Coco & Hibrix In 2018!

Happy 4/20 Coloradokid! Looking very good in that flower room! Enjoying the great state of Colorado today. Tried out some Chem 4 OG from Native Roots which was near the airport! One dispensary down. Plenty more to go!!
Yikes got the worst out of the way check out all greens, think they are rec also kind love

Kind love had that gas!!!! Never seen a party bus giving out so many free dabs. Man I love Colorado!
Haha there ya go! Sounds like you found the spot!

Hey CK....hope you enjoyed your 420 day yesterday! Girls look great!
It was a good one as always but maybe not as fun as last year eating 3,500 mg of edibles lol

Holy shit....how long were you high for from that?

All night plus when I woke up the next morning but then I was smoking flower thouugh out the day so don’t know when it really died off

Well I can’t believe it’s gotten to this but had to chop almost everything in my veg room because the mites kept 4 clean plants Andrew they got soaked with sulfur foliar yesterday to make sure those bastards aren’t on them. I also have clones of my other keeepers

Now here is my prized Rassberry Hashplant mother before I had to kill her. So much roots in her little 1 gal lol

Now for the flower room, still seeing signs of mites but gonna ride it out obviously lol. They got sprayed down with green cleaner last night too. Second CAT is also happening tonight!

Did you not try docs leaf wash to be rid of the pest?

I did but may have not used enough but I doubt that or maybe not enough applications. And I can’t use in flower because the fish hydroslate doesn’t go well with trichomes.... so I’m spraying green cleaner it keep them somewhat under control until I chop. The veg plants were clean cuts that I submerged in green cleaner 2 times when they were clones and then had predatory mites and not got sprayed with sulfur so should be good

:rip: sorry for your lost, never easy to cull a plant.
Eh when it’s been eating your garden away for 6 months it’s pretty easy lol
Damn brother....sorry to hear that. What your plan? Gonna finish out what you have in and then do a fresh clean and fresh start?
Yep exactly the plan

Back
Top Bottom