they are frosty.

420-magazine-mobile1025226194.jpg

420-magazine-mobile887168603.jpg

420-magazine-mobile457720479.jpg

420-magazine-mobile366527808.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1588706313.jpg

Then the CS project... I think we can officially say that CS with 10ppm Only give them a tingle sensation..

420-magazine-mobile662752331.jpg

420-magazine-mobile809795748.jpg

420-magazine-mobile669141263.jpg

The good news about that is that PW or toasty Will get a sts treatment . yay another experiment!

Have a great 2nd day of christmas my Dear 420 family..

Back
Top Bottom