Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

F.Y.I.
Every year here in Sonoma County, Ca. we have an event called "The Emerald Cup" at our local fairgrounds which is usually held around the end of Nov. or the beginning of December that you might want to check out if ever in the area.:cheesygrinsmiley: There are lots of different vendors selling their products as well as good smoke floating around everywhere. Just a heads up for those who have never heard of it before.:blunt:

that's about 2or3hrs. drive from here that's doable thanks cola m I might just make a day trip maybe ill see ya there never no! :)

Got a very good friend lives in Sonoma, and that county is where all my favorite wines come from.
:passitleft:

We do have lots of great wineries in this area but it's hard to say if they'll still be standing after our bouts of wildfires we're now experiencing every year.:hmmmm: Two I know of recently burned down to the ground but hopefully will be rebuilt in the future. It's a real crap shoot these days and something one always has to be on the watch for just in case.:lot-o-toke:

We do have lots of great wineries in this area but it's hard to say if they'll still be standing after our bouts of wildfires we're now experiencing every year.:hmmmm: Two I know of recently burned down to the ground in the recent fires but hopefully will be rebuilt in the future. It's a real crap shoot these days and something one always has to be on the watch for just in case.:lot-o-toke:
ya were dry here no rain at all and average rainfall for nov. is 5 in theres some showers in the forecast at the end of the month were not going to make that average temps are starting to lower and humidity is creeping up from 15 r/h to 30!

texas is cheaper to live and I like that you can carry a pistol not that I have one I can carry well I do but if I lived there I would have a better one we thought about texas I heard 2% down to buy a house here its 20 don't think we would like the weather!
Sold my 3 bedroom two bath in NorCal for almost twice what I paid for it.
Bought this place here for cash and paid about 1/3rd of the cost of the house in Cal and my lot is 5 times the size with massive oak and pecan trees. Lot's of yard to mow but I love it.
Yes, you would have to get used to the weather, especially the humidity. Not like there, that is the only thing I miss about NorCal, Ahh, the cool air that came in from the SF bay area into the Sacramento area was divine in the summer. Would be 100 during the day and drop to 60 with 30% humidity in the evenings.

texas is cheaper to live and I like that you can carry a pistol not that I have one I can carry well I do but if I lived there I would have a better one we thought about texas I heard 2% down to buy a house here its 20 don't think we would like the weather!
I’ve lived here all my life . It was still legal to carry a gun concealed if properly stored . I’m in the country so ar 556 is the toy favorite for the retired military next door so I got one . Don’t like the 50 caliber $ to shoot .
Cousin has lived in LA Ca for 40 years , lawyer. She bought a house in Austin for $750,000 6700 sq ft and it’s on the lake with a pier for the boat . Sold her house in LA for $1.8 million 2800 sq ft.
Weather does suck but does everywhere else just in different ways .
Wasted on capsules, took a while to get this printed.

Not like there, that is the only thing I miss about NorCal, Ahh, the cool air that came in from the SF bay area into the Sacramento area was divine in the summer. Would be 100 during the day and drop to 60 with 30% humidity in the evenings.

I was born and raised here in Sonoma County and have been to Canada a few times as well as over 25 states during my life camping out at its beautiful National Parks but always love coming home to the best, or what used to be the best that is, weather on earth, well as far as I'm concerned. I'm 18 miles in from the coast with nice cool summer breezes sweeping through the area most everyday. It's also an excellent place to grow my cannabis with moderate temps. and humidity that my plants absolutely :love:.

Sold my 3 bedroom two bath in NorCal for almost twice what I paid for it.
Bought this place here for cash and paid about 1/3rd of the cost of the house in Cal and my lot is 5 times the size with massive oak and pecan trees. Lot's of yard to mow but I love it.
Yes, you would have to get used to the weather, especially the humidity. Not like there, that is the only thing I miss about NorCal, Ahh, the cool air that came in from the SF bay area into the Sacramento area was divine in the summer. Would be 100 during the day and drop to 60 with 30% humidity in the evenings.

Cant leave, prop 13 :peace:

received_929365850768490.jpeg
received_529805831134620.jpeg
Is that just mylar rolls or a tent bud?

I was born and raised here in Sonoma County and have been to Canada a few times as well as over 25 states during my life camping out at its beautiful National Parks but always love coming home to the best, or what used to be the best that is, weather on earth, well as far as I'm concerned. I'm 18 miles in from the coast with nice cool summer breezes sweeping through the area most everyday. It's also an excellent place to grow my cannabis with moderate temps. and humidity that my plants absolutely :love:.
we stayed at rio nido lodge a few rears ago and we liked that area!

Man to have seeds from those!

A few years ago my friend gave me back some seeds I gave him. Unfortunately they were in an attic for 30 some years.
I've tried several times to get them to sprout and all I got so far is some goo oozing out of a few.
There were also a few Col Gold, Kono Gold, Maui, and Thai seeds

these are Oaxacan in a quart size zip loc probably late 70's

and these are in gallon sized from Mexican brick weed.

A few years ago my friend gave me back some seeds I gave him. Unfortunately they were in an attic for 30 some years.
I've tried several times to get them to sprout and all I got so far is some goo oozing out of a few.

do we get to guess the amount? :laugh:

The real problem with germinating old seeds is the cases have dried to such a hardness that water can't penetrate. Often there is still life even after decades. Scarification using several progressively more severe methods could work.

Here's a link to an article:

How To Germinate Old Cannabis Seeds - Cannabis Grow Guide

With that many seeds you will get some sprouts, however, the average potency of the weed your seeds came from is the most important thing. Most weed available from Mexico and Columbia in the 70s wasn't more than 5-10% THC at best (unless you were lucky enough to cop some Cali State Forest-grown stuff or some Maui) so plants grown from those old seeds will have a lot less THC compared to today's strains.

I sprouted some 25-year-old seeds and the plants (the few that did sprout) simply weren't that good. It was just as if we took the Hot Tub Time Machine back and picked up a QP of Mexican reggie. Took me back to those youthful days as a novelty I guess, but when we were smoking it it mainly made us all realize how weed-poor we really were in the 70s and 80s compared to today's amazing variety, taste and strength. And unfortunately it was the same amount of work and time to grow...for relatively weak weed.

One thing though...I will say the "old days" dope is INCREDIBLY RESINOUS compared to today's. Smoking the plants from the 1980 seeds reminded me that joints back then ALWAYS got gummed up by tons of sticky resin on the toking end. Not nearly so much today, I think. Even the amazing frost I get on my White Widows doesn't translate into the gooey excess of resin that yesteryear's Mexi weed produced. Not sure if that has been "bred" out but who's with me that today's weed isn't half as resinous, when you smoke a joint, as the bud from 1980?

The solution of course was to roll a REAL fatty...

Peace, Hyena

Back
Top Bottom