Coloradokid's First Grow!

The new growth will look lighter when you switch to 12/12. Nothing to worry about

Ok, I guess after all the discussion about mites today and such I'm just on my toes with everything right now haha.
Thanks Dirt :volcano-smiley:

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Got some nice bushes there dude

Thanks SG! Honestly when I take a step back and look at what I turned these plants into, I can say I'm very proud of myself thus far!

Eye Candy

So guys got some eye candy for ya! But before we get to that I just wanted to say I introduced my ladybugs to my garden about an hour before lights out. I went to look at them a few minutes before the lights went out and they were already on my plants getting to work:) anyways here are some pictures of my girls:)

Pure Love

420-magazine-mobile865091966.jpg

420-magazine-mobile419330821.jpg

Bio Diesel

420-magazine-mobile718880139.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1042035822.jpg

Jane

420-magazine-mobile566170256.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1838238819.jpg

Mary

420-magazine-mobile337792609.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1779593056.jpg

They look awful CK, your better off just giving them to me lol jk, looking great man. Keep up the good work

Oh wow how kind of you lol... I think I'll keep these "awful" plants though so I can get some "awful" bud for myself lol

I'm gonna say the bottom one? And are you saying if you put those lights under they will help so you don't get mites? I also forgot that I have ladybugs coming. Would those help at all?

Yes, and it will kill any living thing even you in large amounts. I'll repost the abstract. Again, under 12" it works great if in direct light with any bug.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Yes, and it will kill any living thing even you in large amounts. I'll repost the abstract. Again, under 12" it works great if in direct light with any bug.

Cheers

My only problem is power consumption. I am already over what I planned on running light wise... Otherwise I'd throw those in, but I am definitely going to add those in probably in a few grows and for now just keep using ladybugs. Using the lights is definitely a better long term option forsure though

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

My only problem is power consumption. I am already over what I planned on running light wise... Otherwise I'd throw those in, but I am definitely going to add those in probably in a few grows and for now just keep using ladybugs. Using the lights is definitely a better long term option forsure though

26 or 13 watt are choices,. Both in UVB150, UVB100.

Cheers

Cheers

You have come a long ways CK! I guess I need to start buying more equipment to keep up!

Haha thanks Asesino, but i think you're keepin up just fine. I did see in your journal that you were talking about a 5x5 flower tent, if you were to get that then our set ups wouldn't be much different lol

26 or 13 watt are choices,. Both in UVB150, UVB100.

Cheers

Cheers

If I did that low of wattage, how many would I need for 7 plants on flower do you think?

Nope, that's to much for bulbs to handle. Like I said early detection is key. I use bulb on one or two leafs, any more and it's spray, ect. They work for small veg or clone with low leaf mass plants. Full sized are mad trickery but I've been fighting since my first grow, I'm on grow 5 now.

Cheers

Nope, that's to much for bulbs to handle. Like I said early detection is key. I use bulb on one or two leafs, any more and it's spray, ect. They work for small veg or clone with low leaf mass plants. Full sized are mad trickery but I've been fighting since my first grow, I'm on grow 5 now.

Cheers

Ok I see what you're saying now... Guess I better learn to deal with these critters if it's gonna be an every grow thing, but hopefully I'll get it sorted out and it won't have to be an every grow thing anymore. Thanks for the advice though I really appreciate it, especially when I was kinda freaking out yesterday lol maybe stressed out is a better way to put it haha but either way it's no bueno

Looks good Colorado, I want to here your thoughts on the Mars144. I'm thinking about another tent and some more lights so I can get a true rotation going

Thanks CD! So I don't wanna say much because I haven't had it very long. So far it has been great, but I've read a lot of mixed reviews. Only time will tell if this lasts or if it will have to be replaced.

Back
Top Bottom