Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

Happy 420

You all Rock for keeping this thread one of if not the best thread at 420!

Rock On
:420:

Great to see you Buck, happy 420 brother. :Namaste:

Here's one you can jam to. :cool:

IHG Slurricane just before chop, late 40's, big terps, great resin, easy to grow.

Yikes that's pretty... Nice one late 40's as in days? Thats cool. Never rush a good thing but done is done....... a 420 fix.
Keepem Green

Yikes that's pretty... Nice one late 40's as in days? Thats cool. Never rush a good thing but done is done....... a 420 fix.
Keepem Green

Just double checked, and a few were day 43, and the fatter ones were at chop of 56. Quick is nice :cool:

I have a couple more seeds of her, and usually don't run them again, but this one I sure will.

You need to clone,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Find the right one and keep at least 1 of them in your flower room.......... I use to get some of Stoney Girls that had a 42 cycle. People called me a liar. Was great smoke,,, shame I lost the strain.

OK got one,,, isn't anything special in the looks department. But is a good smoke. Some sweet taste that I don't even cough from. I have 4 coming out.

Hope all are safe after this 420 we just had

Keepem Green

So I finally completed my harvest. Here are the pics of the first and last jarring sessions. I got 18 oz. total. I bud washed all of it. It's all very stoney and very very smooth and tasty.

Ultra Violence 8 1/4 oz Last weeks jarring

Prism #1 bottom 8 jars and Ultra violence top 2 jars 9 3/4 oz. Last nights jarring

So I finally completed my harvest. Here are the pics of the first and last jarring sessions. I got 18 oz. total. I bud washed all of it. It's all very stoney and very very smooth and tasty.
:goodjob::peace::bongrip::passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom