Closet Scrog Grow

Re: PPP Clone Soil Tent Grow!

i understand, its is hard for me to lst a clone when it is that young because it hasn't built a good root system yet, i suppose i should attempt my first lst with a seedling before i do it with a clone. Tying down the plant will also increase light penetration and bud growth correct? Thank you for the kind words, ill have pics up for yall soon i promise!

Well now I won't be tieing my other plant down . But I'll keep checking the one I did though.

What if i start lst my largest clone...its got 3 nodes...make a momma out of it...or top every growing shoot...see how many bud spots i can make in 60 days...that sounds interesting..sounds like a good contest..what do ya'll think would make a good prize?????

quick update, i just ordered a 3 gallon trio pack through Blue Planet Nutrients

Could not be happier with the price and customer service from Corey. I want to extend him a special thanks for doing so. In return i want to make a new journal to give it the proper title and for a constant feeding schedule through out the whole grow. I will be making a new journal as soon as the nutrients arrive, i will post a link here to the new journal and will have a link in my signature as well. Probably will have alot of questions about feeding plants on a schedule because i never done it before. i know your not suppose to give them nutrients every water i am pretty sure. but im new to this so i will need help along the way thanks in advance !

Re: PPP Clone, BPN, Soil Tent Grow!

You can continue with this journal and just change out the journal title. PM and ask 420 nicely and he'll take care it for you. You already got this going and still fresh continue with BPN and see how things unfolds.

Hopefully someone growing in soil can help you with the feeding schedule. I use coco and it is much different. Subbed. Looking forward to your grow with BPN!

Cool i appreciate the support! i see some one changed the title name thank you. excited about using "real" nutrients on a feeding schedule. i assume it cant be that hard i mean the guide is right on the Blue Planet Nutrient site. only thing that is different is i didnt start the clones using the BPN so im not sure at what stage of the feeding cycle i am at. im sure i will figure it out.
again i am using the 3 gallon Trio Pack from Blue Planet Nutrients. here is some other info

Veg Tent

Lighting: (2) 4' T8 64watt florescent strip lights and (2) clamp on 25w CFL (Variety of spectrum) 18/6 light schedule.

Ventilation

Temperature : 70*F - 77*F

(2) 4'' Inline Booster Fans for Intake/Outtake @75CFM Each
Small Desk Fan for circulation
Space heater with thermostat is located outside the tent right near the intake so the temperature doesn't drop to low, going to get a thermostat for the tent soon.
I plan on building a DIY Filter eventually once i get things sorted out

Soil

1 part organic potting soil, 2 parts Fox Farm Ocean Forest (Might be re-potting to happy frog soil when nutrients arrive)

Nutrients

Blue Planet Nutrients 3 Gallon Trio Pack

i dont mind at all, got a look at the girls today, they are growing very strange, lots and lots of node growth on the bottom of the plant, the soil is not flush with the top of the pot so the light really isnt getting to it, once the nutrients arrive i am going to re-pot and get some better homes for the roots and will maximize light penetration to the bottom of the plant. not sure how well my topping job went, i think it did promote a bunch of "tops" though once i buy myself a camera i can show you guys what im working with lol

I moderated my low end temps by setting up a 150 watt ceramic lizard heater to run for an hour at even intervals (twice) during lights off. To moderat the high end I set my exhaust fan to run when my temps get over 78 degrees with an attic fan thermostrat. Juggling act if I say so myself, Ha.

Back
Top Bottom