CoffeeShopSeeds Sponsored Grow: Emmie’s Huge 1 Month Interval Constant Harvest

terpinator is not listed as organic as you said so i guess kind of a hybrid situation is going on here. now i may particularly not opt out of smoking these buds but some patients prefer organic or they prefer veganic etc so i wouldnt feel like i’d be calling it organic either. if it doesnt have the stamp i’ll not call it vegan, vegetarian, organic, kosher, halal whatever. dont wanna mess with other peoples ideals and life choices. when i give my buddy a “vegan” edible it has to be approved vegan. just to be sure.
I know this much, @CrimsonEcho - if it says OMRI on it, it's organic.

This morning I watered pretty much everywhere, veg room #2 just around the edges, and in the Bloom Room I gave the first dosage of Terpinator and Massive. We will see how they do.

@GeoFlora Nutrients, I have a question. Is it intended that we give these supplements with every watering, which in the bloom room is about 3 times a week, or is this boost intended to be given just once a week?

Veg Room #1
We are at day 20 of the room rotation, so we have 10 or 11 days to finish up the stage we are at. The plants are basically ready to transplant to 1 gallon containers, but there are still a few stragglers that we are waiting on. The last 6 plants got their 4-5 topping today and already at day 19 above soil, they are all turning into monsters. There is a lot going on in this picture. You can see the 6 chopped heads and the dastardly little scissors used to do the deed, the new Auto in the front center, and my mandatory working with the plants joint.
DSCF0853.JPG

Veg Room #2
These girls are 4 days from watering and will likely need more tomorrow. They are taking to the training well, and we can see that we have achieved the shape of plant that we were going for, short and made for heavy yield. In 10 more days, I am going to proudly move these now bug free plants into the bloom room. Here are some top views of how the training is going.
DSCF0857.JPG
DSCF0856.JPG
DSCF0855.JPG
DSCF0854.JPG

Bloom Room
We are one day after watering and they probably will need more tomorrow, re-establishing the 2 day wet/dry cycle. They seem to have loved the Terpinator / Massive applications yesterday and the complaints I saw a few days ago from the overfeeding have gone away. The leaf angle is still amazing and the color is perfect. Today is day 13 of bloom and the buds stacking up look like we are well into the 3rd week, if not further along. A small amount of frost is starting to appear on the White Widows but none can yet be found on the Vanilla Kush. Here we are at day 11 of the feeding cycle with no signs of deficiency or want in these plants. I can see no justification for using the @GeoFlora Nutrients early as they seem to be very well fed, especially now with the 2 extra supplements.

Stretch appears to be over. No more vertical growth has been seen since the measurements of 26 and 27 inches. For the third time in a row, the red lights appear to have kept stretch to a very manageable minimum of less than 50% of the vertical height at the flip.
DSCF0859.JPG

I am still waiting for the answer as to how often to give those supplements, and at present I am thinking that once a week is probably enough, but I of course wait for the lab coats to tell me what they have found.

Here are pictures of most of the plants... I seem to have forgotten one.

DSCF0863.JPG
DSCF0862.JPG
DSCF0861.JPG
DSCF0860.JPG

Wow, those look good!

Veg Room #1
We are at day 20 of the room rotation, so we have 10 or 11 days to finish up the stage we are at. The plants are basically ready to transplant to 1 gallon containers, but there are still a few stragglers that we are waiting on. The last 6 plants got their 4-5 topping today and already at day 19 above soil, they are all turning into monsters. There is a lot going on in this picture. You can see the 6 chopped heads and the dastardly little scissors used to do the deed, the new Auto in the front center, and my mandatory working with the plants joint.
DSCF0853.JPG

Veg Room #2
These girls are 4 days from watering and will likely need more tomorrow. They are taking to the training well, and we can see that we have achieved the shape of plant that we were going for, short and made for heavy yield. In 10 more days, I am going to proudly move these now bug free plants into the bloom room. Here are some top views of how the training is going.
DSCF0857.JPG
DSCF0856.JPG
DSCF0855.JPG
DSCF0854.JPG

Bloom Room
We are one day after watering and they probably will need more tomorrow, re-establishing the 2 day wet/dry cycle. They seem to have loved the Terpinator / Massive applications yesterday and the complaints I saw a few days ago from the overfeeding have gone away. The leaf angle is still amazing and the color is perfect. Today is day 13 of bloom and the buds stacking up look like we are well into the 3rd week, if not further along. A small amount of frost is starting to appear on the White Widows but none can yet be found on the Vanilla Kush. Here we are at day 11 of the feeding cycle with no signs of deficiency or want in these plants. I can see no justification for using the @GeoFlora Nutrients early as they seem to be very well fed, especially now with the 2 extra supplements.

