Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

Chem's "D" clone, you can see her V-trait in the second pic, taken near chop. It goes away in flower, but comes back just a little near chop, at least for me in soil. Just amazing smoke, it's a staple now :yummy: She went about 21 brix for a good stretch.

Sweet pictures ya'll.. Hopefully, I'll have a pic or two soon. But done got my pic fix and I'll be back

Keepem Green

Some stunning work the last few days gentlemen!! :bravo:

Wow, I've seen a lot of pics of very fine cannabis plants but some of this is new to me.

What's a v-trait, CS? And 21 Brix? Heheh, yeah, maybe that's why it was dripping with trichs. You should get a closeup. I bet you'd actually see some of them dripping - long strands of resin like hair in the breeze?

And that Bomb, and the Cookies and the Duct Tape and ...

Gorgeous, guys - nice work!

Thank you kindly GT. :Namaste: V-trait is my shortening of the variegation trait. Some call it TMV. I'm not sure it isn't, but if that's the cause, it doesn't change what we see, which is variegated leafs. I have a few heirloom strains that have it, most notably and easy to spot, is the ChemD cut, because she'll show it with barely an excuse. Original Diesel has it too, at least the cut I have does, but it won't pop out if you maintain a decent nutrition density. Stress, especially nutrition stress, will push it out more, in my experience. Mg/K are the triggers for both the D cut, and Diesel cut. My headband doesn't need extra Mg/K, so she won't push it out unless she's grossly underfeed in general, her enviro isn't great, or she's rootbound. Decades old cuts are finicky things at best. Having the V-trait just adds another layer of fun lol. :slide::reading420magazine:

I don't have enough data points to make an inference, but the elites often measure high, into the low 20s. I have some like Member Berries that won't go past 17/18 in my mix, so I might try her again in a new method to see if she wants something different. :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom