Chromes Gone Hempy: "Kushberry" + Bagseed/Bagseed Clone: CFLs!

:)

I had to work on getting it for a while. I had a multi phase plan to initiate the take over.

Phase one:
Fill closet with old stuff I never use to the point where closet become useless and cluttered.
Phase two:
Do nothing about the mess no matter how much the misses complains about the mess.
Phase three:
Start showing interest in growing weed. but complain of no place to grow, while dropping hints of the closet.
phase five:
Wait for Gf to drop a phrase like "well if the closet wasn't such a mess you could grow in there." Seize moment, clean closet and set up shop..

;)

:rofl::rofl::rofl: a man with a plan :thumb::goodjob::bravo:

Hey thanks for joining in on the ride! Should be good times. Every thing is definitely Off to a good start. I am almost certain the clone has rooted. I moved her of center of the light a bit when I set up the seedling in its own mini bucket. So that they could share the light. Well this evening I have noticed she is leaning in towards the light! woohoo SHE'S ALIVE!!! MUAHAHAHAHA.. I need to Buy more plastic cups and figure out a vegging area for these guys with in the next few days! I forget about how much work these ladies need some times.. Typical woman..

Hey dude! Just in time for an update!!

Ok here are some update photos for you all to enjoy. Sorry about quality i just snapped 'em off real quick like.

Lets start with Lisa Bell
Lisa_Bell.JPG

had to keep her mothers name going in tribute of sorts. :D so yeah here you can see her new growth!! Yay!

1st_BS_hempy.JPG

I transferred this one out of the jiffy a few days ago. doing real well

2nd_BS_hempy.JPG

This one I just put into its new home.

the_little_ones.JPG

And the little ones still waiting to get a home.

that is all for now but stay tuned!

Edit: If your just joining us and haven't read the first page I would like to remind you this isn't an actual kushberry seed. Its either some kind of kush or blue berry, since I don't know for sure I'm calling it kushberry... When i started this I didn't realize that was a real strain.. oh well.

I'm still kind of in shock that I was able to take a sad little under branch and bring it from flower to grow big and strong. I may be putting my kart far in front of the horse but I'm really proud of my self here. *pats self on back*

I mean to go from this:
MB_jr.JPG

To this:
MB_Jr_hempy.JPG

and then finally to this:
Lisa_Bell.JPG

This really is such an awesome hobby. The sense of pride, accomplishment and ultimate reward is unsurpassed by no other hobby. Plus with so many different techniques and variations to try its impossible to grow tired of it!

I'm still kind of in shock that I was able to take a sad little under branch and bring it from flower to grow big and strong. I may be putting my kart far in front of the horse but I'm really proud of my self here. *pats self on back*

I mean to go from this:
MB_jr.JPG

To this:
MB_Jr_hempy.JPG

Lisa_Bell.JPG

This really is such an awesome hobby. The sense of pride, accomplishment and ultimate reward is unsurpassed by no other hobby. Plus with so many different techniques and variations to try its impossible to grow tired of it!

really nice Chrome.. :bravo: great job on the Lisa Bell

You should feel proud.. :cheer:

Hey thanks guys! I'm going to setting up a temp veg area tonight to really get this party started! So be sure to stop by later tonight to see what I end up rigging up.

:cheer:

Very much so! You did great with LB, she'll be blowing up now. It will be nice to say how she treats you with the perlite and your technaflora recipe. I have cut eight clones now all together. Four from veg and four from flower and they all took great. Great job Chrome! :)

Hey thanks Pres! I am super excited to get this grow going. I'm anxious to see how Hempy system works for me as well as using the technaflora recipe from start to finish. I feel so pro now! haha I have come a long way since I started that is for sure.

Absolutely! In just a short amount of time you'll be reaping your first reward. I'm excited to see how things go for ya. Gives me more options too. :)

I mean to go from this:
MB_jr.JPG

To this:
MB_Jr_hempy.JPG

Lisa_Bell.JPG

I feel ya' brother, the feeling of busting a seed and the love exchanged in return is truly awesome. :rollit: Keep up the great job!

Now how are you measuring your nutes and watering? What's the Ph going in and out? Just curious.:peace:

I have been feeding the clone with a misting consisting of 1/4 tsp of Root66 and sugardaddy and a tsp thrive alive B1-green to 1 liter of water. I have been using this mix since I moved into the perlite. I will be switching to 1/4 strength of the veg recipe tomorrow. I water the roots with straight spring water ph'd at 5.8 nuts are Ph'd at about the same.

Well I have the executive decision to chop Mary Bell this week end. So i will not be setting up a veg chamber. The ladies currently are under two 6500k 23watt CFL bulbs and get tons of natural light during the day light hours. They are fine for now. I will be setting up two 4 bulb reflectors for these ladies to live under once I move them into the closet. Which is going to get a bleaching and a coat of new paint(maybe).

So far this hempy thing is awesome. Lisa Bell is so strong and the two seedlings I have moved into them so far are enjoying them. I have three more to transplant yet as well that care currently still in the jiffy.

Well I have the executive decision to chop Mary Bell this week end. So i will not be setting up a veg chamber. The ladies currently are under two 6500k 23watt CFL bulbs and get tons of natural light during the day light hours. They are fine for now. I will be setting up two 4 bulb reflectors for these ladies to live under once I move them into the closet. Which is going to get a bleaching and a coat of new paint(maybe).

So far this hempy thing is awesome. Lisa Bell is so strong and the two seedlings I have moved into them so far are enjoying them. I have three more to transplant yet as well that care currently still in the jiffy.

Hempy's are fun!

SG

so does hempy mean not using soil,, just the perlite?
when you transplant, what happens to the soil ball that they are in now? (that jiffy..) does it just disintegrate?

so neat seeing all the different ways people grow weed..

Back
Top Bottom