Stretch appears to be over. No more vertical growth has been seen since the measurements of 26 and 27 inches. For the third time in a row, the red lights appear to have kept stretch to a very manageable minimum of less than 50% of the vertical height at the flip.
DSCF0859.JPG

I am still waiting for the answer as to how often to give those supplements, and at present I am thinking that once a week is probably enough, but I of course wait for the lab coats to tell me what they have found.

Here are pictures of most of the plants... I seem to have forgotten one.

DSCF0863.JPG
DSCF0862.JPG
DSCF0861.JPG
DSCF0860.JPG
Great training and I think you found your POTM

Hi @GeoFlora Nutrients !
I bought your Veg and Bloom, and hope to see them in a couple of months (long story, haha).
I was very glad to see an all-organic top dressing!
Is your Massive also organic?
Thank you.
@el gringuito Hey there! Massive is not ours, it belongs to Green Planet, and it is not certified organic at this time.

This morning I watered pretty much everywhere, veg room #2 just around the edges, and in the Bloom Room I gave the first dosage of Terpinator and Massive. We will see how they do.

@GeoFlora Nutrients, I have a question. Is it intended that we give these supplements with every watering, which in the bloom room is about 3 times a week, or is this boost intended to be given just once a week?
@Emilya Once per week!

@Emilya Once per week!
Very good! Your info came in literally while I was upstairs watering, but I didn't give the Massive again, thinking for sure this is a once a week thing. I did give the Terpinator though, and I will show you why in a minute. I humbly make the suggestion that you add this further instruction onto your web page so that this additional information is clear to everyone.

Bloom Room update:

We are at day 12 of the feeding cycle, and up until yesterday I didn't see any signs of hunger at all. Suddenly there is some leaf damage, starting out low, but appearing at mid level too, and it looks like Potassium deficiency. It is also only happening to the White Widows, the known heavy feeders in the room.
DSCF0875.JPG
DSCF0874.JPG
DSCF0873.JPG

The girls are definitely back on a 2 day wet/dry cycle and other than the indications of this deficiency, I can see no other complaints. The buds continue to rapidly build and very soon I am going to need to get some vertical support in here for these soon to be top heavy beauties.

DSCF0876.JPG

So today, I gave them a 10ml/gal dose of Terpinator hoping to get ahead of the shortage as we run short of nutrients in the containers. On the next watering they will be fed again, and I want to see this deficiency go away all by itself, without any additional help other than the products we have been discussing. This will be the first time in this grow that I could have made an argument for feeding early, but I don't think any harm has been done. A few storehouses have been hit for an emergency supply of K, but so far no leaves have been lost in the process. This is a pre-stage one alert and at the moment, I see nothing that I need to freak out about.

Veg Update:

Veg Room #1

The Auto grew a little more today and I expect her to really get going soon. So far, nothing automatically comes to mind as impressive or overly easy. She will probably get watered and given her first taste of Geoflora tomorrow.
DSCF0872.JPG

The topped girls didn't skip a beat... they have practically drained their water in 2 days... one actually did. They will get watered tomorrow. Side growth is definitely accelerating.
DSCF0871.JPG

Veg Room #2
First I need to report that along with the FFOF, here comes a few gnats. This is after baking the soil for 20 minutes! I can only imagine if I had not tried to sterilize. Of course, I would expect nothing less, since I picked up these bags from a pallet in the parking lot of the farm and home supply, in a rain shower.

