Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

ShortStuff's Auto Green Crack which I got as freebies with my last couple of orders from female-seeds.co.uk.

agc1603-1.jpg

agc1603-2.jpg

:passitleft:

My ladies. All at 4 weeks from flip today.
White Widow...
420-magazine-mobile1070247921.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1618882308.jpg

Black Destroyer...
420-magazine-mobile1555033636.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1516229891.jpg
Exodus Cheese...
420-magazine-mobile177993036.jpg
420-magazine-mobile964979273.jpg
Green Crack...
420-magazine-mobile2027439876.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2056656347.jpg

-------------------------------------------
What you think, what you feel, and what manifests is always a match.. Every single time, no exceptions.
:Namaste:

.KGBs Multi-strain Manifold.
KGBs Multi-Strain Manifold
.KGBs Perpetual Pilgrimage to Ganja Town!.
KGBs Perpetual Pilgrimage To Ganja Town! Countless Strains! LEDs! 1800w COB! 4x4 Tent

420magazine mobile app

Hi KGB,

In a perfect world, I would love to grow cannabis as I do now, but also be the Andy Warhol of trich photography.....this a moment in time and these photos tell the story of our moment....we need to preserve all this goodness for the future.....For example, your photo #2....I celebrate all this beauty and would blow many of these photos up BIGTIME and hang above the sofa in my greatroom....thanks for all of your inspiration....tremendous.....

That goes for you, too, OG1969...

Blue Dream x blueberry haze
I've been following quietly and taking in all the knowledge I can grasp. Thanks everyone! My 1st post and 2nd grow! I'm in heaven!!
420-magazine-mobile489072775.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hi KGB,

In a perfect world, I would love to grow cannabis as I do now, but also be the Andy Warhol of trich photography.....this a moment in time and these photos tell the story of our moment....we need to preserve all this goodness for the future.....For example, your photo #2....I celebrate all this beauty and would blow many of these photos up BIGTIME and hang above the sofa in my greatroom....thanks for all of your inspiration....tremendous.....

That goes for you, too, OG1969...

Hi Shawnee✌️
Thank you so much for those very kind words! Hopefully I'll continue to get lucky with my grows and be able to keep sharing the beauty of these amazing plants! Thank you!
✌️..

Kushtie some really beautiful shots.. But isn't that camera about the size of a VW Bug... Which one is it? Things huge.. So many nice buds been aflowing.. OG is off the hook. I don't have anything coming out right now.. Oh I do have the Crippled Rino,, and I have a small Mind Cant'rol on the flush table,, Soon I'll have alittle sumpten sumpten.. I have 5 larger plants that have been in a month so soon.. Keep the fine bud shots coming.. You best of your best.. Keepem Green

Kushtie some really beautiful shots.. But isn't that camera about the size of a VW Bug... Which one is it? Things huge.. So many nice buds been aflowing.. OG is off the hook. I don't have anything coming out right now.. Oh I do have the Crippled Rino,, and I have a small Mind Cant'rol on the flush table,, Soon I'll have alittle sumpten sumpten.. I have 5 larger plants that have been in a month so soon.. Keep the fine bud shots coming.. You best of your best.. Keepem Green

Cheers bud. It was just a small bud......something that still had green enough fan leaves to look pretty rather than going for the fattest tops.

And talking of fat tops this is the one that was 157g wet......

drf1703-5.jpg

:lot-o-toke:

Coconut oil

I think Coconuts are the third staple crop of Danger Island. Behind Cannabis and Bananas. :laughtwo:

How's the smoke from the black cream? I'm going to be growing some soon

She's awesome. Very unique even for the Red Family. Hashy flavor with a good hint of the Red genetics. Powerful and medicinal high. Good producer. Definitely one I'll be getting back to in the future. Good vibes to you and yours!
Here's another of the Black Cream.
Black_Cream7.jpg

More Pyramid Seeds - American Pie with S1 seeds. This one actually turned out amazing for having seeded. The seeds are a bit sparse leaving it extremely clean. Most of my seed plants end up as oil or edibles in the end. The Black Cream is another exception. I've been smoking my way through that one :)
American_Pie4.jpg

:Namaste:

The Future organic soil - low down nug shot

DSCN21287.JPG

The Future - top cola shot

DSCN21228.JPG

Low down nug with fill lighting

DSCN21353.JPG

The Future - step back shot.. getting very close, then foxtails so... we have a hold on harvest, shears in a holding pattern. 55-60 day flowering and we are at 60 days.
Foxtails showing, nugs are growing.

DSCN21269.JPG

Just a fast one of the up and coming,, This is a Blue Dream after a month of flowering,,
bd514.jpg

bd611.jpg

and
bd712.jpg

Keepem Green

Back
Top Bottom