Closet Farmers 1st Soil Grow - White Ruski

Round two!

Great to have you back Ron Paul.... I mean Closet Farmer. :high-five:

Sisco!! LOL!! You crack me up!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yes it is great to be back!! :high-five:

Tasty girls Closet Farmer, glad the guys here are so understanding your family and belong here brother.

+Reps for them girls (lets get you back to were you used to be)

:peace:

:circle-of-love:Thank for the Reps!!! I went from a Master Sergeant to a Private.

I really am glad they understood!! I too do not want them to have to put extra hours because of me. They all work as volunteers. So when I make their job hard. I feel bad.:high-five:

Who are you again???
:ganjamon:

Now, I remember ......... your the guy that hates politics! :grinjoint:

Good to see you back Buddy!
:party:

Thats me!!! Bob Smith!! I hate politicians!!! Especially ones that take away our Liberties!!!

I am so Glad to be back. This is the best MMJ website on the web. I really like you OMM!! Your posts and encouragement always makes my day!! Even though I never met you, I feel like I have known you for years!! It would be terrible to not be able to communicate with you. Thank you Buddy!! :circle-of-love::high-five:

Pretty big colas on there. Your harvest will be fun to watch. Hope you add lots of pics of your harvisting for us. Im lookin forward to it

Thanks 253 Chieftin! I have one hanging upside down now. By tomorrow I will have all 4 hanging!! The smoke is going to be very strong!! I can't wait!! :high-five:

Far Out ! You got back in time for Harvest! :bravo:

I can smell them from here! Wait a minute..................I smell mine! :surf::surf:

There you go! You just can't help it!! Rubbing it in again!!! Argh!!! :laugh:

Congrats on that harvest.they look like their going to give u a nice yield. 7-9 ounces is my guess. What are your estimates on yield?

If I had to guess I would say closer to 7 ounces. This was my first Organic grow. I am going to start using BPN 2 part for my next plants. Organics is fun. But with my active lifestyle, they are not as easy to manage ast he chemical based nutes. :high-five:

I bet the Organic weed is going to taste extra good though. The smell is better than anything I have grown so far!! :love:

Cory at BPN is a great guy too. He really cares about his products and will do everything possible to give his personal service too! :thanks:

All my White Ruskis are hanging upside down. I took one out about 4 days ago. It is dry enough to smoke. I was right. This is the tastiest strongest weed I have grown!! Very Strong!!!

hanging_plants1.JPG

I lost me close up lense. This is the bud I have been smoking since yesterday!
half_smoked_bud.JPG

I will be doing a complete smoke report in the next few days. I can tell so far the smoke has a piney taste. It is one hit smoke!

Here are the Orange Bud, Skunk and Royal Haze. I did a lot of fimming on these plants. I hope I have enough room to add the other three that are in veg right now!

all_flower_plants.JPG

Here are the 3 LED vegging plants that will be going into the 12/12 room within 3 weeks.

3_more_weeks_.JPG

That WR looks like its living up to its reputation. Nice harveat and looking forward to the next. Great job bud

One thing I really liked about the WR is it really finnished fast!

Thanks for the complement. I am going to keep this current journal going. I think my next harvest will be a much larger yield! :high-five:

Fantastic looking bud you have there CF! I didn't realize we'd almost lost you - glad you are back, you are a great guy and I admire your passion. Politics shmolitics. Free the weed!

:bong:

Fantastic looking bud you have there CF! I didn't realize we'd almost lost you - glad you are back, you are a great guy and I admire your passion. Politics shmolitics. Free the weed!

:bong:

Yes, I was bannished forever. I did my best to get back into thier good graces. I did not realize they all work on a volunteer basis. I am a very passionate person when it comes to our liberties and politics.
From now on. I will only post or make people aware of Liberties that have to due with just MMJ! You are a great guy too!!. I would have missed so many people if I was to be forever banned.

Thanks!!!! :circle-of-love::high-five:

Glad I missed the drama, CF. This site is the happy home of my heart because of the mission, and because it is so well moderated by a volunteer staff. Some members can be a problem, and hundreds of hours are spent cleaning up their messes. I'm truly grateful.

Back
Top Bottom