DSCF0869.JPG

I spent about an hour today working on the training and spreading them out a little more. Then, I went after fan leaves that are blocking light from the middle bud sites. Here are a couple of examples of the leaves that I took. Here are shots before cleaning up the light access:
DSCF0866.JPG
DSCF0865.JPG
DSCF0864.JPG

Here are shots of the same sites, now able to see the light:
DSCF0868.JPG
DSCF0866.JPG
DSCF0865.JPG

They are 5 days from last watering, and they still have not drained the new containers. Tomorrow I am going to give them their second inbetween watering, mostly around the outside edges, as we wait for them to drain the new soil at the bottom of these tall containers the first time.
DSCF0870.JPG

DSCF0867.JPG

does that mean it can be certified? is there an active application from them to be certified or whatever?
I doubt it can gain that certification... there are chelated nutes in there and 3 kinds of N. It does have some natural and organic stuff in it too, but it has enough synthetic stuff to not qualify as strictly organic. Used as a supplement once a week, I don't see that it would harm the organic grow cycle, and with all the vitamins, aminos and other stuff it is bringing in, it would seem likely that its use could be beneficial. After seeing my white widows react to this Geoflora grow, a known heavy feeder, I can see that the geoflora nute load might be a little light on K for some heavy feeding varieties. By enhancing that specific nute profile with the Terp and the Massive, it seems that this particular nutrition gap is being filled, even with the hungriest plants.

I doubt it can gain that certification... there are chelated nutes in there and 3 kinds of N. It does have some natural and organic stuff in it too, but it has enough synthetic stuff to not qualify as strictly organic. Used as a supplement once a week, I don't see that it would harm the organic grow cycle, and with all the vitamins, aminos and other stuff it is bringing in, it would seem likely that its use could be beneficial. After seeing my white widows react to this Geoflora grow, a known heavy feeder, I can see that the geoflora nute load might be a little light on K for some heavy feeding varieties. By enhancing that specific nute profile with the Terp and the Massive, it seems that this particular nutrition gap is being filled, even with the hungriest plants.
i dont think it’ll hurt the organic food web or grow cycle per se either but the wording of the post is somehow misleading imo. it sounds like they may get certified organic in the future, it feels like a corporate disclaimer kinda post and really there is no need for that imo.

I am new, but is that kind of like Subcool's has lots of components that are not exactly organic (Dolomite Lime, green sand, etcl.), the mix overall is considered organic? Or am I off in my thinking here?

Meaning, it might just as well be organic, but they cannot certify it, because the source is more mineral? (But it is not anti-organic in any way.)?

Meaning, it might just as well be organic, but they cannot certify it, because the source is more mineral? (But it is not anti-organic in any way.)?
The primary way that nutrients would become anti-organic, is if their use was able to put the microbes out of a job. If you have a perfectly good organic grow going and then in the middle of it decide to give one of the popular nutrient lines from then on, the organic feeding cycle will stop. When you put bio-available nutes in there to be simply sucked up by the roots, the plants no longer are hungry. They stop sending signals to the microbes to feed them. They no longer give nutritional rewards to the microbes for bringing nutrients in. The microbes, without part of their food source or a reason to live, will simply die out from lack of use.

The weekly use of these products, and even the prolonged use of Terpinator, is not going to put microbes out of a job. It will simply be a momentary blast of nutrition of all kinds, and the microbes will process part of it and part will go right up into the plants. So much of the K is needed all through the grow that this just gives the microbes more to process, so it doesn't end up putting anyone out of a job. If Terp or Massive were a more broad spectrum fertilizer and applied more often, yes, it would likely cause problems. As it is, along with the nature of @GeoFlora Nutrients to unlock new microbes and even more raw nutrient with each watering, I can't see it harming the organic part of this feeding system... it is simply a boost.

I am new, but is that kind of like Subcool's has lots of components that are not exactly organic (Dolomite Lime, green sand, etcl.), the mix overall is considered organic? Or am I off in my thinking here?
for me, the term organic means feeding via microbes. It has nothing to do with the earthyness of the soil or any of the raw feed components or even if things in there are natural or man made. The only thing that being organic tells me about a soil, is that is not one of those with the little feeding pellets in it. It does not automatically make a grow using it, an organic one.

Back
Top Bottom