Closet Farmers 1st Soil Grow - White Ruski

Aww poor lucy was tripping, sorry she had to go. Looks like the higher dose did the trick to your ladies in flower looking amazing, i just started growing in dirt again (Mothers) and there are some pro's and con's but i agree with the moving around and working is so much easier think i will stick with dirt in veg and run hempy in flower.

:bravo:

Sorry you didn't have a good Lucy, it's in a better place now :rip:

I'm a big fan of variety too :goodluck: with them all and have a great X-mas and New Years..

Thank you Sisco!! Yes, this will be the last time I grow all the same strain. I like to switch it up. You have a great Christmas too!!

I hope you like the big letters. This is my gift to you!! :high-five:

Aww poor lucy was tripping, sorry she had to go. Looks like the higher dose did the trick to your ladies in flower looking amazing, i just started growing in dirt again (Mothers) and there are some pro's and con's but i agree with the moving around and working is so much easier think i will stick with dirt in veg and run hempy in flower.

:bravo:

I felt bad about my poor Lucy. The flower girls are looking great and starting to smell fantastic. I think that sounds like a great idea starting in dirt and running hempy. I have seen alot of great hempy grows and have always been curious about it. It is a big plus being able to move the plants around and not have to worry about water spillage. The tradeoff of slower growth is something I am going to have to ponder on.....:thanks:

I felt bad about my poor Lucy. The flower girls are looking great and starting to smell fantastic. I think that sounds like a great idea starting in dirt and running hempy. I have seen alot of great hempy grows and have always been curious about it. It is a big plus being able to move the plants around and not have to worry about water spillage. The tradeoff of slower growth is something I am going to have to ponder on.....:thanks:

Don't worry my friend......wait till you hit the stretch ......then you will see the growth! :Namaste:
You know me..soil all the way. :bravo:

Your girls are looking great! Better get something for the smell...got to keep the Mrs happy. :circle-of-love:

Don't worry my friend......wait till you hit the stretch ......then you will see the growth! :Namaste:
You know me..soil all the way. :bravo:

Your girls are looking great! Better get something for the smell...got to keep the Mrs happy. :circle-of-love:

I am noticing some great growth from my plants lately.

I notice that by FIMMING the tops are much closer together than if I would have Topped. Because of that. My plants are not as wide as they were when I topped them before. Because of this..... I decided to Fim the veg plants more. Each of my veg plants have now been Fimmed 3 times.

How many times can you Fim a plant? :scratchinghead:

I notice that by FIMMING the tops are much closer together than if I would have Topped. Because of that. My plants are not as wide as they were when I topped them before. Because of this..... I decided to Fim the veg plants more. Each of my veg plants have now been Fimmed 3 times.

Well, there really isn't a rule about that, however at 4 your plant will be a complete bush for a while, then it will recover and start growing upward. In my experience indoors they won't be as tall, but all the colas will appear and start to fill in. You could consider my Moby Dick as an example. :surf:

My Plants are staring to show some good growth. The buds are starting to get plumper. I wish I could figure out how to balance the lighting on my camera.

GROUP_PHOTO4.JPG

I have a lot of bud sites and future cola's. Here is a picture from above.

FROM_ABOVE2.JPG

Flower Top..
BUD148.JPG

I got a little crazy with the FIMMING. After noticing that my plants are not as wide as when I used to top. I though I could FIM a few more time. These vegging plants have all been FIMMED 3 times each. I hope I did not go overboard!!!

Orange Bud..
ORANGE_BUD1.JPG

Royal Haze...
ROYAL_HAZE.JPG

Skunk #11...
SKUNK_112.JPG

Here are my White Ruski is about a week old and Mystery Plant is about 3 days old...
WHITE_RUSKI_AND_MYSTERY_PLANT.JPG

Better photos......

Side view of flowering plants...
best_side_veiw.JPG

overhead view....
airial_view.JPG

Flower tops...
top53.JPG

top_2.JPG

For now the only way to take decent pictures I have to turn off the HPS lights.

