Coco / AK48 / SCROG

Re: Coco/AK48/SCROG

14 Days Flower (+7 Week Veg)

EC 1.7

Runoff PH6.6

Gave the girls a good flush but couldn't get the runoff down anymore. Trimmed lots, tucked lots. :surf: Screen is filling nicely...not sure if I'll fill every hole, but not too far off it. :ganjamon:

So maybe another 4-5 days off tucking? Looking forward then to just watching them grow some budz!

WOW Kailpot the plants are looking fabulous. With a little help from you of course. Well done scrog there. The bottom is all nice and clean too. Love the shots of the first bud sites. Looks like your gonna have many more. Keep up the good work brother.

L8ER
Cheers Grooster, got to stay on top of them as you well know! I'm staying alert for any nasties. :peace:

ordered some of those velcro ties I think next grow is going to be a scrog for sure! but I want to do almost single cola ScroG with many clones and several strains.
Hey , onthe420train, the ties are nice. Hating the poulty fence netting though. Gonna change that next time. Isn't the single cola thing not a sea of green?

Hey man, lovin the start of the buds-heres to many big, fat ones! The scrog seems to be going good, the ladies are lookin so healthy. Good to see. Wicked feedback from the guys here, good to see. Cant wait till i get a secluded couple of metres to get me going- keep up the good work dood!
Thanks for checking in phatelephant. All going well you'll be sure to get a taster!

Some pics from start of week 3 flower.

2_Week_flower_Canapy_1.jpg

2_Week_flower_Canapy_2.jpg

2_Week_flower_Closeup.jpg

2_Week_flower_Upskirt.jpg

As always thanks for taking the time to comment and give advice!:peace:

18 Day Flower

Well the girls have reached 18 day flowering. I figure that this will be the point where I stop tucking them. Sort of feel like a proud Dad - I've done all I can to train them....ok, I have had a wee toke:grinjoint: Anyway I think the timing should be about right! :cheer:

Did notice some brown tips on the older growth of 1 plant. Figured that's some type of nutrient lock-out from the earlier high PH on my run off. I did flush and have fed today, with a solution at 5.8PH. That seemed to bring the run off down to about 6.2. Hopefully no problems now. I included a pic, so if anyone suspects different let me know. Cheers! :peace:

2_Week_flower_Canapy_1.jpg

18_day_flower_Closeup_1.jpg

18_day_flower_closeup_2.jpg

18_day_flower_canapy_2.jpg

just realized we started our grows on the same day. I should have paid more attention.
Nice Sungod, our girls are the same age! I've been following your journal...looking good!

Looks like you are in for some wonderful buds there

Cheers Stakkur, hopefully it finishes as well as it started...mainly thanks to all the advice available here on 420Mag...thanks heaps to all you guys! Just noticed my thread has 5 stars too!:cheer: That means a lot to me, considering the standard of growing here! Cheers for the rating and the comments!:peace:

21 Day Flower (+7 Week Veg)

Feed
4ml/Lt Canna Coco A+B
2.5ml/Lt Cannazym

EC1.8

Not tucked for a few days now. I think this is when it would be great to know the strain you scrog with. Timing is key I reckon. Hopefully got the timing good on this next phase.

ahhhh I'm super stoned bro this journal is great though I haven't watched a scrog like this before.

Cheers onthe420train, glad other people enjoy the fruits of my labour too! :passitleft:

Photos as we head into week 4 flower

Day_21_Flower_Peekaboo.jpg

Day_21_Flower_Canapy_1.jpg

Day_21_Flower_Close_up.jpg

Day_21_Flower_Close_Up_2.jpg

WooHooo Kailpot, that screen looks amazing. Very nice pics there my friend. I love the closeup! I am definitely loving that even screen. I am totally sold on scrog for my next grow. Your doing great. My grow is going well, but not much happening, just hanging out waiting for the buds to plump up. Well done bud.

L8ER

Niiiiiiice Scrog. Beautiful lookin plants. :goodjob: bro

:thumb:

Day 30 Flower + 7 weeks Veg

Feed
Canna A+B 3ml/lt
Cannazym 2.5ml/lt
PK13/14 2ml/lt
EC2.0 PH5.8

Went out of town to work this week and came back to some proper looking buds and a real smelly room! :yummy:
Fed with PK13/14 over this week (3 feeds) will flush tomorrow then get back on some nutes.

Looking reaaaaal nice there, looks like you are in for some fat buds
I sure hope so stakkur, still a wee way before I'm on the home stretch:bong:

d000000000000d, this has came along!

This grow is insane! well in!

peace

x
Thanks dude, glad I could share it with ya!! With help from 420 and lots of luving my girls! :grinjoint:
Plants are looking great. Nice even canopy too. Good job. +reps
Thanks Sungod!
lol I just read my last post that is cracking me up. That is an amazingly clean ScroG, great job. You'll have a bountiful harvest.
I'm not counting my jars yet, but I'm getting excited for sure!
WooHooo Kailpot, that screen looks amazing. Very nice pics there my friend. I love the closeup! I am definitely loving that even screen. I am totally sold on scrog for my next grow. Your doing great. My grow is going well, but not much happening, just hanging out waiting for the buds to plump up. Well done bud.
L8ER
Thanks Grooster, I think your space and setup who suit a scrog for sure! I love seeing the buds getting fatter and smelly during at the moment. Cheers for checking in bro:peace:
Coming along nicely:nicethread:
Nice one Ganja Farmer:peace:
Niiiiiiice Scrog. Beautiful lookin plants. :goodjob: bro
:thumb:

Thanks for the encouragement DroJo. The girls are only looking this nice cause all the help and info I got here:peace:

Some pics as we head into week 5. You can clearly see the different colour of the plants, even though they are fed the same!
Day_30_Flower_Canapy_1.jpg

Day_30_Flower_Canapy_2.jpg

Day_30_Flower_Close_Up_3.jpg

Day_30_Flower_Close_Up_1.jpg

Day_30_Flower_Close_Up_2.jpg

Day 36 Flower+7 Week Veg

Feed
Canna A+B 3ml/lt
Cannazym 2.5ml/lt

EC1.5 PH6.0

All going lovely in my room. Plumping up nicely and getting very smelly. Can't smell anything until I open my tent and then I'm overcome with a pungent sweet odor! :grinjoint:
Looking healthy at the end of week 5....some photo's as we head into week 6! Hope to be harvesting in about 19 days:cheer:
Please feel free to rate my journal...you can do this at the top right of the thread! Cheers for the reps and comments! :peace:
Day_36_Flower_Canapy.jpg

Day_36_Flower_Canapy_2.jpg

Day_36_Flower_Close_Up_1.jpg

Day_36_Flower_Close_Up_3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom