Closet Scrog Grow

Re: PPP Clone Soil Tent Grow!

Ok so its about 3.5 weeks into these clones life span since they actualy recovered from transplant shock and rooted. started them on a low strength nutrient this week i think i am going to top all 4 of them next time i get over there. Going to LST at least one of them to try it out. Going to get another 4ft T8 Fixture for the grow tent this weekend as well to get some more light in there, i might just splurge and buy a 4' 4 bulb T8 fixture. ill see what the prices look like

they are finally taking off, starting to get nice and bushy. I topped 2 of the plants on saturday but im not sure if it was to early in the plant cycle or not, hope i didnt fuck em up!. I am going to attempt to top the other 2 in a few weeks and then compare the statistics of the 2.

1aass_0021.jpg
1aass_0011.jpg

Subbed and looking nice and healthy bro, would of topped at that time myself, an works out good for me. I topped my current Pineapple Chunk earlier than someone wanted me 2 and it grew 4 ft from there, so no worries mate.

so i am having some issues with drainage in the soil and pots i am using. Im going to transplant these babies into new Pots and new soil so they the roots dont get rotted. I think they may have gotten over watered at one point and the pots i was using were not good for drainage. Going to make a nice light soil mixture this weekend and trasnplant into 3gal bucks perhaps. ill post pics and let you know how it go

Nice man. yeah I like to top after about the 5th node sometimes 4th sometimes 6th.
just depends on what you want to do with it. I am also experimenting with some lst as well. I really like it and my plant is barely a foot tall @ 44 days.

im subbed for the rest of the grow!
:Namaste:
keep em green

thanks shotta and insurance. I topped they about a week ago maybe 2 weeks ago and the new growth looks kinda weird, i dont think i cut it far enough down and it just regrew the same top. Im going to try it again on the other 2 plants that i didnt top yet when they get a little bit older. Ill post pics next time i see them!

so i bought another 4' shop light at walmart for 11$ and 2 2700k 32w t8 bulbs for 10$ i am going to put this in the grow tent so i will have 128Watts of light in the tent and i am going to alternate the 65k bulbs and the 27k bulbs to get a broad range over the plants.

We are working on gettin a dedicated circuit to the grow room, once that happens i will probably be using a combination of the 4ft florescent lights and a 400watt mh light.

I am thinking about germinating some sour Diesel and og kush bag seeds that i got and growing them big enough to cut clones and sex them. as long as they are females i will keep them, if they are males ill just destroy them no big loss except the money i will pay for soil and a pot.

I find my veg room is always outrunning my flower space. And the real issue of picking the strain you want to keep is tough. I have had to ditch some awesome strains because they put off way too much smell while vegging. Are you having a hard time masking or reducing the "pine smell" PPP puts out? By the way it looks like the hobby has really taken to you.

ahha RED i have to agree that it has, ive pretty much concentrated all my money and energy to my growing hobby. Its because im a new grower so there's still alot of things im learning about, and then going out and buying. But i have a feeling i will never stop buying things lol. The PPP clones that are vegging right now do not smell at all, but as soon as they go into flower they will REEK just like their moms. the 2 plants that are flowering right now smell to high heavens when you have the door open. The carbon filter is doing a good job of scrubbing the air but it just cant do it all with teh door open. the plants do smell like straight up Christmas trees when you go up into the room and when you put your nose right on a bud it smells citrus y almost fruity! I started germinating those SOUR DIESEL seeds last night, ill keep yall updated!

thanks miwa. i put the new 64 watt 2bulb florescent strip light in last night should see some more growth faster now. I think we solved the draining issue as well, we just drilled more holes in the bottom and sides of the pots and got new saucer's for underneath them so they drain water.

As for the 4 SD seeds i germinated they are already showing tails so i am going to get some equipment today to start a little novelty grow with them, i will probably start 12/12 from seed because i dont have much vertical room to work with. Ill post pics of everything soon thanks!

mini update

so the plants look ok, the soil seems to be drying out and they are still very green and dont seem to be drooping, the plants themselves are growing a little slow and weird and i have a feeling its just because they are clones, the nodes are un even, if that makes any sense, almost l ike they are at an angle as appose to being "Flush" with each other, some of the plants are growing at an angle so i tied them off, the plants have crazy node growth really low on the plant and they are really bushy, if i had to guess i would say they are about 16'' tall. Can i still LST them if they are this late in the veg stage, the stems are still pretty flexible so bending them wouldn't be a problem. I want to LST at least one of the plants to try it out, also i want to make one of these plants a mother plant and just take a bunch of clones from it. Ill have update soon so check in often thanks!

mini update

so the plants look ok, the soil seems to be drying out and they are still very green and dont seem to be drooping, the plants themselves are growing a little slow and weird and i have a feeling its just because they are clones, the nodes are un even, if that makes any sense, almost l ike they are at an angle as appose to being "Flush" with each other, some of the plants are growing at an angle so i tied them off, the plants have crazy node growth really low on the plant and they are really bushy, if i had to guess i would say they are about 16'' tall. Can i still LST them if they are this late in the veg stage, the stems are still pretty flexible so bending them wouldn't be a problem. I want to LST at least one of the plants to try it out, also i want to make one of these plants a mother plant and just take a bunch of clones from it. Ill have update soon so check in often thanks!

the plant starts off with uneven branches...when the nodes are across from each other the plant is ready to sex...they are too tall to lst...you can tie down...you start a lst when plant has 3 nodes...:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom