Closet Farmers 1st Soil Grow - White Ruski

SORRY THREADJACK!! Have no other option
Hey blue planet I'm not allowed to pm or post visitor messages 420fieds journals have shown and proven that your products stand out I'm in the u.k and would like to get my hands on a whole series of nutes I there a way I can contact you about getting an order sorted and a few other things regarding postage really thanks and I hope we may grow together.

Sorry everyone just don't want to spam 50 times.

Ratboy!

As long as you mention my frosty buds you are ok to hi jack my thread!!! LOL!

I hope BPN gets your message! :thumb:

Good Growin!!!

Cheers CF,

I haven't had time today but will hopefully get through your journal 2moro, as I would also like to see how you get on with the BPN nutes as you are growing in a different medium, and see if you have any significant changes aswell.

That buds makin my mouth water can't wait to read :thanks:

Ratboy!

As long as you mention my frosty buds you are ok to hi jack my thread!!! LOL!

I hope BPN gets your message! :thumb:

Good Growin!!!

And if he didn't I would have seen it and sent a message myself as well!!!

Looks like we have a new recruit in the making soldiers!!!

:peacetwo:

Well I hope so guys seeing the results that you are all getting is great and how can you put a price on being to deal with the supplier directly (of problems arise), I don't know many big distributors of nutes that can say that without a week of waiting to reply and a dead plant when they finally get in touch.

Thank you all for helping and welcoming me to the site and I can't wait to get my first journal running in cpl months.

1. "I used to smoke marijuana. But I'll tell you something: I would only smoke it in the late evening. Oh, occasionally the early evening, but usually the late evening - or the mid-evening. Just the early evening, midevening and late evening. Occasionally, early afternoon, early midafternoon, or perhaps the late-midafternoon. Oh, sometimes the early-mid-late-early morning. . . . But never at dusk." - Steve Martin

I only smoke Marijuana in the morning, afternoon and evening. Sometimes the early morning. But mostly the morning, afternoon and evening. :passitleft:

I only smoke Marijuana in the morning, afternoon and evening. Sometimes the early morning. But mostly the morning, afternoon and evening. :passitleft:

That got you some +reps from me Buddy! :circle-of-love:

Those colas are very delicious. What's your secret? ;)

Thanks 12!! I just followed the BPN guide. Lately I have upped the grow and bloom to get the plants greener but that is about it. I am very happy with the trichs on the buds. BPN nutes are working great. :high-five:

thats funny!!!

I tried that once, didn't work out for me well though...

Had to switch to my new schedule!!!
I only smoke Marijuana on the T's of the week

Tuesday's
Thursday's
Today and Tomorrow!!! oh

score one for Astonr!!!]

Alright.....We smoke it all the time!!!!!!!

One of my favorite beer places had a sign that said....Free Beer Tomorrow. It is always tomorrow....never got a free beer!:high-five:

Check this film out....
Ron Paul WILL" Legalize It" - YouTube

Alright.....We smoke it all the time!!!!!!!

One of my favorite beer places had a sign that said....Free Beer Tomorrow. It is always tomorrow....never got a free beer!:high-five:

Check this film out....
Ron Paul WILL" Legalize It" - YouTube

didn't Obama say something like this...

How he wouldn't attack the dispensaries!!! typical political lies to get the votes!!! they all lie to get elected!!!

At least thats my views on it!!!

and this video is from 2008???

didn't Obama say something like this...

How he wouldn't attack the dispensaries!!! typical political lies to get the votes!!! they all lie to get elected!!!

At least thats my views on it!!!

and this video is from 2008???

:cough: You might try looking into Ron Pauls political career. He's different.

Ron Paul has a very long stellar Political career. He has always voted for Freedom and Property rights. He has always been for a strong military yet against being the worlds police. I do not know why the press and the Republican party ignore him and do not want him......I wonder......Oh thats right. Lobyists at this moment are trying to stear the public to go with the candidate of thier choice. Everyone should look at the politcal background of all candidates and stand up for what is right.

Ron Paul has a very long stellar Political career. He has always voted for Freedom and Property rights. He has always been for a strong military yet against being the worlds police. I do not know why the press and the Republican party ignore him and do not want him......I wonder......Oh thats right. Lobyists at this moment are trying to stear the public to go with the candidate of thier choice. Everyone should look at the politcal background of all candidates and stand up for what is right.

I have just heard nothing but lies in my days, im not that old, but anytime I think someone is going to be good for the job... BACKFIRE!!! you have to remember that the next president can't just do what they want done right away. They have to pick up after the last presidents mess or praises!!! like I said, I just feel like looking forward to promises is just a waste of time!!!

I am all for any president that will stop this ridiculous prohibition on marijuana!!! It is dumb and has not worked in all the years that it has been put in!!!

once again. This is just my views!!! I respect everybodies opinion!!!

Back
Top Bottom