Nice CF...looks like some good weight...you trying to get a lb...:welldone:

That is still my goal! I am in the stage now where the plants are stretching more and filling out. I am concerned though. I based that goal when I was growing hydro. Even though the BPN nutes rock. The dirt is not as fast as hydro. Time will tell!!! :thanks:

whats good CF!!!
Hey man glad to see that you are getting excellent results!!! a personal note on FIMming, I honestly didn't see any good come out of it on my GDP??? she slowed down in her growth and that was about it!!! she didn't bush out or even start shooting out more!!! so I am glad that you had better results with that!!!

:peacetwo: brotha!!!

whats good CF!!!
Hey man glad to see that you are getting excellent results!!! a personal note on FIMming, I honestly didn't see any good come out of it on my GDP??? she slowed down in her growth and that was about it!!! she didn't bush out or even start shooting out more!!! so I am glad that you had better results with that!!!

:peacetwo: brotha!!!

Thanks for the compliment Astonr420!! I think the Fimming works great. The big difference I notice between the topping and fimming is the tops end up closer together than when fimming. This will be good for when I get more weight on the tops. Hopefully they will stand up longer without having to be supported.:thanks:

I do not know why you didn't get any new growth?:scratchinghead:

Thanks for the compliment Astonr420!! I think the Fimming works great. The big difference I notice between the topping and fimming is the tops end up closer together than when fimming. This will be good for when I get more weight on the tops. Hopefully they will stand up longer without having to be supported.:thanks:

I think if you have your fan blowing hard enough..your stems will thicken so you won't need support...

Oh i got new growth!!! but it just didn't do anything to the plant itself!!! all it did was slow down, she didn't bush out or anything, she sat at the same height for 2 days and then started growing out again!!! but it didn't seem to do anything beneficial for the plant??

Oh i got new growth!!! but it just didn't do anything to the plant itself!!! all it did was slow down, she didn't bush out or anything, she sat at the same height for 2 days and then started growing out again!!! but it didn't seem to do anything beneficial for the plant??

Just wait grasshopper! :thumb:

Whats good OMM,

How long??? I am a patient man, but I did the FIMming in week 3, it is now in week 11?!?!? how much longer should it show??? does it show in flower???

:peacetwo:

Now, I have to agree! That's way too long. Yes it will show in flower, that's the whole point, but something is not right astronr420. Did you post pictures of them when you did the FIMing? I'm a lazy old fart and didn't go back and look. :hookah:

Picture update.....

I have decided to let my ppm gauge to the talking on my next set of nutes I am feeding the plants. When I was doing hydro I would be at around 1600 ppm by now. I have a mixture of 1200 ppm in my bubble bucket. This is about twice the recomended amount of grow and bloom but I think the plants can take it. And Cory did say that the grow and bloom could be increased as needed. I don't see any reason plants cannot handle the same ppm in soil as in hydro. If I am wrong please let me know as soon as you can.

Here is a picture of the flowering plants....
group_photo5.JPG

Flower top....
top54.JPG

The vegging plants...

I repotted the Orange Bud, Royal Haze and Skunk#11 in quart size pots.

I have been getting more aggressive with the FIMMING. The Royal Haze has been fimmed and trimmed 5 times. The Orange Bud and the Skunk #11 has been fimmed 3 times each. I am not sure if I did correctly each time. But I am expecting each of these plants to become bushes!!!

Royal Haze fimmed 5 times...
Royal_Haze_Fimmed_5_times.JPG

Orange Bud fimmed 3 times...
orange_bud_fimmed_3_times.JPG

Skunk #11 fimmed 3 times...
skunk_fimmed_3_times.JPG

Now, I have to agree! That's way too long. Yes it will show in flower, that's the whole point, but something is not right astronr420. Did you post pictures of them when you did the FIMing? I'm a lazy old fart and didn't go back and look. :hookah:

Yes OMM,

But I don't want to hijack our brothas thread!!! I will PM you the photos of mine...

:peacetwo:

Back
Top Bottom