Coco / AK48 / SCROG

Re: Coco/AK48/SCROG

That canna coco looks nice. Is that the one that comes loose in a bag like potting soil?

Ye feels like fine soil. Some people like to add perlite, but I like it how it is.

Did you notice growth slow-down?

Never noticed any slowdown, I reckon I got them transplanted at the right time...had a wee peek earlier and my ladies are looking healthy in the big pots!

nice jon my man... this is my fave strain in the world simple but potent.. you should check out my grow my man.... oh and it seems like ur plants are looking a lil yellowish it might be from the flash but they are looking great man.... if u have time check my grow out links at the bottom my friend... i love how the AK's leaves are too nice and fat.... look just like mine... great job so far... in fo this one!!!!!!

Day 23 Veg

Feed;
1ml/lt each Canna Coco A+B
2.5ml/Lt Cannazym
EC 1.0
Foliar feed Nitrozyme 3ml/Lt once a week before lights out.

Kailpot its time for a pic update :nomo:

Hey fastfor20 here's a couple of pics for you! Thanks Phatelephant :peace:

Day_23_Wee_Aggie.jpg

Day_23_Big_Aggie.jpg

Day_232.jpg

Hey kailpot,

Man, they look shit hot, looking awesome! What are their names (Big Aggie?)? In their final pots I see, sweet! :]

(Better get back to the study ;] )

Peace,

redsnappa x

What are their names (Big Aggie?)?

Thats right snapper...big Aggie and wee Aggie!

Looking good, kailpot. Good luck on your back to growing grow! Are you running your HPS on 18/6 for veg?

Hey mokeforfun, running HPS on 20/4 for veg. Not sure about that choice....have seen some grows on 420 getting good results during veg using CFL's, which would be way cheaper on the leccy. Next grow I think I'll use CFL's to get past seedling stage.

Cheers for checking out my grow dahcwon.....nice to have you along!

Hey mokeforfun, running HPS on 20/4 for veg. Not sure about that choice....have seen some grows on 420 getting good results during veg using CFLs, which would be way cheaper on the leccy. Next grow I think I'll use CFLs to get past seedling stage.

Yeah it would be cheaper but I'm actually kind of a fan of the HPS no mercy type. Plus they look fine so as far as I see it's working out well for you.

A benefit of the HPS for me is that my grow space is pretty cold so the heat from it (400w) puts me right about where I want to be with the help of a small fan. Using HPS from the start I probably would have put them right off at 12/12 under it and done a no mercy grow. But that's just me.

I do have some hydro under CFLs vegging right now. Unfortunately even with the total draw of 184 watts, mixed spectrum (eight 100w equivalent bulbs) I still don't have as much light as I'd like. I'd probably need to add 4 more for my space. I prefer a shorter veg time and let them grow during flowering though where they'll grow like crazy anyway. I'm sure you'll figure out what you like. Plus I'm sure you've grown more than me anyway!

Looking forward to seeing more.

Day 32 Veg

Feed;
2ml/lt each Canna Coco A+B
2.5ml/Lt Cannazym
EC 1.2

Well the girls are gettin' nice and bushy! Here's a wee photo update. Bumped up the nutes a bit to EC1.2. Wee Aggie might not like it since she's got a little yellowing on her new growth ...maybe gave her some nute burn. (photo 3) Built my SCROG screen this week, so dying to get them under that. Gonna wait till they are about 9inches/30cm before I put the screen on. I know some people put the screen on earlier, but since I'm hand watering I need a bit of room underneath to get the watering can in. Otherwise its a waiting game :popcorn:...gonna be a while in veg still, but I'm sick of smoking crappy weed! Been thinking of flipping that switch, but decided tonight I'll see the SCROG thru ....mostly because I've called my grow journal SCROG and it would be a bit lame if there was no SCROG to be found! Anyway, been inspired by lots of SCROG grows on this site and it looks like its worth the wait :Rasta:

Day_32_Top.jpg

Day_32_Side.jpg

Day_32_Close.jpg

Day 32 Veg

Feed;
2.5ml/Lt Cannazym
EC 1.2

Well the girls are gettin' nice and bushy! Here's a wee photo update. Bumped up the nutes a bit to EC1.2. Wee Aggie might not like it since she's got a little yellowing on her new growth ...maybe gave her some nute burn. (photo 3) Built my SCROG screen this week, so dying to get them under that. Gonna wait till they are about 9inches/30cm before I put the screen on. I know some people put the screen on earlier, but since I'm hand watering I need a bit of room underneath to get the watering can in. Otherwise its a waiting game :popcorn:...gonna be a while in veg still, but I'm sick of smoking crappy weed! Been thinking of flipping that switch, but decided tonight I'll see the SCROG thru ....mostly because I've called my grow journal SCROG and it would be a bit lame if there was no SCROG to be found! Anyway, been inspired by lots of SCROG grows on this site and it looks like its worth the wait :Rasta:

Day_32_Top.jpg

Day_32_Side.jpg

Day_32_Close.jpg
Its your journal man We want you to grow the way you want scrog or no scrog the girls are looking very nice :goodjob:

Very nice growth there Kailpot. The plants are much bigger than last update. Very bush little gals. Well done, keep up the good work. Can't wait to see the screen go in. But, if your having second thoughts I would go with your gut. Do what its telling you!

L8ER

Just caught up on your journal Kalipot. Looking great!

Like Grooster said, do what your gut tells you. ScrOGs are great to maximize your harvest but you need to do what's best for you and what feels right. Either way, I'm on board. Good luck, you're doing great! :grinjoint:

But, if your having second thoughts I would go with your gut. Do what its telling you!

Like Grooster said, do what your gut tells you. ScrOGs are great to maximize your harvest but you need to do what's best for you and what feels right. Either way, I'm on board. Good luck, you're doing great! :grinjoint:

Cheers for checking my grow MacMota and for your encouragement Grooster too. My guts tellng me to do the SCROG, so I will! Need to be patient....just can't wait to be smokin' some nice gears! I get a bit excited waiting and sometimes forget its a long process...but worth it!

Day 38 Veg

Feed;
2.5ml/Lt Cannazym
EC 1.2

Went away for a few days and when I returned the girls where tall enough to put in the screen! :cheer:
Starting to smell a little, so I've ordered a carbon scrubber. No comments about my dodgy woodwork skills on the screen please! DIY was never my strongpoint, but it should do the job. Can't wait to start training the girls. I think I should have made the screen a bit bigger, but at least this one will allow me to reach around to get at the sides and back while training. Here's a few pics......:Rasta:

Day_38_Top_shot.jpg

Day_38_Big_Aggie.jpg

Day_38_Wee_Aggie.jpg

Oh yea Right ON!! Nice screen there. The gals are going to love it!! Well, mebbe not love it, but we all sure will!! Looking good. Nice craftsmanship on the screen...Should support a lot of weight! Is it heavy enough to hold down the plants or do you have it anchored in some way? Keep up the good work.

L8ER

Back
Top Bottom