Exotic - Citrus Berry organic ...

DSCN23397.JPG

Citrus Berry - chopped and on the hook

DSCN23334.JPG

Citrus Berry - low down buds

DSCN2342_2_.JPG

Citrus Berry - double big bud

DSCN23318.JPG

Exotic Genetix Labyrinth organic soil - just getting going with Citrus Berry in the background with a skirt of dank.

Labyrinth - Spirit in the Sky X The Cube - Indica 60/40 hybrid.
She's a big leafed lady. Took her a good 10 days to show me the flowers.

DSCN23297.JPG

Hello everyone, I hope this finds all of you well and in a stoned and smiley state ;)

I'll be honest, I'm in between grows and missing you all...just needed to put up what will probably be the last pics until the next garden. Big special thank you to Twox, Sweet Sue, Cannanewb, Jgrowlove, Scrogster, Sphynx, Mioutdoorsman, bobrown14, norcaliwood, hashhound, cola monster, imtoasted, pennywise, shiggityflip, ilikecheese, graytail, icemud, ohioboy, Nicolas Flamel, potchimp. Thank you for liking my gardening. I've always maintained a compliment from a fellow gardener is better than the smoke( not EVERY smoke, I'm just trying to build up a bit of sentimentality ;) And last but not least Electro Gypsy. Thank you for putting up with the questions. You've the patient of a saint ;)

But I digress...Ladies and Gentleman, esteemed colleagues in all things that are catching to the eye, so much so that candy was latterly proclaimed to better describe the green and smelly delights we as a whole so dearly cherish.

420-magazine-mobile2130889866.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2113954405.jpg

A close up of the Kiwi that made me think it was a good idea to post that speech ;)

420-magazine-mobile1962524685.jpg

And the last buds. To the Kiwi, I salute you as well Madame, it's been emotional.

Oh and if any one asks, I wasn't here ;)

Cheerio

Joe the Chro

Pineapple Express:

0033215.JPG
Mind if i ask what seed place like barney farms p xress auto? Im growing so excited as never tried it before. Hope its as great a smoke for ya as she looks sir. . .

That's G13 Labs Pineapple Express, I'm doing another PE plant, but that one looks different:

0023367.JPG
Ya mine looks like your first one more def alnost like that second one is more indica doninant tben first maybe lol idk nonetheless beautiful girls bud.

Some shots of my freshly harvested organic Bubba Kush x Grand Daddy Purple cross-pheno #6. Enjoy!:blunt:

DSC094033.JPG

DSC094273.JPG

DSC094712.JPG

DSC094832.JPG

DSC094891.JPG

DSC095152.JPG

DSC095511.JPG

DSC096042.JPG

DSC096091.JPG

DSC096173.JPG

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Back