Coco & Hibrix In 2018!

Looking great kid! How old are the veg girls and do you not top or do you top late?

:high-five:
I do a very late top and take about the top half of the plant and turn into a bush

Awesome setup and gorgeous plants Coloradokid! I'm late but I can't wait to see these healthy ladies flower out under all that wattage!

Oh they’re flowering all right, we got some extremely healthy bitches up in here showing off their exquisite structures! All these sexy ladies got me droolin and starin :rofl::drool:

Tonight I’m gonna showcase this Forest Queen from Bodhi. She is Strawberry Milk X 88G13 Hashplant. I’m expecting awesome things!

Next picture is one of the leaves off of my most vigorous coco plant. She isn’t truly booming!
Some nice size fans happening sweet grow buddy

Very nice loooking garden buddy ✊

Thanks man! Still seeing a bit of russet presence but released Persimilis predatory mites 2 nights ago so should take care of them along with my slow release andersoni predatorys

Thanks man! Still seeing a bit of russet presence but released Persimilis predatory mites 2 nights ago so should take care of them along with my slow release andersoni predatorys
Kill dem bastards buddy . Hate pest .

Looking excellent CK! :goodjob:

What rich farmer is now playing in docs lol

Nuts Great line up of names I think next winter can be fun bout challenging.

Yes I don’t want to break the bank on nutes so I think it’s time to play and take my level of learning to a different playing field but I can keep advanced nutrients for dwc maybe ?

You won't regret it Joe! My plants are looking better then ever and I can't take any credit, it's all the kit! It's been so easy and watering every now and then without ph is the best! I feel like I'm saving money too compared to buying any lineup of nutrients that are available. Soon enough I'll have a second kit to alternate with and they'll be no going back.

Listen I know your s talented man and I know doc is . I also know now that if im
Not in a rush and for personal soil by the sounds of it is where it’s at . I can’t say yes til I see for myself . Kinda who I am. But from pictures .. we can tell only so much . We can’t rate potency sadly or I’d be the first g to sign up .

Trust me im
Really considering giving her a try to run n with coco or dwc beside pennywise.

See where I am at first need to find place to purchase everything in Canada is starting point .

Either way you go i'm sure you'll end up with great buds. Potency is hard to tell from pics but it seems like high brix has a baseline for super frosty buds. Every grower I see in brix, their plants look almost wet.

Aside from that I will say this. I had the pleasure of hanging out with Doc at the house of high brix. We shared some lemon paki... wow! That had to be the best weed I've smoked. My wife greened out half way through a trim joint that was shared by Doc and myself. 3 people smoking a trim only joint and she greened out. I got so high, the high was like being covered in a down blanket and the smoke was smooth and sweet. I don't think I coughed once. Also the growth rates are probably negligible compared to coco. Seems about 3-4 weeks in 1 gal for veg and flip immediately at transplant.

Just wanted to share my experiences but you do you boo

Happy Sunday everyone :passitleft:

Either way you go i'm sure you'll end up with great buds. Potency is hard to tell from pics but it seems like high brix has a baseline for super frosty buds. Every grower I see in brix, their plants look almost wet.

Aside from that I will say this. I had the pleasure of hanging out with Doc at the house of high brix. We shared some lemon paki... wow! That had to be the best weed I've smoked. My wife greened out half way through a trim joint that was shared by Doc and myself. 3 people smoking a trim only joint and she greened out. I got so high, the high was like being covered in a down blanket and the smoke was smooth and sweet. I don't think I coughed once. Also the growth rates are probably negligible compared to coco. Seems about 3-4 weeks in 1 gal for veg and flip immediately at transplant.

Just wanted to share my experiences but you do you boo

Happy Sunday everyone :passitleft:
I’m going to listen don’t worry thanks I know you have been around awhile now too. I just think what can it hurt to try right ?

Haven’t showcased the veg room much, still signs of russets... taking cuts off all the genetics that I don’t have clean cuts of and then killing all the big plants when they root. Gonna dip in green cleaner when I take the cuttings and again when the root to ensure no mites. Only way to ensure is a full submerge in green cleaner to kill those dirty cock suckers!

Veg room

Clean cuts

Back
Top Bottom